HNN 2010 HHN Opening Night Get Together

Hush

Sounds like fun! I might be in.

I'm kinda shy tho...just ask Dr.Jimmy. i think i said maybe 4 words to him 2 years ago when he said hi to me in line at a house. *sorry about that Dr.jimmy :( , i'll be more talkative the next time i run into ya* :)

Don't worry about it, me too. Last year during the other site's meet up I didn't speak a word. Well, I said one or two to those who bothered to say hi, but other than that I was silent. I'm almost positive it'll be better with this site's meet-up. So don't worry about it. :)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about it, me too. Last year during the other site's meet up I didn't speak a word. Well, I said one or two to those who bothered to say hi, but other than that I was silent. I'm almost positive it'll be better with this site's meet-up. So don't worry about it. :)

Ask anyone here who knows me...I'll get you to join in on the conversations, you won't have a choice...LOL ;)

Unfortunately for me I do not know when I am going to be down. That depends on timing. I know I am going to be down for a weekend to do both HHN and HOS before driving back up here. I know it will be on one of the 6:30 til 2 am nights. for HHN. HOS will be the following night with my trip home the following day. So I guess I will confirm as the time gets closer.

Just a reminder that no matter what kind of get togethers we plan, EVERYONE is welcome!!!

Whether you drink an adult beverage or prefer to remain alcohol free...it doesn't matter, we're all getting together to meet up, share our love for HHN and this wonderful site! ;)

Looking forward to eventually saying "hi" to everyone in this year in some way, shape or form! :D

I cannot wait!!!

Steph says she won't have a drink, but we all no otherwise.. ;) Make her drink a grateful dead! :lol:

I am shy around people I don't know, and very loud around people I do. Btw.. is it opening weekend yet?!?!?

Well thank you! I just never know what to say ^_^ lol.

Ask anyone here who knows me...I'll get you to join in on the conversations, you won't have a choice...LOL ;)

Well thats good then :lol:

Just a reminder that no matter what kind of get togethers we plan, EVERYONE is welcome!!!

Whether you drink an adult beverage or prefer to remain alcohol free...it doesn't matter, we're all getting together to meet up, share our love for HHN and this wonderful site! ;)

Looking forward to eventually saying "hi" to everyone in this year in some way, shape or form! :D

me too, I have booked our flight, car, condo, and a couple of nights at RPR, all I need now are tickets. I know we have a couple of months for that. so Judy and I will be there opening weekend no if ands or buts!

look forward to meeting new people and talking with old freinds.

3 months 28 days till HHN 20.

see you all then

Jim & Judy

Hey all. Finally decided to join the site. Gotta get my HHN news. Any how, I know Shalisa & I would love to make it to HHN this year but being unemployed kind of kicks any spending in the rear. Just don't know if we'll make it this year or not and if we do, we always opt for the second weekend of the event. Hope everyone has a good time though...

Welcome Barbaric Derek

I feel your pain I have been out of work for almost a year and a half.

we live in Indiana, and we scrapped and put money aside to go to HHN last year and we have already bought our airfare, hotel and reserved our rental car and condo. HHNs is worth the effort. we have been going since 2003 and plan on being ther every year by one way or another. no way were we missing HHN 20.

Welcome Barbaric Derek

I feel your pain I have been out of work for almost a year and a half.

we live in Indiana, and we scrapped and put money aside to go to HHN last year and we have already bought our airfare, hotel and reserved our rental car and condo. HHNs is worth the effort. we have been going since 2003 and plan on being ther every year by one way or another. no way were we missing HHN 20.

Sorry to hear about the unemployment. I've only been out of work for 6 weeks and it's killing me. Anyway, I've been going to HHN since 1993 and I can't imagine a year without it. Although I was laid up in the hospital one year and so missed it. With luck, I'll find a way to get there... maybe I'll see you there.

Hey all. Finally decided to join the site. Gotta get my HHN news. Any how, I know Shalisa & I would love to make it to HHN this year but being unemployed kind of kicks any spending in the rear. Just don't know if we'll make it this year or not and if we do, we always opt for the second weekend of the event. Hope everyone has a good time though...

It's about time you joined! ;)

We're in the same boat, I've been out of work since December and I'm just hoping that I find something in time to save up in time to be able to attend. Hoping the same good fortune falls upon you as well sweetie!

Lyn! Not you too! Maybe those of us who are unemployed can get together and enjoy an imaginary HHN (complete with strong drinks!)!!!

Yeap, Derek...me too! I can't imagine missing the 20th year of HHN after going the past 19, but you know how the money situation is when your not working, we've had to make some very tough financial decisions over the past few months and if I'm not working by then (God forbid) we'll have to bow out this year too.

I like your idea about having an "Unemployed HHN" get together...we need to find a portable smoke machine and have strong drinks...LOL ;)

Here's hoping that both of us are gainfully employed soon and missing our favorite event won't even be a remote possibility... ;)

hey everyone, i would be there when the first day for frequent fear pass will be, i would love to see HHN fans, last year when there was the vault picture meet-up, it was really nice to see everyone, i was too shy to say hi, but it was nice to see everyone

Hey, just got approved so this is my first post. New here! but I came from the other site that wont be named, so I have been following HHN for about 6 years :) Just wanted to say I would love to be part of a get together this year, so count me in! I will be there opening weekend as well. But no drinking for me since Im only 19, ha.

Planning on going Opening Weekend, and hopefully i'll be with Liz and Steph :)

Theres only one problem...and that is Steph and alcohol. PLEASE do not give her any. She takes the term "lightweight" to a whole other level.

LOVE YOU STEPHANIEEE <3 :P

I would love to be apart of this, it seems I'll be flying in about a day before the same I did as last year. Also I think I might of went on the unmasking tour with some of you but didn't really say much due to being shy. Either way this year I want it to be different and not spend the whole evening alone.