HHN 2010: Friday the 13th: Kill, Jason, Kill!

DTH316

Its all a matter of opinion Force, and as we all know, on the internet everyone is entitled to their's.

I know that Electro , and I totally respect everyones opinion, but aren't we all fans of HHN? Shouldn't we wait until we've been in the maze so it can be bagged on? Im just saying...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thats true. But honestly this being our 3rd year with Jason & Freddy, we cant help but be judgemental. Quite honestly this shit was tired after the first round, But thats just my opinion. But I'm still going to give it a chance and I did like the remake, Make a believer out of me Murdy.

Trust me Electro, Im tired of the same slashers too :/ Its bullshit, but hey, would he really bring them back anymore? I doubt it, so at least thats a sign for change next year...

• 2 weeks later...

Posted by LeeRay in the discussion forums:

http://shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=16532

Putting it here to keep things consistent.

The kills sound AMAZING and gruesome. If they took those kinds of liberties for NOES too then I'll be excited.

Especially the machete sharpener one. This might be the surprise winner of best maze. I think I'll check this one out twice; seems to be a lot of details in there.

Sleeping bag, bear trap and I'm HOPING a beneath the floor in the cabin victim FOR THE WIN!

Had an awesome idea. You know how the Mummy has those "put your hand in here" spots? This maze should do that with a mother Voorhees shrine hole. :)

Edited by DTH316

From seeing the blueprint on the maze, it looks as iff we'll be walking through the outside forests and camp sites of Crystal Lake (which I would love), but hopefully they make the forest as detailed as The Wolfman in Orlando.

*Sobs* Please don't remind me of what we could have had! :( Anyway because Wolfman was in a sound stage, I kind of doubt it, but I LOVE the transition from outside the maze into the inside (of the F13 maze) and still get the illusion of being outside! That looks great! How authentic were the props and sets for the Wolfman maze, do you know? Were the trees real? Were you walking on dirt? How big were the forest scenes? Whatever the case I can't wait for this maze!

Edited by Freakazoid

*Sobs* Please don't remind me of what we could have had! :( Anyway because Wolfman was in a sound stage, I kind of doubt it, but I LOVE the transition from outside the maze into the inside and still get the illusion of being outside! That looks great! How authentic were the props and sets for the Wolfman maze, do you know? Were the trees real? Were you walking on dirt? How big were the forest scenes? Whatever the case I can't wait for this maze!

The props and sets were very detailed. The trees were real and some even had sapp on them. The guest didn't walk on dirt, but if I remember correctly there was a mixture of mulch and dirt to the sides of guest off the pathway, the forest scene was fairly large. There were miniscule detail that most people didn't even see with the lights on. (I went on the UTH tour through the maze with the lights on, therefore I could see every single little detail.)

Random Thought: one day.... a completly lit maze (not neccisarly at HHNH, but at any haunt)? I doubt it, but it would be unique.