Nintendo and HHN 28

What is going to happen when the construction starts for Super Nintendo World? Well, the rumored date for the beginning of the construction is November 2017. Which is right after HHN 27. There was a leaked map of Super Nintendo World. The whole land will be taking up a huge chuck of land. Kid Zone, The Sprung Tents, and The Parade Building. So, we will be losing three house locations. What they might do is relocate those three houses just like how they relocated the house that sat in the Disaster queue. So, we would get three more tent houses in locations we've never seen before. All of this would happen before HHN 28 begins. So, Nintendo would change three house locations for HHN 28! Quite possibly HHN 29, 30, and even 31! But because of Nintendo, we won't have Sprung Tents and The Parade Building anymore. So the new house locations will stay. Now, this is all rumor and it might happen and it might not happen. The map might be fake! We don't know. The house locations might stay! After all, I can't wait for Super Nintendo World! Now it's suppose to open In  2021 which is a long time! But the longer it takes, the better it will be! 

This could mean several things things(assuming that is where it's going) 

A. Drain the lake.

B. Put tents behind fast and furious and men in black, Or underneath the hogarts express would work.

C. Way more soundstages used. 

D. A legitimate reason to go back to islands.

• Like 1

both behind fast and furious and men in black are evac roads if medical issues flare up in the park.
  under the train is weird.. why do you think the removed the parade route from that path? 

I believe that it will take over kidzone for the better.  According to public records, they got another 20 acres of land that they could possibly make it own theme park. I think personally that they would just repurpose the already dying kidzone. 

I would like to see the use of islands for hhn. I started going in 2005 and it was good.

• Like 1

I think universal wants to keep the "magic" (pun intended) of the hogwarts express and having tents be under it people would realize it's pretty much a monorail with tv screens for windows. Isn't that area for a lot of employee uses, parking, cast services, etc.

seems like the smart move would be to go back to islands of adventure. With the hulk refurb done, and kong open, I'm not sure what else they have going on at the park. I did see a rumor that they were removing or changing  dueling dragons. But if Nintendo world is going to take as much as room as appears and then they move the tents to take up space that is used for other purposes, then seems like a lot of moving around of mutliple things when they could just use islands. It would be  like robbing Peter to pay Paul. 

My history isn't the best but the first year I went was 2012 which was the year with no scare zones just roaming hordes. Wasn't that due at least in part to the construction of diagon alley? Would this mean that HHN would suffer during the Nintendo world construction if it wasn't moved to islands?

• Like 1

HHN has outgrew an event at IOA.  Maybe opening up a section or two for overflow, but that's about it.  IOA has much smaller paths and tighter areas than the Studios.  Go to IOA on a busy/peak day and you'll see how horrible HHN would be.

Areas that can't be used comes into play as well with IOA.

• 3 weeks later...

From the way I looked at the map it looked like sprung tents were ok, so many the entrances would those could just change and just add in one more soundstage to replace parade building. If all three are gone, I could see limited Islamds but not the full thing, 

loke only over to marvel for the carnage warehouse, and stopping before Harry Potter.