Scareactors Targets

Ok.. reading this thread has helped me learn how to NOT become a target =p I will fake a smile on my face.. maybe then.. I won't be brought to tears again.. hmppph.. Maybe I can go un noticed.. or someone in my group is a bigger target :)

Thanks to all that answered this thread.. it was very insightful..

Your forgetting, A poster size picture of you will be placed in all break areas. GAME ON!

Me? A target? More like a safety shield that gets thrown to the ground. :rolleyes:

I won't stand out at all. :ninja:

And you cannot hide behind a Mistress either!

Edited by C_D

Your forgetting, A poster size picture of you will be placed in all break areas. GAME ON!

And you cannot hide behind a Mistress either!

Last year myself and my friend were hanging out on Halloween, parking it up and happened to run into Roberto. So I told my friend to scare the living shit out of him. So glad too, from my understanding the he said the poor kids name and he had no clue how he knew his name.

Nothing really beats sitting down someplace close to a scare zone with a good view and just watching people get picked off one by one by the scare actors. The guys who act tough suddenly aren't so tough, then there are the screamers who just drop everything they have and run. I remember seeing a kid one year get so freaked out that he dropped his Coke, his hotdog, his hat flew off of him and one of his shoes came off as he went running away from a scare actor...the rest of his family stayed put and all laughed to till they cried. The kid did come back eventually and the scare actor posed for a picture with him. It was priceless...watching that shoe come off and land in a puddle of Coke and hotdog condiments...LOL

lol, everyone is paying attention on how not be a target but I want to know, how can I be a target? a mickey mouse poncho can only be used when is raining,

I get scared when I go to the houses, but I'm just wondering...

Wear your Disney wildlife conservation pin! :lol: I put one on my shirt and I got obliterated.

lol, everyone is paying attention on how not be a target but I want to know, how can I be a target? a mickey mouse poncho can only be used when is raining,

If you wear anything disney, or have anything related to disney (especially if it is linked to Mickey), you'll be targeted. trust me, it's worked for 4 years.

Guest lurking_grue

My question too. I started going in 1997, and it feels like the amount of scares directed at me decreases over the years. I'm an over age 50 female - surely an old(er) woman would be a great target? Plus I tend to be on my own, unless I hook up with other fans at the event. Again, that encourages scares, right?

I did see a mention above about smiling - while I'm scared and want to BE scared, I'm also really really enjoying myself and it's hard not to have a big old smile plastered on my face. And, maybe since I've gone so often for so many years, maybe I look a little like I know what I'm doing and don't look like a good target.

If I absolutely have to do the Mouse House T-shirt (it's an apples and oranges kind of thing to me, don't usually mix up my experiences), what kind gets you the most? The mouse himself, the tinkie fairy, a specific theme park, or a certain theme or concept? If I need to run a little further south to purchase an appropriately inappropriate tee, I'll do so, but which type will target me out the most?

Thanks all - you all have done a GREAT!!!!! job over the years making HHN my favorite fun time of the year. You're the best!!