HHN Hollywood 2016 Meetup Thread

So I got tired of waiting and decided I would make the meetup thread this year. I'm always interested to see when we all go or how many times we go considering how much we look forward to the event every year. You should know the drill, say what day you are going and I will add your name to the date whenever I can.

9/13(Employee Preview): Henry14

9/16: foodstampsFTW, DTH316, Mr HHN, kwyjibo, Hanniel, Doctor Jeffula, bggrenville813

9/17; foodstampsFTW, deliciousoatmeal, Mr HHN

9/23: Razor14, Horrornightsfan13

9/24: AsylumSB, djevilclown 

9/29:

9/30: Freak, foodstampsFTW

10/1: Henry14

10/2:

10/6: Bourgeoised

10/7: 

10/8: 

10/9:

10/13:

10/14: 

10/15:

10/16:

10/20: foodstampsFTW

10/21: darkblackrain 

10/22:

10/23:

10/27:

10/28:

10/29:

10/30:

10/31:

11/4: darkblackrain, Grindhouse13

11/5: foodstampsFTW, Mr HHN

Anything in red is a Frequent Fear Night. Mods feel free to help out if you feel like it

Edited by foodstampsFTW

Hii 

I have a question this is my first year getting the frequent fear pass and I was wondering if anyone knew if they give you like a card that you have like a pass or you keep the ticket and laminate it and bring it every time? I was wondering about this because Orlando gets and actual pass. Does anyone know? New to this website I think it's honestly amazing always been looking for something like this and found it :) 

I'll answer your question but just know, this isn't the thread for that question, this is simply a thread for members to post what day they are attending and I enter the info into the first post so people can see if they are going the same day as other people. Just a fun thing that is done every year.

But to answer your question, it will most likely be a paper card like they give for APs, as much as I would like an actual pass like FOTL gets, and I won't give up hope till I get my paper card, it probably won't happen considering the flagship event Orlando doesn't give out real passes. I don't know where you got the idea that they give passes to their frequent fear people, if that was true I'd like to finally receive mine.

I'm so sorry didn't mean to anger you I just didn't know which forum to put this question. I really love horror nights I've been going for a while and I found this website and I thought it was amazing. I'm so sorry if you feel mad that I posted this question on ur forum I'm sorry. But thank you for answering my question. I hope you have a lovely day