HNN 2010 HHN Opening Night Get Together

Hush

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually attend opening night so please count me in on hoisting Guinnesses

It's so great to see you posting here Jimmy!!! And we need to knock back a few Guinnesses and catch up! (Mentally counting you in...LOL) Hope all is well! :D

We should all meet up and do a house or zone run through every once in a while when a bunch of us are in the park at the same time.

On a side note, I definitely wish to hoist some Cokes. Haha! ;)

Megz,

I will definitely make it a point to make sure that we have random get togethers throughout the event so we all can do just that, hit some houses and scare zones together! And hoist a few Coke's (make mine a diet please...LOL) together as well! ;)

I'm doing the last 2 weeks too so yall have fun for me. I need to go ahead and get my shirts for me and my boyfriend while I'm thinking about it.

Chelsea,

Welcome to HNN! I'm hoping we can plan random get together's through the event run...including something during the last two weeks as well! :)

Megz,

I will definitely make it a point to make sure that we have random get togethers throughout the event so we all can do just that, hit some houses and scare zones together! And hoist a few Coke's (make mine a diet please...LOL) together as well! ;)

Haha. That would be lovely. :) Just a warning though, I scare rather easily, so I'm rather hilarious throughout the event. XD

Haha. That would be lovely. :) Just a warning though, I scare rather easily, so I'm rather hilarious throughout the event. XD

It never hurts to have that one person who screams at everything to make the even just a little more hysterical... ;)

Today's events may or may not have a direct effect on me helping orchestra an opening night get together: I just got hired by Universal :D

Depending on my scheduling during the event, I may or may not be able to put together our little "partay" for opening night. However, I have every intention to keep on running with this plan until the last possible second! ;)

Hopefully I'll have a night or two off to be able to enjoy the event as well and get the opportunity to spend time with all my HNN family! :)

Today's events may or may not have a direct effect on me helping orchestra an opening night get together: I just got hired by Universal :D

Depending on my scheduling during the event, I may or may not be able to put together our little "partay" for opening night. However, I have every intention to keep on running with this plan until the last possible second! ;)

Hopefully I'll have a night or two off to be able to enjoy the event as well and get the opportunity to spend time with all my HNN family! :)

Whatcha been hired to do at Universal? Please say you got Roddy's old job! Then HHN will be truly awesome!

Great job on the job Hush! I'm so happy for you. :)

I definitely hope we can get together and exchange a word or two during the event, but if not, I understand. :)

Thanks sweetie! ;)

Everyone who knows me can vouch for the fact that no matter what, we will all meet up at some point...it's a must! :)

Due to unforseen medical issues that popped up last Thursday, I declined the role that Universal had offered me. Not what I wanted to do, but sometimes you've got to look out for yourself (or in this case, your health) over everything else!

With that being said, I will be able to continue to orchestrate our opening night shinding and any others that follow during HHN 20 ;)

You can all breath a sigh of relief now as I'm sure the organization of our get togethers was weighing heavily on everyone's minds...LOL :lol:

Due to unforseen medical issues that popped up last Thursday, I declined the role that Universal had offered me. Not what I wanted to do, but sometimes you've got to look out for yourself (or in this case, your health) over everything else!

With that being said, I will be able to continue to orchestrate our opening night shinding and any others that follow during HHN 20 ;)

You can all breath a sigh of relief now as I'm sure the organization of our get togethers was weighing heavily on everyone's minds...LOL :lol:

Sorry you had to turn it down, hope everything is ok :)

I don't remember anything funny happening in Horrorwood last year :angry: I rarely scream.. I tend to cower in fear instead. :blush:

This year we need to grab a few drinks and plant ourselves somewhere close to a scare zone where we can sit, laugh and point at people who run away screaming! ;)

Oh come on Liz! Everyone and their mother knew you were terrified in Horrorwood. :P

I'll be staying with Liz so I guess I'll be joining you guys as well. It should be fun. I'm allowed to drink now so I'll join you on that too. ;)

Yay, Stephanie will be partaking in the beverages this year! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...