hhn 20 route

well most likely... parade builiding:horror nights the hallowed past

tent 1:catacombs black death rising tent 2:havoc dogs of war jaws que:orfanage ashes to ashes disastor que:zombiegeddon ss23:hades gates of the ruin ss23:phsycoscareapy echoes of shadybrooks ss22:legendary truth the wyandot estate

• 2 weeks later...

I have always done this.

Start of Through Hollywood blvd. then continue on through the parade Building, the 2tents, Jaws, a quick snack.(lol) then Zombiegeddon, then the last three soundtages then just repeat scarezones and Houses.

it usually depends on how long the wait time is on houses, so if theyre like over 60 min, then ill do another house for the moment.

We usually head to the back of the park and work our way from the tents houses back around to the soundstages. For some reason most people enter and rush to the soundstages, which equates long lines...historically we've had good luck going back to front. But with every year the event getting busier and busier, it's almost hard to figure out which "route" will be the best!

Last year we went to the soundstages, diaster, jaws, tents, parade building. It worked fine since we had express passes. But then after I went into each house once, I had this great idea of going from Spawning to Dracula, then to Cleaver, then to chucky, then to silver screams, ect. Why I did that? I really have no good explanation. :lol:

Edited by The Director of Horror

I just what to point something out to you clockwise people. if you are going to the AP holder party on the first 2 weekends you will only have access to the 2 tents and the parade building during the party and preferred seating for the first Bill & Ted show, so if you plan to attend you will most likely go counter clockwise during the first 2 weekends, but hay you go which ever way you what it's a free country. it just seems more efficient to go CounterClockwise if you go to the AP party.

I typically do parade and tent. Once released... EVERYBODY runs to the next tent. I skip that and go to the jaws queue. continue counter clockwise and then jump back to the last tent. works fairly well. After the first night... I just go wherever the line is shortest :P.