HHN 2010: Friday the 13th: Kill, Jason, Kill!

DTH316

Murdy just gave out the new subtitle for the maze! Go on --- speculate!

He has stated only ONE prop is being reused. Anyone wanna bet that it's the mannequin that gets cut down the middle and squirts blood that was used in MBV last year and all the other F13 mazes?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, how did we get shafted on subtitles this year? They all are pretty much lame. Only decent one is "Never Sleep Again". Terror Tram must be a howl when we figure that one out. "Terror Tram: The Bloody Trail of La Llorona."

Murdy just gave out the new subtitle for the maze! Go on --- speculate!

He has stated only ONE prop is being reused. Anyone wanna bet that it's the mannequin that gets cut down the middle and squirts blood that was used in MBV last year and all the other F13 mazes?

I bet only one reused prop from Friday The 13 mazes. Bet we see reused props/sets from MBV, Halloween, and so on...

Seriously, how did we get shafted on subtitles this year? They all are pretty much lame. Only decent one is "Never Sleep Again". Terror Tram must be a howl when we figure that one out. "Terror Tram: The Bloody Trail of La Llorona."

The Terror Trams Subtittle is "Chucky's Revenge" !

@tops23 Starts in the woods, then into the barn, then the dilapidated Voorhees house then Jason's underground lair. All based on 09 film

So are we not getting the cop with the firepoker in the eye? :(

Edited by DTH316

I cant remember a lot of shit that happened in this movie, def need to rewatch before HHN. And thats the things, he's always talking about "striking while the iron is hot" this iron is NOT hot. Isnt this movie well over a year old? Wtvr. Not to mention him shaking the dust off HOTC.

Edited by electro_killer

The dust, cobwebs and shoeing the moths out of HOTC is more like it... oh, and basically introducing it to people because there's still a crap load of people who don't even know what it is.

But this is F13, and people did like this movie better than NOES. People still want a sequel to this, but it does feel odd cuz it was last year and unless you're currently watching the movie on Cinemax or if you bought it like me, you're not going to remember much of it from almost 2 years ago.

Honestly this is the maze I am anticipating the most this year... I love the Friday the 13th movies, Jason is my favorite icon, and the 2007 maze was awesome...

Seriously guys, most of you are so PESSIMISTIC ! You all should be bitching about the Saw maze, because that maze was never good unlike this maze. Friday the 13th remake was actually decent, and there is a new environment (tunnels) Jason is vamped up (he can run, more aggressive, etc... )

Edited by force2294