Easter Eggs in Houses for HHN 26

scithe

So for the last few years I hear about Easter Eggs in houses.  Sometimes people use that term to refer to names on tombstones or old props from previous years.  But I also hear things like "push this button on the wall in Run 3"

I was more curious about the latter.  I don't want to just grab things in houses and get kicked out of the park so I was just wondering if anyone knew of any safe things in the 2016 houses and what cool thing happens. 

I saw a lightswitch in Krampus on the wall and it was tempting to flip but I didn't do it haha.

Edited by scithe

Some I've seen in various UTH Tour Photos:

AHS: Twisty's bus has one of the Jack bags on the left side.

Krampus: Some of the snowglobes in the finale have familiar settings in them....

H2: One of the walls in the neighborhood section has one of those "I Purged" stickers on the wall which apparently was con firmed as an inside joke. Which does make my conspiracy theorist self wonder.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boosaphus Rex said:

There's a GAT (guest activated trigger) in Tomb. It's a hanging rope in the hallway after the moving floor. Just noticed Cody mentioned this in the Tomb topic. 

I had noticed two thick ropes that let me tug them.  I didn't want to yank anything down though.  I will feel safer trying this next time.

Anyone see the Billy doll from Dead Silence this year?  I was saddened we didn't catch him this year..and we did all the houses move then once!

Sadly, out of all the Easter Eggs listed in this thread so far, the only one my DAUGHTER caught was AHS's Jack bag. Almost wish I can go again this upcoming weekend JUST to search for the other Easter Eggs. lol.

On 9/26/2016 at 6:37 PM, Tich0las said:

The snow globes inside Krampus includes Shadeybrook, the Myers house, and Screamhouse with Albert Caine glancing out the window.

The house from NOES is in one of them too. Shout out to the person who did all the paper art for them cause they're really good! Seriously I wish I could have taken pictures of all the globes. 

Edited by faceleg

On 9/29/2016 at 6:44 PM, faceleg said:

The house from NOES is in one of them too. Shout out to the person who did all the paper art for them cause they're really good! Seriously I wish I could have taken pictures of all the globes. 

The Skoolhouse is also represented. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

American Horror Story: Little Bear from Goldilockes in 25 years in Twistys bus. Also on Twistys bus is a sack with Jacks face on it.

Ghost town: The storyteller was on one of the walls.

Tomb: Gat by rope

Krampus: Snowglobes of Shadybrook Amity House etc

Lunatics Playground: House facade newspaper mentions Ultra violent comics and mentions something about havoc

Texas Chainsaw: Morphing Pic Probably from Dead silence

Halloween: I purged sticker