HHNH Merch, Food, Collectibles 2015

I hope they sell Heely's...

ironically you can get them in city walk. Plus that could of solved the route 666 walking problems

Orlando does phone cases? If we have them, and depending on how they look, there is no question. I need a phone case badly.

yeah they have that Jack head cartoon that they been using. 

According the Orlando thread they are all iPhone cases though.

Who's ready to be pist off by merch!?

Oversaturation of TWD again and not even new or good stuff it all stuff you could of gotten at Hot Topic like 2 years ago. There are only 2 maze shirts that are not TWD... Halloween and Insidious and both look boring but I can see people being into the Halloween one. The mazes shirt continue to be glossy with a bad really bad catch phrase... "All roads lead to fear" and has Jabberwokees on it which is a huge slap in the face! 

the only thing I like are the Halloween lanyard (I'm not gonna get one though) and the Zombie head glow shirt. I'll probbaly just get that and the Purge sipper.

I can't wait to see what the pins and vinyl are this year... I'm gonna have a friend that lives in LA to pick them up on Friday Cuz I'm not gonna bother with them selling out again like last year it's sucks paying more on ebay for the merch.

what store can I find the pins at I wanna get one this year.

and can someone please keep a eye out if any Orlando's merch trickle down to us sometimes they do some times they don't but god I wish some would I mean look at all the great stuff they are getting.

http://blog.universalorlando.com/whats-new/hhn-merchandise/

I have a question for anybody who does the pins mainly DJ Evil Clown what store can I find the pins from? The main studio store? Also you think they will have Orlando's since I know sometimes we get their merch

i normally buy mine at the studio store on Citywalk only once I had to buy one at the main studio store inside the park and the only other store that carries them sometimes is the one store by castle theatre. Cool little insight on the Citywalk Studio store and the in park studio store if one or the other are out of an item they will get it from the other store for you and bring it to you. One year they were out of 2xl maze shirts at the Citywalk store so they ran had somebody run into the park store and get me one supergreat service they do there. And for Orlando's pins I will shit a brick the shape of Bruce the shark if we get any of the 3 Orlando jack pins... does anyone know what the pins is yet this year?

• Like 1

i normally buy mine at the studio store on Citywalk only once I had to buy one at the main studio store inside the park and the only other store that carries them sometimes is the one store by castle theatre. Cool little insight on the Citywalk Studio store and the in park studio store if one or the other are out of an item they will get it from the other store for you and bring it to you. One year they were out of 2xl maze shirts at the Citywalk store so they ran had somebody run into the park store and get me one supergreat service they do there. And for Orlando's pins I will shit a brick the shape of Bruce the shark if we get any of the 3 Orlando jack pins... does anyone know what the pins is yet this year?

thanks for the tips DJ!

so I take it we normally don't get Orlando pins? I feel you I totally want the main logo buzz saw Jack pin

I just called the studio store on Citywalk and the only pin this year is walking dead no special pin like years previous but he said there's different stuff in the park so idk 

you can call the store? That makes things easier lol

This years limited edition walking dead pin

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Really into this years lanyard!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks for the pics!!!

any other HHN pins?

any Orlando stuff?

• Like 1