Survive or Die: Apocalypse

King_K.

16 minutes ago, Arsik_22 said:

Pretty generic zone. Half the scare actors are on point, the other half just stand around doing nothing. That's pretty much all the zones this year. 

In a way I agree, some really do an astounding job and live their character, others are just kind of there. However this one I think there's some good interactions going on considering how vast the zone is compared to something more compact. 

As for the music, like I said before, I feel it can add that extra element and set the tone for the zone and its theming. I'd expect a dissonant soundtrack for Survive or Die and yeah, there's a few songs which take you out of the atmosphere as it were. 

• Like 1

I got dragged into the cast change last Thursday. Both sides gather up all of their actors and the guests on their side for a big standoff in the center of New York before breaking apart.

I've also heard rumors from a tour guide of an intermittent "capture the flag" game that scareactors occasionally ask guests to participate in.

Just now, Tman875 said:

What would you have changed and how would you have better utilized the space within the story line of Survive or Die: Apocalypse.

I wouldn't use the theme at all. It's rehashed, boring, etc. I would condense it down to a smaller area, bring the set pieces together, increase budget for set pieces and hire less actors. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to Survive or Die: Apocalypse