HHN 2010: Terror Tram: Chucky's Revenge

LeeRay

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@tops23 No...Camp Chucky on the hill coming down.

@tops23 Camp Chucky is like a prison camp with chucky and his army of Killer Dolls turning people into dolls

This tops guy sure gets a lot of info haha. Also got Murdy to specify the one prop being used again in F13.

WIGGLED IN MY SEAT IN EXCITEMENT FOR CAMP CHUCKY!!! WOOHOO!!! (echos of Child's Play 3!)

Edited by DTH316

@tops23 No...Camp Chucky on the hill coming down.

@tops23 Camp Chucky is like a prison camp with chucky and his army of Killer Dolls turning people into dolls

This tops guy sure gets a lot of info haha. Also got Murdy to specify the one prop being used again in F13.

WIGGLED IN MY SEAT IN EXCITEMENT FOR CAMP CHUCKY!!! WOOHOO!!! (echos of Child's Play 3!)

haha whats the one prop being used again?

AND CAMP CHUCKY SOUNDS FREAKING AMAZING!!! HAHAH

I posted it in the F13 forum!

i saw it(: thats awesome(: lol

and whoever is taking over the war of the worlds set on the terror tram is from warner brothers

@HorrorNights hey john can u release whats at the war of the worlds this year

@Dodgerfreak3 Its out for approval with WB, should be released next week

who could it be?

TRICK R' TREAT WAS MADE BY WB?!?!

:D

its probably not gonna happen lol

Edited by LeeRay

You guys do realize WB is New Line and that they are the owners of NOES and F13 at the current time, right?

However, Murdy said no F13 or NOES on the tram. Hm. If he didn't say that, my guess would just be Freddy taking over again.

It must've been a side deal while getting those two properties. I don't see why a producer would willingly say "yeah, we just want the WOTC set." I don't know... look up WB films with plane crashes in them.

I think they could do something a little more with it. Maybe put a tent over the walking area, add a few set pieces and new lighting in some areas. Maybe like you're actually walking through a plane for a moment. Might be a bit costy since the way I see it would be maze material with some out door scenes but I don't know, just thinking outside the box for that area.

Arguably, one could say "well the Psycho house is always the Psycho House and Motel"... and I wouldn't disagree haha