Halloween Horror Nights 2019 Speculation

3 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Well it looks like Killer Klowns could be put in a tent next to The Mummy, you can notice a circus type tent that resembles the tent featured in the film, and it looks to be the facade. Any thoughts? 

maxresdefault.jpgyep looks like the same pattern

3 hours ago, JZOMBIE said:

maxresdefault.jpgyep looks like the same pattern

I wouldn't doubt it being the clown tent mixed the funhouse in front or something like that either one is good together, but I think it's pretty much a safe bet that this is one of the shared ips that is now somewhat confirmed now just waiting for Hollywood and Orlando to stop sitting and actually address it with an announcement now. 

3 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Last treatment for this year's event is being written, but it looks like something could be coming to the event and another one will be put on the backburner or shelved for awhile.

I’m guessing he’s shelving the Thing or another classic they couldn’t get the rights to. Also, since horror made here isn’t happening, IT is on the table for this year (as well as Lost Boys, Beetlejuice, Exorcist, Shining, etc) If anyone wants to DM about anything related to theme parks or Halloween events my Twitter is @JulianDene. I’m way more active there then on here :candyman:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heard from some old HHN coworkers that Terror Tram won't be coming back this year, but 2 extra mazes will be added to make up for it. Obviously just speculation, but I ended up getting placed in TT permanently last year in Killbillies and Bates Motel was getting torn apart....that building was just not practically built for people to be running around on everything. I'm hoping they're just going to refortify it this year and bring tram back in 2020. 

DUMB IDEA INCOMING!
look, i love hollywood, but they need to put in queue videos. a perfect queue vid should

• gives people in line entertainment
  • show what the plot is
  • show what "Big Scenes" will be in the maze to get people hyped up, or to make sure this isn't a persons type so they can skip the maze

i thought to myself what will fit for a queue vid, then i came up with a dumb idea. Why not have some Dead Meat videos playing at the queue

Lemme explain.

• he fits all the things i mentioned
  • his humor fits WELL for hhn
  • most of the vids he's done have been movies featured at hhn
  • very popular youtuber
  • it's dead meat
Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, themazethinker said:

DUMB IDEA INCOMING!
look, i love hollywood, but they need to put in queue videos. a perfect queue vid should

• gives people in line entertainment
  • show what the plot is
  • show what "Big Scenes" will be in the maze to get people hyped up, or to make sure this isn't a persons type so they can skip the maze

i thought to myself what will fit for a queue vid, then i came up with a dumb idea. Why not have some Dead Meat videos playing at the queue

Lemme explain.

• he fits all the things i mentioned
  • his humor fits WELL for hhn
  • most of the vids he's done have been movies featured at hhn
  • very popular youtuber
  • it's dead meat

Yeah I would love to see that happen!

• Like 2

Hello.

I live in Southern Cali again, and I thought about auditioning here again, but decided against it. May work at Knott's as talent or supervisor (I've applied to supervisor, but they pulled the job from the job board and I haven't heard anything so I'mma assume nah). 

Anyway, this lineup doesn't really peak my interest all that much, but I feel like it will for a lot of 'classic' people.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, CharleneTheDM said:

Oh man, I hope the rumour for Terror Tram being scratched is just a rumour.

I've never got to experience it before and was planning to fully immerse myself in the HHN experience with a RIP tour!

I've heard from scare actors I worked with last year who still currently work in the park that Terror Tram has been cancelled for this year. I'm super bummed, I scared over at Bates Motel last year and it was ridiculously fun. There's lots of rumors going around as to why its been scrapped for 2019, but I'm hoping they work out whatever it is so it can come back next year.

This’ been a stagnant thread for too long, sooo here’s a bit of instigation to start it back up.

Should the Terror Tram come back, or are additional mazes better? I used to love the tram, but both 2016 and 2017 were not good, and 2018 had some great moments, but had you standing in line during the experience way too long. Thoughts?

Attendee/Meetup thread posted - has all current ticket info posted.

10 mazes confirmed

Tickets are now being sold.  Mostly.  You can buy Frequent Fear, or GA tickets through September.  October onward not yet released.

Looks like Hollywood is changing things up this year: Thurs-Sun every week.  No more Wednesdays, but every single week will be Thu-Sun.

Sep 12 is "Fan Appreciation Night".

Admission for:

• Ultimate Fear passholders ($299)
  • FrequentFear passholders ($179) who also purchased the 12th as an add on ($20, bringing total to $199)
  • Standalone for Sep 12 ($69)

It would appear there is a promotion now if you buy admission - one-time Express entry for Jurassic World.

They are also selling a Front Line pass for Sep 12 ($179) - admission + one time Express for everything (JW is neither listed nor excluded, so it's possible you'd get two JW express entries)

The Unlimited Express upgrade is not appearing in the online store.  Unknown if this will return this year.  It was the best deal around last year.

Fan Preview Night also includes admission to a panel with John Murdy & Chris Williams.  

Oh yeah, and since NO ONE CARES - Jabbawockeez also confirmed.