HHN Hollywood 2010 Construction Updates

Well it's not inside, if it were inside T2, that'd definitely be interesting, haha. If anything, I still think there's room inside the building to put a maze.

I don't think they would put a maze in the pre-show room simply because it would piss off the Chinese and Indian tourists that wanted to see the show. :P

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they would put a maze in the pre-show room simply because it would piss off the Chinese and Indian tourists that wanted to see the show. :P

well its gonna be closed come september so there not gonna see it anyways lmao now that I think of it October is a realy bad time to just visit the daytime park basicly everything is closed lmao

well its gonna be closed come september so there not gonna see it anyways lmao now that I think of it October is a realy bad time to just visit the daytime park basicly everything is closed lmao

Really? I tweeted Murdy if T2 would be open despite the HoTC overlay during October and said yes. Besides, if you look back on the last page, you'll see that the first photo shows the T2 queue relocated in front of the queue area to accommodate the crowds. It'll be the same thing for the daytime park, I would imagine.

Really? I tweeted Murdy if T2 would be open despite the HoTC overlay during October and said yes. Besides, if you look back on the last page, you'll see that the first photo shows the T2 queue relocated in front of the queue area to accommodate the crowds. It'll be the same thing for the daytime park, I would imagine.

he told someone else no WTH? but still there in early stages of contruction right now but imagine during actual month of october I dont think it will be open

it looks like almost all, if not all, the walls are up for HOTC!

P1019802.jpg

P1019804.jpg

i found these pictures through one of Rigo's video's

he has a link in the description box if you wanna see the rest of the pictures.

these were just the best ones that i wanted to post(:

and apparently Rigo's on HNN(:

Edited by LeeRay

Yeah, that maze is going up fast. When I was there Tuesday for my buddies audition, the work crews were laying out markers for where the walls were gonna go. My buddy and I went to go get a beer and when we came back a TON of walls were up. I was impressed.

Yeah, that maze is going up fast. When I was there Tuesday for my buddies audition, the work crews were laying out markers for where the walls were gonna go. My buddy and I went to go get a beer and when we came back a TON of walls were up. I was impressed.

geez thats really impressive!

Edited by LeeRay

how do i post pics? i have 4 pics of the HOTC maze and one picture of F13... Studio tour does not have anything, NOES is blocked very well with sheets (the only thing you can see is the front of a grey brick wall) and I did not photograph Saw: Game On