Bill & Ted Speculation

Dinah

Just saw a post on fb from JMR to Aiello about a Bill and Ted who can be added as a friend. This profile gives an in depth list of the characters needed to be cast. Although it is for Hollywood, I find it interesting that JMR posted this fan site on Aiello's "wall".

PRINCE OF PERSIA:

Jake Gyllenhaal

IRON MAN 2:

Robert Downey Jr.

Scarlett Johansson

Mickey Rourke

Don Cheadle

ALICE IN WONDERLAND:

Helena Bonham Carter

Johnny Depp

A-TEAM:

liam neeson

bradley cooper

jessica biel

mr. t

THE KARATE KID:

pat morita

Jackie chan

THE SORCERER’S APPRENTICE:

nicolas cage

jay baruchel

THE LAST AIRBENDER:

noah ringer

RESIDENT EVIL:

milla jovovich

JONAH HEX:

josh brolin

megan fox

GLEE:

matthew morrison

jane lynch

lea michele

amber riley

mark salling

MUSICAL ARTISTS:

whitney houston

usher

justin bieber

janet jackson

enrique inglesias

christina aguilera

JERSEY SHORE:

michael “the situation” sorrentino

nicole “snooki” polizza

SALT:

angelina joli

THE EXPENDABLES:

bruce willis

jason statham

sylvester stallone

arnold schwarzenegger

DOCTOR WHO:

david tennant

matt smith

TRUE BLOOD:

anna paquin

stephen moyer

alexander skarsgard

rutina wesley

KICK-ASS:

aaron johnson

chloe mortez

KNIGHT AND DAY:

tom cruise

cameron diaz

TOOTH FAIRY:

dwayne johnson

CHARLIE ST. CLOUD:

zac efron

ENTOURAGE:

jeremy piven

adrian grenier

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE

robert pattinson

kristen stewart

taylor lautner

dakota fanning

OTHER:

lindsay lohan

tiger woods

mel gibson

vin diesel

betty white

gary coleman

I realize this list has already been posted, but with the posting from JMR on FB, I am curious to see if some if all of these are changed around. Aiello is an amazing writer and I'm sure the casting list and the show can be tweaked quickly to keep the show a surprise.

Edited by BabyFirefly

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested to see who they cast for Ten from DW. The Ten from my doctor who costuming group auditioned for the role (he's a look and act-alike for Ten) and he didn't get cast, so whoever they cast better be frickin' amazing, otherwise they are going to have the Children of Gallifrey costuming group sitting in B&T laughing.

I'm interested to see who they cast for Ten from DW. The Ten from my doctor who costuming group auditioned for the role (he's a look and act-alike for Ten) and he didn't get cast, so whoever they cast better be frickin' amazing, otherwise they are going to have the Children of Gallifrey costuming group sitting in B&T laughing.

Too bad they aren't casting Amy Pond! You'd be a shoo-in!

Too bad they aren't casting Amy Pond! You'd be a shoo-in!

Aw, thanks, but I'm not so good with the accent. Still working on that. -sigh-

OH, but if the Matt Smith they cast is good and a decent lookalike, I'm totally stalking him down, fair warning now. CoG is still looking for an eleven lookalike, and I've only seen one ever, and that was just some random guy in NYC.

Edited by moonfall

OMFG I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA HAV TRUE BLOOD!!

lmao this is gonna be good---anybody else smell a vampire battle between sparkling vampires and sexually charged ones? Loooove it ;D

And the fact that the Doctors are gonna be there....AHHHHH!! :] Omg this is gonna be great. I was gonna skip out on the show this year to make more time for hosues, but it's looking like I'm gonna have to make a Bill and Ted pit stop!! :D lol

OMFG I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA HAV TRUE BLOOD!!

lmao this is gonna be good---anybody else smell a vampire battle between sparkling vampires and sexually charged ones? Loooove it ;D

HAH! True Blood VS Twilight would be awesome. I can totally see them doing something with that.

Wonder what this year's main theme will be? Kind of like last year's was Star Trek (or maybe it was Land of the Lost?)... and then that one year was Hell Boy...

Edited by Truebie

From Screamscape http://www.screamscape.com/html/universal_orlando.htm

I don’t know if this is still the current plan, but I did hear a rumor that the villain in this year’s Bill & Ted show may be an evil Steve Jobs bent on world domination and putting a lowercase i in front of every known product in the world. Can iBill & iTed stop him? Sounds funny to me… but just one of many rumors right now.

Are they really leaving out the most popular person in entertainment right now - Lady Gaga? I'm personally a huge fan but there's so much they can do to "poke" fun at her ;)

I agree. I was also surprised not to see her named mentioned in the casting list. I mean she is one of the easiest people in the industry to poke fun of, then again maybe that is the reason she was left out....too easy.

An Informed source (TerraPhantom aka Horror-On-Ice) has posted the ORLANDO cast list at HHN Rumors. It is different from the Hollywood cast list posted above.

It is a much smaller cast. These are the characters cast for ORLANDO B&T

Edward

Bella

Jacob

Mr Miyagi

Tom Cruise

Cameron Diaz

Doctor Who

Last Airbender

Lindsay Lohan

Tiger Woods

Lady Gaga

Angelina Jolie

Milla Jovovich

Justin Bieber

A-team (2 people)

Iron Man 2 (2 people)

MacGruber (2 people)

Jonah Hex (2 people

The following are those cast for HOLLYWOOD B&T that we will NOT see here:

Prince of Persia

Alice in Wonderland (Johnny Depp & Helena Bonhem Carter)

Karate Kid (Jackie Chan)

Sorcerer's Apprentice

Glee

Jersey Shore

The Expendables

True Blood

Kick-Ass

Tooth Fairy

Charlie St Cloud

Entourage

Mel Gibson

Vin Diesel

Betty White

Gary Coleman

This being my first time going to the Hollywood event and going to both shows, I though about skipping B & T and saving it for Hollywood. So is Hollywood going to be the same show just more people? Or are both going to be different with Hollywood having more people?

I've seen both shows the past two years. They are essentially the same. Same characters, same jokes, but presented differently due to venue locations. last year Hollywood's show was limited from the enclosed creature from the black lagoon stage show, but thankfully that show is now gone and the stage is much more open so this year should be much better.

Edited by hollywoodbrandon

I'd love it if some of the roles cast for the Hollywood show would also be cast for the Orlando show, but it doesn't seem like it from the lists.

For example, Mel Gibson. They could use him in the Orlando show even if they didn't physically cast someone for his role by just having one of the characters receive a violent voicemail from him. That would be hilarious.

Jersey Shore seems like it would be an obvious choice, especially now that they've invaded Southern Florida, but I guess we'll see on that one.

As far as themes go for the show, BP seems like such an obvious choice. I mean you already have parodies of the oil spill all over the place, like BP Spills Coffee on Youtube. I'm sure Universal can think of another way to turn that situation around.

Another one I had thought of was the World Cup. That was a huge thing earlier this year, and maybe they can make it a giant competition between the characters or something. I know I'm stretching for it a little bit here, but the thought just came to me. If nothing else they could probably bring it up somehow in the show.

The cast lists aren't final. As the rehearsals go on and more happens in the news, roles will be changed, added, or discarded. Also, I don't think they've got the roles that appear only in the dance finale on there.

Also, I LOATHE the Hollywood show. Aside from using almost all of the Orlando jokes, often after we use them, the costumes and acting are much worse. I've seen about three years and it's terrible. Not just compared to our B&T, but as entertainment.

It's such a shame that this will be the last show Mike will direct with us. He will look after HHN though :)

Just saw this from him.

One more day of calm before…1. My son begins school. 2. I begin rehearsals for “my” last Bill and Ted show. After today it’s gonna be nonstop for a couple of months.

I wonder who is going to take it over. The "my" in quotes don't seem to suggest that this will be the LAST B&T.

I finally watched Kick ass, and I can hear the main music from the movie being used for B&T. I would think they would use the characters in some way, but something about the main theme led me to think I could hear it cranked up at B&T. Even if it is just at the end, as walk out music?? Just my opinion!