A Chance In Hell

Mark M.

HHNStreets_Chance.thumb.jpg.6fbac9a432c93260465affa21aafdd4c.jpg

Get ready for the audition of a lifetime. Chance may be locked away, but that hasn’t stopped her. As the alarms ring and the bloody remains of those who tried to stop her lie around, she’s busy recruiting cellmates to join her biggest act yet. (I hope I get chosen!)

chanceinhell_cropped-1107x731.thumb.jpg.215c56b6075919da4c020e4f5a1a1357.jpg

Guests “Won’t Stand a Chance” as They Scream Through Nine All-New Haunted Houses, Horrifying Scarezones – and Even Face Chance Herself.

Fans know her as the twisted right-hand woman of Halloween Horror Nights legend, Jack the Clown. Victims know her as the last, cackling face they see before a tortuous demise.

And now, the world will know her as the merciless force behind Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 26.

This year, Chance will step into the spotlight as the star of the nation’s best Halloween event. Universal Studios Florida will become her stage – where she will take guests on a journey inside her twisted mind as she struggles with what is performance vs. what is real. Guests will find themselves in a surreal world of horror filled with nine all-new haunted houses, elaborately sinister scare zones and outrageous live shows. They will even come face-to-face with Chance in her very own demented haunted house and scare zone.

Tickets are on sale now for this year’s highly anticipated event, including single-night tickets, Frequent Fear passes, special Florida resident offers and more. Guests can also purchase a vacation package that includes a ticket to the event, accommodations at Universal’s newest onsite resort hotel, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, and more.

Halloween Horror Nights will run select nights from September 16 to October 31 at Universal Studios Florida. More information about the event will be released over time. For more information, including ticket offers and vacation packages, visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com/Orlando.

I'm thinking a mix between Icons (25) & Your Luck Has Run Out (21). There would be different vignettes showcasing many different kills of Chance in different stages: in her mind & in reality. Jack's minions could be roaming this SZ.

Location: right outside of the house (rumored to be the Shrek building)

Edited by hhnfan95

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, TheHorseman18 said:

I heard/read that her zone was rumored to be in New York. That's what I remember anyways. 

Hollywood or Mel's area would make more sense, as her house is likely in Shrek and the entrance/exit would feed right into the zone.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Oysterhead00 said:

I'm sold...it's like the best part of the entire Nightmare on Elm Street series...

chanceinhell_cropped-1107x731.jpg

that from you wont stand a chance

With this house, we’re taking the opportunity to tell the story of Chance. Everything that is happening in her mind is happening in the real world, we’re just seeing it all through her eyes. For example, Chance and her band of misfits have killed victims by chopping them up and tying them back together to look like marionettes. We’ll see that reality, but we’ll also see what it looks like in her head. The duel realities of Chance are really highlighted in this house.

1 minute ago, timbo8 said:

that from you wont stand a chance

With this house, we’re taking the opportunity to tell the story of Chance. Everything that is happening in her mind is happening in the real world, we’re just seeing it all through her eyes. For example, Chance and her band of misfits have killed victims by chopping them up and tying them back together to look like marionettes. We’ll see that reality, but we’ll also see what it looks like in her head. The duel realities of Chance are really highlighted in this house.

I know it's not from Nightmare on Elm Street, just saying it looks like my favorite "gag" from the movies.

According to the picture caption on the blog, it's part of the "A Chance in Hell" Scare Zone.

http://blog.universalorlando.com/whats-new/hhn-26-original-content/

2 minutes ago, Oysterhead00 said:

I know it's not from Nightmare on Elm Street, just saying it looks like my favorite "gag" from the movies.

According to the picture caption on the blog, it's part of the "A Chance in Hell" Scare Zone.

http://blog.universalorlando.com/whats-new/hhn-26-original-content/

i think it was mistake becase it said that part of hoiuse in the questin and answer

On 6/9/2016 at 2:41 PM, ForeverEvil1 said:

If her house being in Shrek is correct, then I'll predict this for either Hollywood or Mel's.

I have no clue what the actual content of this will be. :wacko: Hopefully it won't just be a scarezone version of the house essentially.

On 6/30/2016 at 9:02 PM, foREVer56 said:

Hollywood or Mel's area would make more sense, as her house is likely in Shrek and the entrance/exit would feed right into the zone.

Krampus is in Shrek.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ThNdIzNiR said:

Ha... I read through quick and didn't even catch the date. I forgot that this thread opened ages ago. So many new threads I got confused. 

Understood. Am trying to think as to where this will be now. Jimmy seems to think Plaza / Prod Central on his tumblr.

• 2 weeks later...

Some new information for this Scare zone. The 4 small stages that are now set up in the area will hold the hums marionettes like shown in the picture. There is also another larger stage that will be brought out every night tbat will be the stage Chance performs some type of small show on 

• 2 weeks later...

So on preview night I thought this zone was the most lacking. I love Chance and I love that she is right there, ready to interact with everyone. It's a great set up, even more fun than Icons last year, but the rest of the stages are stationary with some lighting effects and on preview night the actors were not as noticeable. the zone felt, for lack of a better word, empty. 

Last night, however, the zone was great. The inmate characters were clearly having a blast and were interacting with Chance and using her as a distraction to get some great scares. Visually the zone still lacks umph, but the actors are great, and Chance herself is a real treat to listen to and watch. I am marking this one to watch closely to see how it improves over the season. 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2016 at 9:49 PM, hhnfan95 said:

FUN FACT!

The actress playing Chance in the SZ played Amanda last year in The Carnage Returns

According to an Unmasking the Horror tour guide I attended the event with last night, they actually have 3 Chance actresses to rotate off. One of them is the actress from all the commercials, who also played Chance during last year's show.

• Like 1