HHN Hollywood 2016 Speculation

My guess is that Murdy is gonna suprise with the Waterworld maze & that's what the hold up might be. I think the problem is with FvJ isn't completely ready to announce, Waterworld is so he's waiting on both to announce as a two for one this weekend(hopefully). The rumored Classic Monsters or Purge scarezone could be the announcement but given the chance Murdy has, he could announce two houses at once which would make him even technically with us since we don't have any info on Chance's house yet. We've both announced Exorcist & Halloween & we both have TWD(you have it permanently & perhaps soon we will too) & FvJ & Waterworld will put you guys actually ahead of us. Midsummer Scream & Scare LA for both coasts potentially even though I think there is a possibility that one of those might be Terror Tram instead & then we find out if the rumors of our show being coast to coast are true or not.  Then again there is a rather interesting panel the same day Murdy will be doing his called "Krampus: The Devil You(Barely) Know. I think that is a good sign that they will announce Krampus at Midsummer Scream.

Announcement season is in full swing & I look forward to our next Popcast to talk about it.

Edited by SirOwenDisney
  • Like 3

I just saw a trailer for the new Blair Witch movie. Yeah I know. Any chance that the movie would be Terror Tram. I hope not but it occurred to me not long after seeing it. It's a Lionsgate film (because of course it is), so I'm not sure if Murdy or Lionsgate still talk to each other.

5 hours ago, HHNBookworm said:

I just saw a trailer for the new Blair Witch movie. Yeah I know. Any chance that the movie would be Terror Tram. I hope not but it occurred to me not long after seeing it. It's a Lionsgate film (because of course it is), so I'm not sure if Murdy or Lionsgate still talk to each other.

Terror Tram is an original concept

• Like 1

Although I didn't manage to take any pictures, I visited the park Sunday and the facade for Krampus is painted while the other two backlot tents are under construction. The rent in front of ss 747 had me kinda worried about crowd control because you have three mazes in such a cramped space...

Might be a bit of a long shot but I don't think he said of the person was male or female so possibly Mama Voorhees?

Also no I don't think John would bring Alice Cooper onto the terror tram. If anything Alice comes to future events it'll be a maze as John said that he and Alice are doing a trilogy of mazes. Plus terror tram doesn't really seem like a fitting place to put a musician who has had relatively successful mazes 

My thoughts; what makes me curious is that we got two houses in one day; and to top it off, it reassures me that this year feels very much like an anniversary year in a sense.

It brings back the New Line Trio along with The Shape and Regan, and it seems like we may be getting AHS and Krampus, making this year really feel like it's for the fans that have requested to see those new two IP's in particular. Combined with the rumors of the Classic Monsters involved in a scarezone of some sort; multiple live shows and Potter most likely being open to the public, it gives a lot of unique and exciting things for everyone to get excited about.

Edited by Alexshow

2 minutes ago, dustblackangel said:

Super excited to see these main icons coming back to HHN. I'm shocked they didn't announce our TCM with Orlando's but none the less it should be a good one

I'm thinking with the delays and TCM not being announced at the same time...Hollywood might have lost a property? *Cough* Conjuring? *Cough*

3 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

I'm thinking with the delays and TCM not being announced at the same time...Hollywood might have lost a property? *Cough* Conjuring? *Cough*

That does make sense but Screamscape reported this as a maze back in early April. The plot thickens

So I guess we might have been right about the winner change scenario for FvJ after all? 

Also on twitter...

"Welcome to The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Blood Brothers! An ALL NEW MAZE that's being built right now in the Waterworld queue line...

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

9 minutes ago, Bourgeoised said:

Do you guys think we got a double announcement because we've been kind of behind? What with TWD year round opening and all.

Well if the rumors were true that they were trying to do a Conjuring maze, I think the double announcement happened due to them losing that and having to shoehorn TCM in...again. Considering Orlando announced their TCM house way back, and we probably got two shared announcements coming, they had to do a double annoucement to fit everything in on time.

Edited by Tobias