HHN Hollywood 2016 Speculation

5 hours ago, Freak said:

Oohhhh boy. Lots to catch up on. I'll put my two cents for what we've got so far...

Finally as as for what Terror Tram could be, I have no freaking clue. I honestly don't care because it's not that grea 

Polishing the ol' flamethrower I see.

On a different note where is all this Halloween nonsense coming from?  I honestly don't feel that Deminsion would want there kid mixing it with the New Line boys.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

On a different note where is all this Halloween nonsense coming from?  I honestly don't feel that Deminsion would want there kid mixing it with the New Line boys.

We over in Orlando seem to be getting Halloween 2 at this point. JP Façade apparently looks like the Doyle House from that somewhat.

1 hour ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

It also makes sense how excited Murdy would be to have the big three PLUS Myers PLUS The Exorcist. It's his favorite line up for a reason. 

6 hours ago, Grindhousehero13 said:

That may not be a problem since they're supposedly using Halloween 2 specifically, which is owned by Universal

Irrelevant to the discussion but I'm curious to know if this year will have characters in the maze entrance that you give a secret code to such as specs and tucker from Insidious and the gecko brothers from From Dusk Till Dawn.

if so, what property from the rumored lineup will do it? 

• Like 1

Just now, mrghostface said:

Irrelevant to the discussion but I'm curious to know if this year will have characters in the maze entrance that you give a secret code to such as specs and tucker from Insidious and the gecko brothers from From Dusk Till Dawn.

if so, what property from the rumored lineup will do it? 

Murdy stated in a Q&A that one of the mazes in the backlot will have a secret code. The mazes rumored to be in the backlot are "Krampus", "Freddy Vs Jason", and "American Horror Story" (possible also "The Conjuring"). I actually leaning towards "Krampus" because they could give out "Krampus" bells (which are in the film) or just "Krampus" merchandise. 

Edited by HauntJustyn

Maybe the "someone" murdy is doing the original terror tram with isn't leather face.... Calling it now: BIGFOOT! 

I kid, but honestly I wouldn't give a shit couldn't be worse than its been. But do you think the branding might be a Name IP, if you can call it that, like a director? James Wan? Del Toro? Robert Rodriguez? Was this discussed? I haven't checked all the spec but if it's ruled out the terror tram seems so difficult to figure out if it's not leather face after all. At least what I can picture with my teeny tiny brain ;)

any feedback?

Just now, deliciousoatmeal said:

Maybe the Terror Tram is Insidious. It doesn't seem that hard to slap that name on some original spooky ghost content, it could be something like the 2013 VIP experience.

I don't think so because it would seem like something they would do next year as terror tram because of "Insidious Chapter 4" coming our in October and Murdy mentioned that this isn't based on a film.

1 hour ago, deliciousoatmeal said:

Maybe the Terror Tram is Insidious. It doesn't seem that hard to slap that name on some original spooky ghost content, it could be something like the 2013 VIP experience.

I don't see Insidious working at all as a Terror Tram. 

I'm disappointed I moved to NorCal. 

I can't seem to find any haunts close enough to the Santa Cruz area where I can work and go to school. ): 

I might not even be able to visit HHN unless opening day is like.. Really early September.

And I can't even see the new Walking Dead attraction. ):

FeelsBadMan.

EDIT: Oh. My 1500th post exactly on a random day I decide to say hi.

• Like 2

Well heck it..... I think I'm going to talk about ticket sales for this years event for Hollywood.....

I think we will see tickets go on sale starting July 18th (this gives a 3 month gap between the beginning of ticket sales and first day of the event.....give or take a few days). I don't think universal will be brining back VIP passes this year due to it not doing so well financially for them as a company. Now I first went to HHN in 2013 and that year I did participate in VIP. It was pricey but worth it. I repeated the VIP process in 2014. Then it's been FOL passes for me ever since. I loved VIP but I feel it won't be back.....at least not this year. With prices, I think we will see a small hike in prices but nothing out of this world. I'm thinking maybe 5 to 10 bucks more expensive for both General Admission and FOL. I hope I'm wrong with the VIP not returning this year....I hope I'm so wrong. If it returns, my money is already waiting for them. If not, my money awaits for FOL. Just a quick insight to when I'm going.....October 15th!! Let me know what you guys think on ticket sales and speculations. Also, I'm curious to see when everyone else will attend. 

On Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at 8:59 PM, GeneralGiggles said:
22 hours ago, GeneralGiggles said:

Well heck it..... I think I'm going to talk about ticket sales for this years event for Hollywood.....

I think we will see tickets go on sale starting July 18th (this gives a 3 month gap between the beginning of ticket sales and first day of the event.....give or take a few days). I don't think universal will be brining back VIP passes this year due to it not doing so well financially for them as a company. Now I first went to HHN in 2013 and that year I did participate in VIP. It was pricey but worth it. I repeated the VIP process in 2014. Then it's been FOL passes for me ever since. I loved VIP but I feel it won't be back.....at least not this year. With prices, I think we will see a small hike in prices but nothing out of this world. I'm thinking maybe 5 to 10 bucks more expensive for both General Admission and FOL. I hope I'm wrong with the VIP not returning this year....I hope I'm so wrong. If it returns, my money is already waiting for them. If not, my money awaits for FOL. Just a quick insight to when I'm going.....October 15th!! Let me know what you guys think on ticket sales and speculations. Also, I'm curious to see when everyone else will attend. 

I don't think tickets will go on sale this month.  They always go on sale at the end of August.

Just now, aam1995 said:

I don't think tickets will go on sale this month. They always go on sale at the end of August.

Well I just leave this here... But anyway it's possible that Tickets could go on sale before the full lineup is revealed as it is somewhat smart.

3 minutes ago, HauntJustyn said:

Well I just leave this here... But anyway it's possible that Tickets could go on sale before the full lineup is revealed as it is somewhat smart.

Cool.  I guess they're going thr EDC and Coachella route of selling tickets before the line up Is announced 

On Sunday, July 03, 2016 at 5:59 PM, HauntJustyn said:

Sorry about the previous post idk why it did that. 

BUT in other news, the American Horror STORY season 6 Premiere Date has been moved up to September 14 instead of the Usual 1st Wednesday of October. Hmmmm, i wonder why it is premiering the same week that HHN most likely begins lol 

3 hours ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

The Walking Dead

Halloween II (Wisconsin)

Freddy Vs. Jason (Doris Day)

The Exorcist (Howdy)

Krampus 

American Horror Story

Maybe

The Conjuring 

Awesome line up! Now we play the waiting game.