Going to HHN Orlando for the first time this year!

There are usually two holding areas for Stay & Scream. One in N.Y., and one in Kidzone or back by Bill and Ted. For the past two years, the holding areas have been on Delancey Street (including Finnegan's) and back in Kidzone. The Delancey St. area will let you out to the Soundstage houses while the Kidzone area will let you into the Parade building and one of the Sprung Tents. The houses usually open in 15 minute intervals. For example, last year the Wolfman and Silver Scream houses opened between 5:45/6 and then Dracula/Chucky opened at 6/6:15.

What if I wanted to go to Islands of Adventure the same day I wanted to go to Horror Nights? Would I still be allowed early access in to the park? I'm not sure how that would work. Is there a holding area at IOA?

Hi, I can help out here, done S&S Using our flexticket and FFP and in USF, the holding areas are:

Finnegans bar where you can do the SS Houses early

Kidzone where you can do Parade/one of the sprung tent houses early

And the IOA Crossover:

Just before the park (USF) Opens for HHN, head into IOA, and go to Seuss Landing, there is a HHN Crossover there, then they let you in a side entrance, thus avoiding lots of queues and getting in a bit early too! :)

Hope this helps,

Kris

Question from another HHNO virgin- My party (two people) has Stay and Scream for sunday, Oct. 3rd, which the HHN site claimed was a "non-peak night"; would an Express Pass be a wise investment? Or would the early entry get us through enough houses that we could potentially save enough time that we wouldn't have to wait long for the other houses?

We're going through USO during the day, so all rides/attractions with no solid relation to HHN should be logged already; I'm hoping that this will allow the whole night to be spent for the houses/ scarezone enjoying and photographing.

Early Entry _should_ be more than sufficient, especially early in October to ensure you get to at least see all the houses, however, if the queues aren't too big by the end of the night, You'll want to retry all of the houses that you went in when it was still light outside as you'll actually be able to see! But I would certainly say there's no need for an express pass on that day, remember Off-peak means not busy, Peak means busy ;)

Kris

Question from another HHNO virgin- My party (two people) has Stay and Scream for sunday, Oct. 3rd, which the HHN site claimed was a "non-peak night"; would an Express Pass be a wise investment? Or would the early entry get us through enough houses that we could potentially save enough time that we wouldn't have to wait long for the other houses?

We're going through USO during the day, so all rides/attractions with no solid relation to HHN should be logged already; I'm hoping that this will allow the whole night to be spent for the houses/ scarezone enjoying and photographing.

I get the FFP when I go to HHN. I'm also an annual passholder so I do the stay and scream as well. I go just about every non peak night that they have it on including sundays. I have never once purchased an express pass and I still see everything in one night. There has not been a single time where I have not been able to see everything in one night. The advantage for the stay and scream is that you get to go through certain houses first so by the time they start letting in the outside crowds you can easily see 2 or 3 houses with virtualy no wait. So in my opinon I wouldn't get an express because I think you won't have any problems seeing everything in one night.

• 1 month later...

a tip should you choose to stay all the way until 2 (as Oct 8 is a friday) in the morning, be sure to bring at least 2 or 3 energy drinks with you. these will keep you going especially if you intend to be at the parks during the day. another tip is that if you want to be a scareactor target, be sure you wear some bright colors, and if you have anything linked to a certain rodent with you, you will be targeted a lot.