HHN Hollywood 2017 Audition + Discussion

Usually the casts are around 15-20 people... it just depends. But its honestly the same every year when it comes to cast size.

If a cast will be bigger for a maze or scarezone, they'll usually use that as a promotional gimmick to hype up the event. Orlando has definitely used the "More scareactors than ever" in the past, so far Hollywood focuses on the "More mazes than ever!" hype.

• Like 1

Oh yea.. so I FINALLY got an email from the casting department yesterday morning.

Did not get cast, BUT it was NOT a "You're not cast" email. It was the "All the roles are filled, but IF for whatever reason a role becomes available that you fit in, you will get a call to be cast for said role" email.

Considering how long it took to just get this email (16 days before the event), I kinda expected I either would not be cast or would possibly get cast after opening weekend/during the event. So I'm disappointed, but still hopeful. Of course I can't help think "Damn, if only I was like 2+ inches taller" <_<

• Like 2

• Mark M. unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AsapHorror said:

Hey I'm new to this but I audition at July 7th and still didn't get a casting email but I haven't received the no hired email.Should I just give up since the first week of  HHN is over?

I know 4 people who got cast on the last 2 weeks of the event last year so you shouldn't give up. You could get cast any day and the casting is random.

• Like 1