HHNH Merch, Food, Collectibles 2015

I don't have a pic of it, but the souvenir sipper is the TWD with the walkers coming out of the truck. It has the same cap as last year, but the actual cup is red, see through, and has an engraved design on it. It's not a horror-ish design though, it has like stars and such.

I really wish they would just go back to the old, simple souvenir cup designs and have multiple properties on the picture. :(

• Like 1

I remember someone saying that as well, but mine definitely has TWD. Unless there's another one floating around somewhere...

I remember someone saying that as well, but mine definitely has TWD. Unless there's another one floating around somewhere...

if the purge sipper is true maybe it's the one with the light like how last year there was the bubble top and then there was the light up one. Hope so 4 TWD sipper is damn many.

I got the invite, I'll post it in a few minutes. 

thank you how early did you get yours? sucks that I have to hunt down the damn scare patrol for it.

if the purge sipper is true maybe it's the one with the light like how last year there was the bubble top and then there was the light up one. Hope so 4 TWD sipper is damn many.

thank you how early did you get yours? sucks that I have to hunt down the damn scare patrol for it.

I got it at insidious, which was my first maze of the night so fairly early. I wanna say around 7:10-ish? In a way, it kinda makes sense to get it at a maze other than TITE cause it's almost like your on your way to the party lol...unless you go to TITE first. 

Edited by Ridesandstuff

• 1 month later...