Bill & Ted Speculation

Dinah

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe it hasn't been said yet, but I'm sure we'll see something about the oil spill and/or BP.

I was actually thinking and maybe the whole show can revovle around the oil spill. You know, like last year the whole show revolved around the nerd taking all the pop-culture characters out of the movies.....OH and BTW, what's BP? Sorry if it's a stupid question but I honestly don't know, or at leas tcna figure it out!

BP is the company that owned those oil rigs, I think.. haven't been following the spill news coverage much, only on my breaks.

How would it revolve around the oil spill though?

BP is the majority owner of the oil field where the spill is located. Basically, a drilling rig exploded and that's why were in this mess. Everyone is mad at BP because they have failed time and time again to meet deadlines to fix this problem, and it was recently discovered that they didn't pay some million dollars to enforce safety measures in case this happened. So they saved a a few bucks and now we have this huge disaster because of it and they're not really trying to fix it which is why responsibility was handed over to the government.

Note - I understand this topic isn't about the oil spill. I was just clearing things up. If you want any more info, google it. It's all over the place. BACK ON TOPIC :D

Edited by Audio

BP is the company that owned those oil rigs, I think.. haven't been following the spill news coverage much, only on my breaks.

How would it revolve around the oil spill though?

I'm not really sure how it could revolve aorund the oil spill but they could mke it seem like an evil villian form a movie did it for X/Y reasons...

I'm looking forward to a "wtf was that?" LOST finale parody. lol

And is it true that this year the show is going to be in the terminator building? Would be nice to see some effects that weren't possible in the other stage.

Edited by bozobrain24

And is it true that this year the show is going to be in the terminator building? Would be nice to see some effects that weren't possible in the other stage.

Doubt it.

No it wont be, HOWEVER RHPS might be from what Ive heard.

No it wont be, HOWEVER RHPS might be from what Ive heard.

Just out of curiosity if RHPS is in the Terminator building does that open the Beetlejuice stage for another show or will it be empty like the animal show stage last year? I only wonder because it would be cool to have a show with all of the icons and maybe explain their back stories for the people who don't know the story's.

Just out of curiosity if RHPS is in the Terminator building does that open the Beetlejuice stage for another show or will it be empty like the animal show stage last year? I only wonder because it would be cool to have a show with all of the icons and maybe explain their back stories for the people who don't know the story's.

At this point it's all speculation. They have a couple of empty stages to work with, so they could add a new show or two if they wanted. However I believe if they did add a new show, they would add it to a larger stage like the Animal Actors stage or even Terminator. RHPS isn't insanely popular, which is why it was always on the Beetlejuice stage. Maybe they had larger interest in it last year and found the seats being filled quickly, so they'll move it to Terminator. Idk.

I think it is safe to say that Iron Man and Prince of Persia will be in there easily. Although PoP is a Disney flick... and they've had copywrite issues with Pirates being used in the past.

Miley Cyrus would make an awesome villain. "Avis Cyrus" the evil bird bitch on the attack! Looking her Disney image one day at a time by sprouting wings! Ahhhhh!!!!

I also think a funny Christia Agulera vs Gaga thing would be awesome. There has been a lot of talk about Christina copying Gaga's image for her new album and they have had Agulera as a singing guest in the past (btw... whoever played her was drop dead gorgeous).

Also... let's not forget McGrouber. We all know how Bill and Ted's likes to focus on the idiodic at times. It's a very easy impersonation. Now that 24 is over they may add that in too... and have MacGrouber take over?

FINALLY and MY FAVORITE: LOSSSSTTTTT!!!!! I am willing to put down money that it'll be included. I'd love if it was even the focus. Bill and Ted travel to the island of Lost. The show is over so this is the last year they can use it!

Ugh the Bill and Ted's show is my favorite. I really am tempted to audition...

1. Hot Tub Time Machine 2. Get Him To The Greek. 3.Alice in Wonderland 4.Kick-Ass

If you guys already said something about these movies my bad. I didn't see them anywhere so I thought I would throw them into the discussion.

I really hope that at some point during the show, Kanye West comes out and says that, "This show is good but, Beyonce's HHN show was the best ever". That would make my night.

They added a Kanye joke to the 2009 show, but couldn't fully do anything because that happened so close to HHN. But considering that happened in 2009, I don't think they'll add it to the show again this year.

We're probably going to have Justin Bieber. That girly boy is way more popular than you should legally be allowed to be.

I dunno about Gary Coleman. I'd like to see something about his wife murdering him (even if she didn't, she clearly doesn't give a crap that he's dead), but it may get her pissed off and result in a lawsuit. And you can't make fun of HIM without pissing off a bunch of people in the audience. Kind of like how we couldn't make fun of Michael Jackson last year.

We're probably going to have Justin Bieber. That girly boy is way more popular than you should legally be allowed to be.

I dunno about Gary Coleman. I'd like to see something about his wife murdering him (even if she didn't, she clearly doesn't give a crap that he's dead), but it may get her pissed off and result in a lawsuit. And you can't make fun of HIM without pissing off a bunch of people in the audience. Kind of like how we couldn't make fun of Michael Jackson last year.

There was nothing stopping them from mocking MJ. I think they decided to take the high road because of the negative reaction to them mocking Heath Ledger's death the year before.

Have you seen the site: lesbians who look like justin bieber?

http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/

he is too popular for his age, people agree with you:

I7cSv.jpg

About Bill and ted, Besides the Awesome Dance scene from the beginning i was kinda disappointed last year, nothing was funny to me, and the fanboy thing was just weird

I liked 2008's WAY better, i dont know why and i might be the only one but predator and tin man Ironman were just Hilarious, the whole show was a lot better in 08, I hope this year There are less celebrity and pop culture jokes and more movie jokes,

maybe im wrong?

Edited by black7mask

There was nothing stopping them from mocking MJ. I think they decided to take the high road because of the negative reaction to them mocking Heath Ledger's death the year before.

Even without the negative reaction to the old script with Heath Ledger, I doubt they would have done anything disparaging MJ. For all his faults (Most of which could be blamed on his childhood), he was a master of his craft. His death caused worldwide mourning and was enough to crash Wikipedia for a short time with the influx of users. I don't think there was anybody who wasn't saddened at least a small bit by his death, especially with his final concerts coming up before his inevitable retirement.

It's more than just fear of a negative reaction; it was out of genuine respect for him.

Oh, trust me, there were definitely people who weren't saddened by MJ's death. Some even celebrated it. But that's neither here nor there. B&T's writers should have enough respect, for both the person and their fans, to not cross that line with any celebrity.

This past year had more of a tribute to MJ and I agree it was out of respect for him.

I'm definitely expecting Beiber and BP. I would bet my next paycheck(which I'm using to buy my FFP) that we will see them.