Academy of Villains: House of Fear

Mark M.

might be the best non icon show universal has ever had. Jack's shows from 2007 and 2015 were fun but this is just so incredible. This is way better than a magic show or even Rocky Horror. 
I kind of wish they keep coming back future years. this is a very high quality show. 

• Like 1

Agreed. I've been attending since 2006 and I can't think of a single show that I enjoyed more than this one. Academy of Villains is an extremely talented dance troupe, and they pull off some incredible choreography. The Dream Machine segment is one of the highlights; it's absolutely beautiful.

• Like 1

My kids LOVED this show as did I! So much that they wished it lasted LONGER! Those dancers are an energetic bunch and it transfers directly to the audience!

On Saturday me & my kids sat FRONT & CENTER 50 whole minutes prior to showtime (we wanted to rest anyway...lol) and glad we did! Just as good the 2nd time around! My daughter made a perfect video of the dream machine sequence up close and posted it on YT (I'm at work, otherwise I'd paste a direct link here).

• 2 weeks later...

I found video on a closed Facebook group so I can't share it here, but last night due to the stage being taken down for the hurricane they performed on the street outside the Horror Makeup show. It was an abbreviated version that skipped the projection, Prisoner 29 sequence, and "Bohemian Rhapsody".

i think it was a very cool thing for them to do, and the crowd clearly loved it. 

• 2 weeks later...

one thing i have noticed is that the audience are making this show into pretty much a party. people  kind of start to dance to the music before the show begins and when the show starts the crowd starts to jump around and sing the lyrics and cheer. I think this show's reception got better and now it's like people are having their own party in the crowd (at least for what I can see) 

a lot of energy and a lot of excitement. the energy of the show seems to catch up with the crowd 

On 10/23/2016 at 4:34 PM, clash said:

one thing i have noticed is that the audience are making this show into pretty much a party. people  kind of start to dance to the music before the show begins and when the show starts the crowd starts to jump around and sing the lyrics and cheer. I think this show's reception got better and now it's like people are having their own party in the crowd (at least for what I can see) 

a lot of energy and a lot of excitement. the energy of the show seems to catch up with the crowd 

The show's got a big following now. I always see people rocking out in the front rows every show. Last night the cast cut across Lair of the Banshee to get to a break area and the crowd broke into applause as they came out.

• Like 2

Went to the final show last night. Everyone was crying, both dancers and audience. It was livestreamed by the official HHN Orlando Facebook page if you want to watch it.

I also took about 480 photos during the 7:45 show, and I'll be posting some of my favorites.

• Like 2

• Mark M. changed the title to Academy of Villains: House of Fear