HHNH Fan Concepts & Creations (Mazes, ScareZones, Terror Trams, and more!)

Hello HNN community,

My name is bl00dm00n. For the longest time I've been a guest to this forum, and it wasn't until recently that I decided to join as a member. Even though I primarily use this website to keep up to date with what's happening at HHN Hollywood, I've always been a fan of the Creations page and Dream Event Competitions. There were so many great ideas floating around in those pages, it's just a shame that the topic seems kind of dead now that nobody is posting in them anymore! So I decided to create an account and make new Fan Creation page!

Now, I am fully aware that there are at least two existing pages regarding this topic, but hear me out on this. I have a theory of why the Creation pages is stagnant, and it's not because people ran out of ideas! From looking at the past posts on the Creations page, I've noticed this recurring pattern: almost every member tried to create an ENTIRE event. Creating a detailed post of one maze is already hard enough, but I can only imagine that creating a well rounded and *realistic* event takes a lot of time, effort, and planning. So much time and planning, in fact, that the projects are abandoned long before they can post a walk-through of each maze. But of course, this is merely speculation.

The intention behind "Fan Concepts and Creations" is simple: Focus on one attraction at a time. It doesn't matter if it's a single maze concept, scarezone, or original icon, anything is better than nothing at all. Now you are more than welcomed to post an entire event, if you do more power to you! But don't feel pressured to create an entire event, just have fun creating whatever comes into your mind!

So without further ado, I'd would like to share my silly idea for an HHNH maze:

Five Nights at Freddy's: Survive the Nightmare

"For many years, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza has been known for their family-friendly entertainment, most notably for the state of the art animatronics that made the restaurant chain so popular. But behind the innocent facade are secrets so horrifying they were hidden away in the darkest corners of the establishment... until now.

Step into the eyes of an ill-fated child trapped in the haunted restaurant in the dead of night. Navigate your way through the deserted hallways as you play a deadly game of Hide and Seek with Freddy Fazbear and Friends. Narrowly escape from dangers that are both real and imagined as you uncover the horrors hidden deep within."

Maze Venue: JP Extended Queue

Facade: a rather ordinary looking restaurant building adorned with a large neon sign that reads "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza - est. 1987." The black tinted windows are covered with character posters featuring the main attractions: Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy (aka Mangle). Through the loudspeakers, we hear the pre-recorded messages of the Phone Guy welcoming the new nightguard to his first shift. 

Walkthrough:

Our journey begins as we walk through the doors of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where we are lead to the Dining Room/Main Stage Area of the establishment. We walk between two rows of dining tables, slumped over the tables are several corpses of birthday party guests wearing masks of various Fazbear characters. Some of the corpses spring back to life as we pass by. Once we reach the Main Stage Area, we're greeted by the seemingly lifeless Toy versions of Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. Occasionally Freddy's animatronic eyes begin to light up as a music box version of the Toreador March plays in the background. The guests will anticipate that one of the animatronics will come to life once the tune is over, but the real scare comes when a man in a purple uniform suddenly emerges from a hidden door and attempts to attack the guests with a crowbar. Though the upper part of his face is obscured by a cap he pulls over his head, we can see that his face is contorted into an unnaturally wide grin (achieved by make-up effects).

We are then ushered through a narrow hallway that leads to the Kid's Cove, the gaming area of the establishment. The monitors on the arcade games will occasionally turn on by themselves in random intervals, revealing cryptic messages on the screen with phrases like "IT'S ME," "HELP THEM," or "SAVE THEM." Toward the end of the room, we find Toy Foxy's stage covered with a star-patterned curtain. In front of the stage is a sign that reads "Out of Order." Radio static is heard as the Mangled Foxy animatronic bursts through the curtain to lunge at the guest (accomplished through puppeteering). Before leaving Kid's Cove, we pass through the Prize Corner, which is inhabited by Balloon Boy, who taunts the guests with incessant laughter. Behind the counter of the Prize Corner lies a large gift box. Occasionally, the mysterious Puppet peeks out of the box, staring at the guests with ominous glowing eyes.

We are then led through the Main Hallway where an eyeless and beakless version of Toy Chica emerges the from the Kitchen door, attacking guests with a cleaver. The Hallway eventually leads to the Security Office where you'll find a hapless security guard attempting to ward off the rogue animatronics by wearing a Freddy Fazbear head. Guests are then jumpscared by Toy Bonnie, who attempts to grab Guests from an overhead vent.

Another narrow hallway leads us to the Parts & Services room where Toy Freddy is seen forcefully stuffing a hapless victim into a Golden Freddy suit on the repair table. Guests navigate their way through a narrow corridor surrounded by the dismantled Withered Animatronics. Under closer inspection, blood and mucus appear to ooze out from the suits while an unpleasant odor fills the air. Suddenly, after a flash of strobe lighting effects, Withered Foxy comes to life and attacks guests with his hook hand.

We are then led out in an alleyway surrounded by wooden picket fences. On the fences are posters for 5 missing children as well as newspaper articles with details about the missing kids and Fazbears being shut down in light of the murder cases. Sometimes the Purple Man will appear behind the fence and threaten guests with a knife. The ghostly sounds of children's laughter are heard as we are lead to "Fredbear & Friends Family Diner," a seemingly abandoned restaurant surrounding with by a chainlink fence covered in police tape

Once we enter the building and make our way through Main Stage, we notice that the entire establishment is in a state of disrepair: tables and chairs are turned over; Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy are dismantled, their animatronic parts scattered all over the floor; the smell of musk and mold fills the air.

The Main Stage is covered by a tattered, blood stained curtain. Behind the curtain, we see the silhouette of a child being bitten on the head by the Fredbear animatronic. We are the lead to the original "Pirate's Cove" area of the restaurant. The sign in front of Foxy's stage now reads "IT'S ME." A ghostly, Phantom version of Foxy bursts from the stage and then attacks the guests with his Hook. Are then lead to the Kitchen, where we see pots, pans, and various other kitchen appliances move and shake violently as an apparent result of a poltergeist. Are the jumpscared by Phantom Chica as she emerges from a pantry door to scare guests.

From the Kitchen ware then lead through a darkened Hallway, where we can ghostly images of crying children materialize behind the windows of several doors (Pepper's ghost illusion). The Hallway then leads to eantrance of the boarded up Safe room, where a lifeless Golden Freddy suit is slumped against the doorway, there appears to be fresh blood coating the mouth of the animatronic suit.

Once we enter the Safe room, we are surrounded by a horde of ghostly children wearing Fazbear character masks (Horde jumpscare). Before leaving the Fredbear's, we witness the Purple Man's demise as we see the Springtrap animatronic writhing in a pool of fresh blood.

We exit through a backdoor, which now leads to the backyard of suburban home. Once inside the house, we are immediately greeted by a Nightmarish version of Fredbear. After going through a narrow with random Easter Eggs from FNAF 4 (pictures of the Cawthon family, various toys scattered about, the Plushtrap seated on a chair at the end of the hall). The hall then leads to Child's bedroom where we see a figure of child huddled underneath the blankets. Peering through the windows of the bedroom are the Nightmare versions of Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. But underneath the bed, Nightmare Foxy slides out to scare guests (just like the bedroom jumpscare in El Cucuy).

The final scare occurs when we go inside the bedroom closet. Clothes and other hanging objects obscure our view, until a we are surprised by the Nightmare animatronic (aka Shadow Freddy), then guests are lead to the exit of the maze.

Edited by bl00dm00n
  • Like 4

Hello HNN community,

My name is bl00dm00n. For the longest time I've been a guest to this forum, and it wasn't until recently that I decided to join as a member. Even though I primarily use this website to keep up to date with what's happening HHN Hollywood, I've always been a fan of the Creations page and Dream Event Competitions. There were so many great ideas floating around in those pages, it's just a shame that the topic seems kind of dead now that nobody is posting in them anymore! So I decided to create an account and make new Fan Creation page!

Now, I am fully aware that there are at least two existing pages regarding this topic, but hear me out on this. I have a theory of why the Creation pages is stagnant, and it's not because people ran out of ideas! From looking at the past posts on the Creations page, I've noticed this recurring pattern: almost every member tried to create an ENTIRE event. Creating a detailed post of one maze is already hard enough, but I can only imagine that creating a well rounded and *realistic* event takes a lot of time, effort, and planning. So much time and planning, in fact, that the projects are abandoned long before they can post a walk-through of each maze. But of course, this is merely speculation.

The intention behind "Fan Concepts and Creations" is simple: Focus on one attraction at a time. It doesn't matter if it's a single maze concept, scarezone, or original icon, anything is better than nothing at all. Now you are more than welcomed to post an entire event, if you do more power to you! But don't feel pressured to create an entire event, just have fun creating whatever comes into your mind!

So without further ado, I'd would like to share my silly idea of HHNH maze:

Five Nights at Freddy's: Survive the Nightmare

"For many years, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza has been known for their family-friendly entertainment, most notably for the state of the art animatronics that made the restaurant chain so popular. But behind the innocent facade are secrets so horrifying they were hidden away in the darkest corners of the establishment... until now.

Step into the eyes of an ill-fated child trapped in the haunted restaurant in the dead of night. Navigate your way through the deserted hallways as you play a deadly game of Hide and Seek with Freddy Fazbear and Friends. Narrowly escape from dangers that are both real and imagined as you uncover the horrors hidden deep within."

Maze Venue: JP Extended Queue

Facade: a rather ordinary looking restaurant building adorned with a large neon sign that reads "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza - est. 1987." The black tinted windows are covered with character posters featuring the main attractions: Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy (aka Mangle). Through the loudspeakers, we hear the pre-recorded messages of the Phone Guy welcoming the new nightguard to his first shift. 

Walkthrough:

Our journey begins as we walk through the doors of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where we are lead to the Dining Room/Main Stage Area of the establishment. We walk between two rows of dining tables, slumped over the tables are several corpses of birthday party guests wearing masks of various Fazbear characters. Some of the corpses spring back to life as we pass by. Once we reach the Main Stage Area, we're greeted by the seemingly lifeless Toy versions of Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. Occasionally Freddy's animatronic eyes begin to light up as a music box version of the Toreador March plays in the background. The guests will anticipate that one of the animatronics will come to life once the tune is over, but the real scare comes when a man in a purple uniform suddenly emerges from a hidden door and attempts to attack the guests with a crowbar. Though the upper part of his face is obscured by a cap he pulls over his head, we can see that his face is contorted into an unnaturally wide grin (achieved by make-up effects).

We are then ushered through a narrow hallway that leads to the Kid's Cove, the gaming area of the establishment. The monitors on the arcade games will occasionally turn on by themselves in random intervals, revealing cryptic messages on the screen with phrases like "IT'S ME," "HELP THEM," or "SAVE THEM." Toward the end of the room, we find Toy Foxy's stage covered with a star-patterned curtain. In front of the stage is a sign that reads "Out of Order." Radio static is heard as the Mangled Foxy animatronic bursts through the curtain to lunge at the guest (accomplished through puppeteering). Before leaving Kid's Cove, we pass through the Prize Corner, which is inhabited by Balloon Boy, who taunts the guests with incessant laughter. Behind the counter of the Prize Corner lies a large gift box. Occasionally, the mysterious Puppet peeks out of the box, staring at the guests with ominous glowing eyes.

We are then led through the Main Hallway where an eyeless and beakless version of Toy Chica emerges the from the Kitchen door, attacking guests with a cleaver. The Hallway eventually leads to the Security Office where you'll find a hapless security guard attempting to ward off the rogue animatronics by wearing a Freddy Fazbear head. Guests are then jumpscared by Toy Bonnie, who attempts to grab Guests from an overhead vent.

Another narrow hallway leads us to the Parts & Services room where Toy Freddy is seen forcefully stuffing a hapless victim into a Golden Freddy suit on the repair table. Guests navigate their way through a narrow corridor surrounded by the dismantled Withered Animatronics. Under closer inspection, blood and mucus appear to ooze out from the suits while an unpleasant odor fills the air. Suddenly, after a flash of strobe lighting effects, Withered Foxy comes to life and attacks guests with his hook hand.

We are then led out in an alleyway surrounded by wooden picket fences. On the fences are posters for 5 missing children as well as newspaper articles with details about the missing kids and Fazbears being shut down in light of the murder cases. Sometimes the Purple Man will appear behind the fence and threaten guests with a knife. The ghostly sounds of children's laughter are heard as we are lead to "Fredbear & Friends Family Diner," a seemingly abandoned restaurant surrounding with by a chainlink fence covered in police tape

Once we enter the building and make our way through Main Stage, we notice that the entire establishment is in a state of disrepair: tables and chairs are turned over; Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy are dismantled, their animatronic parts scattered all over the floor; the smell of musk and mold fills the air.

The Main Stage is covered by a tattered, blood stained curtain. Behind the curtain, we see the silhouette of a child being bitten on the head by the Fredbear animatronic. We are the lead to the original "Pirate's Cove" area of the restaurant. The sign in front of Foxy's stage now reads "IT'S ME." A ghostly, Phantom version of Foxy bursts from the stage and then attacks the guests with his Hook. Are then lead to the Kitchen, where we see pots, pans, and various other kitchen appliances move and shake violently as an apparent result of a poltergeist. Are the jumpscared by Phantom Chica as she emerges from a pantry door to scare guests.

From the Kitchen ware then lead through a darkened Hallway, where we can ghostly images of crying children materialize behind the windows of several doors (Pepper's ghost illusion). The Hallway then leads to eantrance of the boarded up Safe room, where a lifeless Golden Freddy suit is slumped against the doorway, there appears to be fresh blood coating the mouth of the animatronic suit.

Once we enter the Safe room, we are surrounded by a horde of ghostly children wearing Fazbear character masks (Horde jumpscare). Before leaving the Fredbear's, we witness the Purple Man's demise as we see the Springtrap animatronic writhing in a pool of fresh blood.

We exit through a backdoor, which now leads to the backyard of suburban home. Once inside the house, we are immediately greeted by a Nightmarish version of Fredbear. After going through a narrow with random Easter Eggs from FNAF 4 (pictures of the Cawthon family, various toys scattered about, the Plushtrap seated on a chair at the end of the hall). The hall then leads to Child's bedroom where we see a figure of child huddled underneath the blankets. Peering through the windows of the bedroom are the Nightmare versions of Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. But underneath the bed, Nightmare Foxy slides out to scare guests (just like the bedroom jumpscare in El Cucuy).

The final scare occurs when we go inside the bedroom closet. Clothes and other hanging objects obscure our view, until a we are surprised by the Nightmare animatronic (aka Shadow Freddy), then guests are lead to the exit of the maze.

Wow, you definitely put a lot of time and effort into that and I do like what you are trying to do. But the thing is, this probably won't happen. If this were to happen, you shouldn't have gone into so much detail about it to the point where if John Murdy were to listen, he would have to change it up tremendously. I still like what you did though.

Wow, you definitely put a lot of time and effort into that and I do like what you are trying to do. But the thing is, this probably won't happen. If this were to happen, you shouldn't have gone into so much detail about it to the point where if John Murdy were to listen, he would have to change it up tremendously. I still like what you did though.

Yeah, I kinda figured that FNAF would be one of those franchises that would never get a maze treatment at HHN, especially since Warner Brother's bought the rights for FNAF because of the film adaptation.

It's a shame since FNAF has so much potential as a Halloween Horror Nights maze: it's insanely popular among the general public, it has a very dark and twisted story, and it has equally creepy and memorable characters! Uni could definitely pull off the animatronic scares given their past experiences with puppetry (AVP, La Llorona, The Thing). Plus the obscure plot gives plenty of opportunities for creative liberty.

The only downside is that I would imagine them converting the maze to 3D, given the colorful environment.

Edited by bl00dm00n
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Okay I have an event I tried putting togather in the previous thread but have since then tweeked and changed things and this time I worked on some treatment and walkthroughs to share with you guys I'll post a little at a time since I'm still working on the mazes but here is the event overview and scarezones.

Halloween Horror Nights: Season Of Fear

"Fear Is Upon Us"

Have you ever thought about the origins of holidays such as Halloween? Sure every year you see candy, costumes, and party but have you ever dwelled in the dark past? You are about to! Sam the guardian of Halloween and it's traditions has descended upon Halloween Horror Nights and brings his twisted minions to help teach us all a lesson... to respect tradition!

Scarezones-

This Is The End: Hollywood Babylon (New York Street)

Welcome to the Apocalypse!!! Hollywood has become a literal hell on earth, the Hollywood Hills are burning, demons walk the planet, and the ground is crumbling at your feet but the worst of it? All that remains of humanity are the gangs of cannibal marauders and tweaked out celebrities...better get be ready because This Is The End.

(This is how I would see this working originally and think the idea is cool for a SZ, and of course I'm ignoring the barker incident last year like any respectable haunt would of done so here it goes)

Characters:

Danny- Speaking role- Barker- for reference see Danny McBride in his cannibal leader in this is the end. Crown made of human bones, denim vest, necklace made with sunglasses from celebrity victims. bloody mouth and clothing. Always standing near RV stage under fire tower. 

Tate-Yum- Lucha mask, football shoulder pads, chain dog leash. Always chained to Danny.

Earth Walking Demon-Stilt Role- Giant demon from the end of the movie use for reference. scared at crotch area. caring cut off serpent head in hand.

Hell Spawn- Generic this is the end demons.

Emma- See Emma Watson from movie for reference. Carries an axe, face is blood splattered and cloth contains burns.

Paul- Victim role- See Paul Rudd from movie for reference, face is bruised and burned. Runs away from other SA's will interact with guests begging for help. carries a giant champagne bottle

Possessed Jonah Extra Crispy- See Jonah hill demon from movie for reference but character is severely burned.

Danny's Minions- Chainsaw roles- various character dressed in tattered clothes and boots, and tattered jerseys from LA sports teams on their backs, Faces include Skull face paint, football helmets, hockey masks, gas masks, and goggles, attire will be burned and bloody with graffiti added in various ways. SA's with face exposed will have blood around their mouths.

A-Listers- Victim roles- Celebrities who have lost their minds will dress similar to real life celebrity depending on role but be scared, burnt and bloody. Will run away from other SA's and sinkhole.

-Reality sisters

-The Biebs

-Wannabe President Tycoon

-Giant Ego Rapper

-Late Night Talk Show Host

-Colorful Cupcake PopStar

-Oscar Award Winner (male and female)

Resurrected Stars- Zombie silver screen stars resurrected and terrorizing the living.

-Zombie Monroe

-Zombie Chaplin

-Zombie Groucho

Cannibal go-go's- Go-Go dancers in merauder garb.

Environment:  

Lighting- Red lighting and digital mapping to give surrounding building the illusion of being on fire. Blue lights on rooftops to give illusions of the rapture will go off randomly. Digital mapping projector will be aimed at floor in front of fire towers to give illusion of a sinkhole opening will go off every 15-30 minutes based on crowds.

Sets and props- Fire tower with winged demon standing on right tower and pyrotechnics on tower facing gate in graffiti will be the words "This Is The End", underneath will be Danny's RV where Danny stand on top of. James Franco's car will be near path to Water World inside you can hear the voices of Seth, Jay, and Franco. Various posters for James Franco's House Party will posted throughout area. Store windows will be graffitied. White van will be parked with bull demon standing on top. High up in the building will be scorched skeletons and corpses.

Sound-This zone will have a music soundtrack.

Hell- Disturbed

Stricken- Disturbed

Kill Pop- Slipknot

The Devil In I- Slipknot

B.Y.O.B.- System Of A Down 

Devil's Night- Motionless in White

When Darkness Falls- Killswitch Engage

Beyond The Flames- Killswitch Engage

Corpse Grinders- Figure

Cocytus- Figure

Rapture- Deftones

Danny's Opening Scaramonies-

Intro: Watchu Want- Belief & Karniege

Speech and charge: End Of The Beginning- Black Sabbath

Port Evil (Baker Street)

A discovery has been made in port royal. Buried treasure that was believed to be the property of Blackbeard has been found and is placed on exhibit, but there is a price for opening this chest. The cursed gold call out for its previous owner now Blackbeard returns from the depth with his crew of the damned and will slaughter everyone in his path to retrieve what is rightfully his.

Characters

Blackbeard-Speaking Role- standing at mock up gallows- blue water logged and sunken zombie like face dressed in pirate attire and captain's hat that looks like it has been at the bottom of the sea for years with barnacles, and various sea life attached. under his coat his ribs can bee seen, and an octopus is attached to his back. matted black beard with various sea debris in it. Black blood oozes from his skeletal mouth. Carries around a bloody cutlass he swings around. Interacts with guests.

Eel Gut- A zombified pirate with blue water logged skeletal face and empty eye sockets coat will be tailored to give illusion of a missing arm while the SA's real arm will be controlling a puppet eel that seems to be coming out of the pirates gut on the back of the coat will have the back end of the eel coming out of the actor's back and wrapping around leg. Eel will snap at guests as Eel Gut shambles around. Long matted wet looking hair.

One Eye Jimmy- Zombified pirate with the same features of being underwater for years. Eye is falling out of one of his sockets as the other eye is covered by a starfish that attached itself. A tattered bandana is on his head and his coat is draped in seaweed. he carries around a bloody hatchet.

Bullet Hole Bill- a Pirate with matted long hair a skeletal blue water logged face and empty eye sockets. His long coat is riddled with bullet holes that are leaking black blood. He carries a bottle of rum and a flintlock pistol him aims at guests walking around as if drunk. Everytime he takes a drink of rum a water gag will be activated by SA that squirt water out of his bullet holes.

Shark Bait- A zombified blue water logged pirate this prosthetic will make it seem as if half his face has been ripped off by a shark, torn skin on the upper right of his face with leaking black blood oozing down his face. Carbs will be attached to his coat and some shark teeth will be jammed into his right shoulder. He carries around a bloody rusted cutlass.

Bloatty-Vomit Gag- a large bloated zombified Pirate in a body suit covered in seaweed and his bloated face will have tubes for vomit gag where it will give the illusion of vomiting sea water on guests.

Pretty Face Johnny- A Headless zombie pirate with headless prosthetics over his head to look like he is missing his head. Like the other he wares tattered pirate garb. He carries around a cannon ball he thinks is his head. he will either fumble on the ground for the cannon ball or pretend to be static along the walls.

Light House Keeper-Speaking Role- An old man warning about the undead pirate invasion located at the beginning of Baker street. He wears a rain boots a raincoat and fisherman's hat and carries around a lantern, his face is bruised and slashed from escaping the pirates. He interacts with guests warning to turn away.

Environment

Lighting- a blue light will be used to give a underwater vibe various windows will flash with red lighting as if a cannon ball has been shot through it. One building will have a rotating light to look like the light from a lighthouse.

Fog.

Props and sets- The entrance will have an arching broken ship's mast, a sign with a british flag background on carriage will read "Welcome To Ye Old Port Royal" but in blood over the word Royal will be written "Evil". Throughout old barrels and crates that look like they have been sunken underwater marked "Rum" "XXX" "sugar" and "Gunpowder" "Booty". Broken ship pieces can be found scattered about static figures of victims and skeletal pirates. The cage will be used for the women and children (Static figures). a mock up gallows with static figures hanging will be where Blackbeard can be found with a line of civilians (Static) with sacks over their heads tied together by a rope. The Guillotine will be used again and a few cannons will be placed around with smoke leaking out as if it was just fired.

Sounds- Overall these scores will be played

Theme From The Fog- John Carpenter

The Fog- John Carpenter

Stevie's Lighthouse-John Carpenter 

Davey Jones- Hans Zimmer

Sound effects include: Cannon fire, rioting mob, and screaming.

I'll post some more later plus the mazes and shows here are the names of the other scarezones to hold you over till then

Night Of The Yeti (French Street)

Jurassic World: Evilution (lower Lot)

Asylum In Wonderland (Metro Sets)

Roaming Horde- Sam's Trick R Treaters

Go-Go's -Savage Princesses 

• Like 1

This isn't a "Murdy is wrong and this is how'd I do it" post, but I tried making a JW house write up in what I thought would be the best way without having a life size I-Rex puppet in every scene. 

Facade-Guests would enter the maze through the broken Indominus Rex paddock. They'd circle around the JW truck from the film with a Chris Pratt dummy hiding under it.     Near the entrance, The security guard, now missing a head from the recent attack, would scare guests.

1.-Pushing past leftover hanging meat from past feedings, guests would encounter the I-Rex's first victim, disemboweled and decapitated, who would stumble towards the guests walking through. The distant roar of the I-Rex can be heard.

2.-Guests would then enter the raptor enclosure. A frightened JW employee pleas for help as raptor heads peaks through bushes and spooks guests. A large raptor puppet (Blue) scares guests into the next scene.

3.-They'd then enter the rainforest of the outskirts of the theme park where the I-Rex has ripped out its tracker. Asset Containment Unit members equip with fake guns scare guests. Looking up, guests can see the mouth of the I-Rex eating an ACU member. Towards the end of the scene a Indominous Puppet pops out, spraying must onto guests. (the puppet would be similar to the truck scares. It would be just the mouth the rest is hidden with foliage) 

4. They'd then enter the Aviary through the destruction path of the I-Rex. The room is filled with fog after the recent helicopter crash. Flying reptiles props are positioned all over this scene with strobe lights and wind gusts to simulate movement. Walking through the side of the destroyed helicopter, a burnt pilot attacks guests. Leading into the next scene, a Pterosaur puppet scares guests through a boo hole (similar to the AVP porch scene) 

5. -Entering the burning forest, guests would be disoriented by orange flickering lights and fog to simulate fire. Raptor puppets would attack guests between the trees while armed troops occasionally pop out. Leading to the next scene, a JW truck (with Claire driving at the wheel) startles guests. 

6.-They then walk down the main entrance of JW with flying reptiles and victims. Pterosaur attack guests through boo holes while victims startle guests throughout. A Pterosaur attacks a victim on the floor (similar to the first scene in AVP) 
7.-In a short restaurant scene, a singed Pterosaur puppet attacks guests and scares them leading into the next scene. 

8.-Walking into the Discovery Center Lab,Guests would see Hoskins slumped near a table with his arm torn off asking guests for help. Nearby, a Raptor puppet pops out and startles guests. 

9.-They then make there way through a destroyed merchandise kiosk. Owen and the boys cower in a corner as an I-Rex puppet (the full head this time) scares guests into the final scene 

10.Making their way back through the main entrance, Clair (holding a flair) runs towards guest. Making their way through a hallway, both an I-Rex and T-Rex puppet scare guests putting them right in the middle of the battle. Now distracted, a raptor puppet startles guests near the edit of the maze. 
Edited by Ridesandstuff
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a concept event that I created in order to migrate Orlando's icons to Hollywood. Enjoy!

Halloween Horror Nights: Run for Your Life

Premise:

After years of being shut out of Universal Studios Florida, Edgar Sawyer has migrated to the West Coast. His reign of terror will finally be revealed at Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights. You can run, but you definitely can’t hide. Eddie will find you.

Mazes:

RUN

(New Shrek 4-D Extended Queue)

Eddie’s twisted underground game show has finally come to fruition in an abandoned military outpost, and you are the stars. Just remember; the gorier your death, the higher the ratings!

Catacombs: Descent of Darkness

(Parisian Courtyard)

Beneath a desolate French chapel lives a grisly, centuries-old secret. Will you survive the horrors that await? Will you end up as a permanent fixture of the catacombs?

Echoes of the Asylum

(Mummy Venue)

After a deadly inmate riot in 2006, the Vandenburgh State Asylum has been shuttered and left to rot. Only a select few have ventured inside since, and even fewer were ever seen again. Will you meet the same fate?

Dark Christmas

(Jurassic Park Extended Queue)

Enter the small town of Carey, Ohio in which Christmas Eve has become a living, breathing nightmare. Will you fall into the sociopathic hands of the unstoppable Krampus and his minions? Only time will tell.

Scarezones:

Hostile Territory

(Main Entrance Area)

Only the most relentless and brutal chainsaw maniacs, hand-selected by Eddie himself, are ready to greet you upon entry, assuring you that the terror has only begun.

Creatures of the Night

(Baker Street)

Throughout the foggy streets of France lurk only the most horrifying of nightmares. Werewolves, demons, and other legendary creatures prowl in the shadows, waiting for their next meal.

Apocalypse

(Universal Plaza)

The world is now in shambles, and only the most evil of human beings have any chance of survival. Are you willing to murder for resources? They are, and they have no second thoughts about it.

Death Row

(Lower Lot)

A bus full of death-row inmates straight out of Hellgate Prison has crashed, allowing the escape of every sociopath on board. These guys have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to take. Nothing will save you once you are discovered.

Shows:

Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure

(Waterworld Arena)

The most excellent duo is back to smash pop culture to bits, complete with pyro and death-defying stunts!

Beetlejuice’s Rock-N-Roll Graveyard Revue

(Castle Theater)

Beetlejuice is back for a limited engagement, exclusively at Halloween Horror Nights!

Other Haunted Attractions:

Terror Tram

Eddie has unleashed some of the most infamous movie maniacs upon the Universal backlot. Do you dare explore the treacherous sets on foot?

Rides:

The Simpsons Ride

Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride

Jurassic Park in the Dark

The Fast and the Furious: Supercharged

• Like 1

Here is a concept event that I created in order to migrate Orlando's icons to Hollywood. Enjoy!

Halloween Horror Nights: Run for Your Life

Premise:

After years of being shut out of Universal Studios Florida, Edgar Sawyer has migrated to the West Coast. His reign of terror will finally be revealed at Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights. You can run, but you definitely can’t hide. Eddie will find you.

Mazes:

RUN

(New Shrek 4-D Extended Queue)

Eddie’s twisted underground game show has finally come to fruition in an abandoned military outpost, and you are the stars. Just remember; the gorier your death, the higher the ratings!

Catacombs: Descent of Darkness

(Parisian Courtyard)

Beneath a desolate French chapel lives a grisly, centuries-old secret. Will you survive the horrors that await? Will you end up as a permanent fixture of the catacombs?

Echoes of the Asylum

(Mummy Venue)

After a deadly inmate riot in 2006, the Vandenburgh State Asylum has been shuttered and left to rot. Only a select few have ventured inside since, and even fewer were ever seen again. Will you meet the same fate?

Dark Christmas

(Jurassic Park Extended Queue)

Enter the small town of Carey, Ohio in which Christmas Eve has become a living, breathing nightmare. Will you fall into the sociopathic hands of the unstoppable Krampus and his minions? Only time will tell.

Scarezones:

Hostile Territory

(Main Entrance Area)

Only the most relentless and brutal chainsaw maniacs, hand-selected by Eddie himself, are ready to greet you upon entry, assuring you that the terror has only begun.

Creatures of the Night

(Baker Street)

Throughout the foggy streets of France lurk only the most horrifying of nightmares. Werewolves, demons, and other legendary creatures prowl in the shadows, waiting for their next meal.

Apocalypse

(Universal Plaza)

The world is now in shambles, and only the most evil of human beings have any chance of survival. Are you willing to murder for resources? They are, and they have no second thoughts about it.

Death Row

(Lower Lot)

A bus full of death-row inmates straight out of Hellgate Prison has crashed, allowing the escape of every sociopath on board. These guys have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to take. Nothing will save you once you are discovered.

Shows:

Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure

(Waterworld Arena)

The most excellent duo is back to smash pop culture to bits, complete with pyro and death-defying stunts!

Beetlejuice’s Rock-N-Roll Graveyard Revue

(Castle Theater)

Beetlejuice is back for a limited engagement, exclusively at Halloween Horror Nights!

Other Haunted Attractions:

Terror Tram

Eddie has unleashed some of the most infamous movie maniacs upon the Universal backlot. Do you dare explore the treacherous sets on foot?

Rides:

The Simpsons Ride

Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride

Jurassic Park in the Dark

The Fast and the Furious: Supercharged

Very cool concept, Only complaint is that You can't use the Shrek Queue anymore since its too small.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Here's an idea of a maze, that's been on my mind for some time...

Kwaiden: the Legend of Yuki-Onna

In the snow capped mountains of Japan lives the legend of the Yuki-Onna, the dreaded Snow Witch. To unsuspecting victims, she appears as maiden possessed with inhuman beauty who lures her prey to an icy grave; to the unfortunate souls who invoke her wrath, a vicious demon with an insatiable thirst for blood. Step into a twisted tale of love, betrayal, and tragedy as you experience the ice cold terror of the Yuki-Onna!

FYI: I tend to get extremely detailed with maze backstory, so I'll be adding my own spin to this popular legend ;)

the Story...

Long ago in 16th century Japan, small peaceful village resided at the base of Mount Shikigami. Unbeknownst to the townspeople, beneath their village was a valuable source of limestone. A greedy warlord, who learns about the limestone, tries in vain to bribe the head chief of the village into buying out his land but to no avail. Stopping at nothing to get his hands on the valuable plot land, the wicked shogunate summoned an army of highly trained assassins to commit a horrendous act: to annihilate everyone in the village. One fateful night in the dead of winter, the shogun and his army entered the village in the guise of terrifying oni masks and viciously slaughtered the inhabitants. All but one perished, the head chief's daughter Miyuki Ofuda, an innocent maiden known for her delicate beauty. One of the assassins, Takeshi Matsumoto, cornered Miyuki as she attempted escape to a neighboring forest but couldn't bring himself to follow the warlord's ruthless order. Instead, Takeshi spares her life and shows her a hidden pathway to escape in through the mountains while misleading the other soldiers about her whereabouts. Unfortunately for Miyuki, the path to the mountains revealed a view of the horrific onslaught of her former home. Overcome with inconsolable grief and sadness, the heartbroken maiden plummeted into the icy of waters of a sacred spring where she subsequently froze to death. In her last dying breath, Miyuki vowed vengeance against the warlord and anyone who dares to set foot on the ruined remains of her village. Because she died in a grip of extreme sadness and sorrow, Miyuki was resurrected in the form of a revenant known as the Yuki-Onna who can only maintain her beautiful human form by feeding on the blood of the living. In her true form, she appears a demonic frozen corpse with razor like claws and jagged teeth. Now having risen from her watery grave, the Yuki-Onna returns to the ruined village in her monstrous form and exacts vengeance on the evil shogun and his army. In twisted turn of events, the Yuki-Onna spares the life of the very same man who spared hers when she was alive, letting him have a second chance of as long as he vows to live a life of nonviolence and to not tell a single soul about the massacre of the army. Takeshi escapes and changes his identify, whereas the Yuki-Onna reverts to her human form and eventually tracks down Takeshi. Unaware that she is the Yuki-Onna, Takeshi decides to embrace his second chance in life to court Miyuki in order to get her hand in marriage, not revealing that he was one of  the assassins that attacked her village (Takeshi never revealed his true face in before Miyuki's death, but had his mask ripped off in she was in her monstrous form). Miyuki played along with his charade and eventually fell in love with him, resulting in them getting married. The couple enjoyed a peaceful and happy marriage, until the eve of their 5th wedding anniversary one cold winter night when Takeshi, wracked with guilt for being partly responsible for the massacre of his wife's village, confessed his violent past and even mention the snow demon that spared his life. Betrayed by her husband's broken promise, Miyuki transforms into her demonic persona and brutally kills Takeshi before she returning to the mountains to haunt the frozen peaks for all eternity...

the Maze...

Venue: The Soundstage, since the entire maze is set during the winter the conditioner will be blasting cold air.

Queue: The legend of Yuki-Onna is narrated by an elderly woman just like La Llorona with illustrations of the story being projected in the queue line screen.

Soundtrack: the soundtrack from the original Grudge plays in the background 

First part of the maze will detail Miyuki's transformation from innocent victim to vengeful demon by starting at the burned down remains of the village, with most of the scareactors being the sword wielding ninja and samurai donning terrifying oni and kabuki masks. Various tortured villagers will also scare guest as they are being tormented by the assassins. Guest will eventually reach the forest where the witness Miyuki's death and subsequent resurrection as a dreadful demon.

Second part of the maze, will have guests enter a limestone cavern where it will show Yuki-Onna exacting brutal vengeance against the assassins by means of freezing, mutilation, blood sucking etc... complete with a hanging body room and the works.

The final part of the maze will show the aftermath of revealing in revealing her true form to her husband, and how she haunts another village both human and demon form much like the climax of the La Llorona mazes.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

since it's unlikley murdy will do the thing this year i will send my version of a thing haunted house here. also grind please finish your scarezones

Facade- outpost 31

As you enter into the soundstage the room immediately feels cold as the room is meant to look outside. There will be multiple people in hazmat suits trying to give people injections to see who is imitation. One of the actors would be in line to act like a normal person. When he is injected he will then start to turn into a thing and start to attack the guy in the hazmat suits. As you enter into the outpost you can hear the classic theme of the movie in the distance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfcc9U35hPY

Scene 1- dog kennel

As you enter into the outpost the first thing you heard is multiple dogs barking and a strange hiss. You enter into the kennel and you see this fleshy mass of what seems to be a half alien half dog like creature. As you pass the corner a guy comes out with a gun and shoots it.

e5BBbqqL6M01k6CzoJHZMB8A6S_HTTnx2htp-rkK3EZJARecOx6OWxM-pOU61jlmqoyRCLZs6841qI3VsYfzroqCBUTeDKDP9yF6hLgyTVitD-QUMCBwpriza1UJiK_40tqkZiYa

Scene 2- outside

As you enter into outside it feels like it is 50 degrees in there. Outside you find in the distance what seems to be another outpost but you can see it has caught on fire{just smoke coming out of windows} As you about to enter into the destroyed outpost you see a man with long fingers making a disturbing like growl.

JeFs8z-rxxlS2CmWBO_YNgDKbHqFBTMvW6cHZZEevLs-uMQH7arcg28_Z6Lx_9GnMQ_dB_FtSO9MqKWS3iqbnQD9oDh5wXU-uWuN4SZh5mRN5u-8KoQVgWYj9JNUHwNvjBDjCYr-

Scene 3- break room

You enter into the break room and you see that the room is in despair. The pool table is turned over, an axe on the wall, multiple bullet holes in the wall etc. you walk past the pool table as you see a guy in the corner trying to fight off a thing on his arm. He will be as a distraction as a guy will come out with a axe saying everyone to get out.

OGrSrF9pu_Un53lq_xAUVeWkYk36SFl8f_TPQaQc3hrlIhacR4Jk7-mfly2ktyCPYdmk0KkEd81smXaYoxVZfPHjbGdSrBpdH-KpAVwtwACjwsu4BXdmuRsuZfKv4-atZiS34wYW

Scene 4- radio room

As you enter into the radio room you see that the roof of the room has caved in making the room colder. As you round a corner you see a frozen corpse with his throat completely gone. As you walk past it the corpse springs back to life. As you look away from the alive corpse a assimilated

Person comes out and you see his has multiple heads and multiple tenticales on him.

Vp3Ipap8RJAxakevfpcIk0E7R1bcE5dnBt_ePrj1WYhl7gnhJSNGBgSr_A1VCNfVPGV_ho-XBbhZjgQp-bxUnl7X_HlFAX77pHAZwPI23x7wJYeGNKWYUM5O7EYLJ1O1QXXk4K_-

Scene 5- back outside

As you exit the outpost and head back to outpost 31 there would be a fake truck there and when people walk past it it’s lights will come on and move closer to a person as to make it look like you were about to get run over.

Something similar to this

fyn4Dy6WMackeeRMm2OZau8DV2PF9SUp0WzKEQ3v4gD0PlQegan0pVIf6Soi8a3OnDR1CBIOLcdJc_s2ckVtdGjc_pXjXeJnazSeGlghlyKZt7rTxb1F0_17RO_f6ye_Aes1D5w7

Scene 6 - med room

As you enter into the med room you see a headless corpse with multiple tentacles sprouting out it forming what seems to be a head. As you walk past it you notice a dead doctor on the ground with both of his hands removed. As you are about to exit the room a spider head thing runs up on the ground towards you and spits on you.

F9BvmAtMTsC-W5a5nHDyoLQg7R6jdPsp-Bre88KsH2bTToZ2NY2o5HC-5aUUd1PGQI21tXc3kdIuQDDNVxCHadzohcrl5yS5yjIdiSFiVf9S_ogbGD2Cfu1mhPps0AljWScJJOe5

Scene 7- blood test

As you walk into the room the first thing you see would be multiple people in chairs and you can see one of them is turning into the thing. These people would be begging them to cut them loose and get them out. As you walk past them the thing suddenly will break from his restraints and lunge at the guests.

787i8HAOe7jEInT6FdR7fJAPLZ6XWXWvPuPFSg7HyPWEaN9YkWdfB4CX1ipcm0cfh6aNADcOo8sHFo_nVhsRtCuHilSlnAtESsdcXfC7fFwp4fMIDcIE8vYTFBRPfes-yO45yh7j

Scene 8-tool shed

As you enter into the tool shed the room will begin to shake as you see a humongous 12 feet tall thing towering over you shrieking at you. That will be a distraction as a guy with some tnt will start running toward the guests and throw it towards the creature. As you exit the room it will be flashing orange and you heard a big explosion happening.

BzcWtAFiHSYVdDCU-68tlvWxfTcr9Zzt-amTaSVwEFUKko_EWyR-_0dhItikOPFH0h0SQzddpOnQ6iaxSasHCzlB3SOivUuTj7CaP9_yoHim4cC5UaO_UZn7OuYOZ7ije2uzA1fh

• Like 1

My dream HHN would go like this: *this would be in a perfect world where Hollywood has access to Soundstage 747 and used some originality*

Icon: The Usher

Houses:

American Horror Story(Asylum, Freak Show, Roanoke)

(Located in Soundstage 747)

Expierence the brutality and terrors of Briarcliff Manor, Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities, the abandoned farmhouse in North Carolina, and come face to face with Bloody Face, Nazi doctors, evil clowns, vengeful spirits, and cannibals in this maze based off the hit TV show! *by section the facades are: first facade is Briarcliff manor, second facade is the devil entrance to the freak show, third facade is the Roanoke house*

The Thing

(located in Waterworld Queue)

Something terrifying is happening at Outpost 31, and now you get to experience the paranoia of John Carpenter's 1982 classic The Thing. Just remember, man is the warmest place to hide. *facade is Outpost 31*

Outlast 

(Located in FDTD Area)

Mount Massive Asylum is home to many evils, lunatics, murderers, and it is now your living nightmare. In this brand new maze guests will walk through Outlast 1 and 2, and will be try to survive Mount Massive Asylum, and when they think it's over they will be transported to Coconino County in Arizona. *the Outlast 2 section will only be based off of what is seen in the playable trailer* *facade is a night vision picture of a hallway, first scene is said hallway, ending of maze is in a cornfield*

The Usher Presents: Classic Horrors

(located in the Metro Sets)

The Usher has presented some of his favorite classic films for you, and now he wants to see if you can survive. In this maze guests will get to relive scenes from Creature from the Black Lagoon, Psycho, Invisible Man, Night of the Living Dead, and The Mummy. *facade is a movie theater*

The Conjuring 

(located in JP Queue)

The most terrifying saga of the twenty-first century is now your walking nightmare. Journey with the Warrens from the horrors of the Perron house to Enfield, where a family is tortured by a demonic nun and evil ghosts. *facade is the Warren house*

The Hills Have Eyes

(located in 747 queue, don't know what other venue to put a maze in but I needed one more spot so hopefully there's multiple entrances to SS 747; maze is based off of the '06 remake)

Deep in New Mexico, something unnerving is happening. A group of mutant cannibals are waiting for you, and they're hungry. *facade is the gas station*

Salem: The Devil's Playground

(located in Parisian Courtyard)

Halloween Horror Nights invites you to a trip into the past, specifically into the times of witchcraft and evil that occurred in the town of Salem. Was it real? What happened? Will you survive? Experience the maze to find out for yourself. *facade is a church*

Where the Bad Kids Go

(located in the Mummy queue, dark comedy house of the event)

The North Pole is not what you think it is, it is actually home to evil elves, workshops, and sadistic punishments for those who end up on Santa's naughty list. Are you in the Christmas spirit?*facade is a workshop with hanging elves and Dead reindeer on the exterior*

Terror Tram:

Trick R Treat: All Hallow's Night(based off of Trick R Treat)

Scarezones:

All Nite Die In(Baker Street)

Creature Feature(Main Entrance Area)(based off of 50's sci-fi movies)

Cryptids(Tunnel to Backlot & Backlot SZ)

Predator(Universal Plaza)

Shows:

Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Jabbawockeez

So yeah, my dream HHN at Hollywood would have 8 mazes(excluding TWD), 5 IP's, and 3 originals. 

Edit: I re-read the creator of this page's paragraph and realized you only have to do one maze; so I'm just gonna focus on Salem.

Edited by wow
  • Like 1

Maze: 

(Located in Parisian Courtyard)

Description: Halloween Horror Nights invites you to a trip into the past, specifically into the times of witchcraft and evil that occurred in the town of Salem. Was it real? What happened? Will you survive? Experience the maze to find out for yourself.

Scene Order:

Facade: The facade is a standard colonial church, near the facade there should be an actor dressed as a priest talking about how there are witches in the area.

Scene 1: The first scene is a church filled with mannequins and scareactors in colonial outfits, some of which will reach from their seat to try and grab the guest. At the front of the church is a witch hanging, with a cross to the left and right of the gallow. 

Scene 2: After exiting scene 1, guests will be in a forest. They should see trees and hear occasional owl and crow noises. A scareactor dressed as a witch will fly over, as another scareactor will pop out from a hole while strobes go off; providing a double scare. After winding through the woods a little bit, guests should see a cottage *think the witch's house from The Witch*

Scene 3: When guests enter the house, they should see a fireplace with the Satanic star above it*the fireplace looks like it's burning*, and a woman will jump from a hidden door in a wall and scare guests. 

Scene 4: Guests will enter into a back room, where a witch is cutting open a scareactor and sacrificing him. A demon should pop out behind guests while they are distracted. 

Scene 5: Guests will exit the house and be near a small lake, which will be filled with blood and various body parts. A scaresctor will pop out from behind a tree while holding a baby and declaring her innocence. 

Scene 6: Guests will re-enter the church from earlier, but through the back. As they walk in they are in a back room, where on one side a woman pleads for help, and on the other a man pleads for help; 2 scareactors dressed as witches should pop out from both sides and pretend slit the people's throats. As the scareactors pop out the room turns red and Satanic stars are everywhere. 

Scene 7: Guests enter into a burning version of the first scene, where various demons and witches pop out, as dead colonists are seen cut up, hanging, and dead everywhere in the room. 

Scene 8: As guests leave the church, they will walk through a pitch black hallway where they can hear crows, owls, and the sound of an old woman laughing. There will also be an occasional silence in here followed by an audio jumpscare of either a baby crying or a woman screaming.

Scene 9: Guests will walk through the woods and see one witch levitating, one witch flying above, and one witch who's head is spinning. The trees should have a fire effect and occasionally another witch and a demon will pop out.

Scene 10/Finale: Guests will still be in the woods, but there will be a fake bonfire in the center of the room; as a coven of witches chant and pop out and a stiltwalker dressed as the devil laughs and will scare as well. 

Transition to get to the exit: A black hallway with a voice saying "There were never any witches in Salem after all", and the devil pops out for one final scare.

Not sure if this would fit in the Parisian courtyard, but I really think this would be a good maze *take away the Satanic stars and it seems more likely to happen*

Edited by wow
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, wow said:

My dream HHN would go like this: *this would be in a perfect world where Hollywood has access to Soundstage 747 and used some originality*

Icon: The Usher

Houses:

American Horror Story(Asylum, Freak Show, Roanoke)

(Located in Soundstage 747)

Expierence the brutality and terrors of Briarcliff Manor, Elsa's Cabinet of Curiosities, the abandoned farmhouse in North Carolina, and come face to face with Bloody Face, Nazi doctors, evil clowns, vengeful spirits, and cannibals in this maze based off the hit TV show! *by section the facades are: first facade is Briarcliff manor, second facade is the devil entrance to the freak show, third facade is the Roanoke house*

The Thing

(located in Waterworld Queue)

Something terrifying is happening at Outpost 31, and now you get to experience the paranoia of John Carpenter's 1982 classic The Thing. Just remember, man is the warmest place to hide. *facade is Outpost 31*

Outlast 

(Located in FDTD Area)

Mount Massive Asylum is home to many evils, lunatics, murderers, and it is now your living nightmare. In this brand new maze guests will walk through Outlast 1 and 2, and will be try to survive Mount Massive Asylum, and when they think it's over they will be transported to Coconino County in Arizona. *the Outlast 2 section will only be based off of what is seen in the playable trailer* *facade is a night vision picture of a hallway, first scene is said hallway, ending of maze is in a cornfield*

The Usher Presents: Classic Horrors

(located in the Metro Sets)

The Usher has presented some of his favorite classic films for you, and now he wants to see if you can survive. In this maze guests will get to relive scenes from Creature from the Black Lagoon, Psycho, Invisible Man, Night of the Living Dead, and The Mummy. *facade is a movie theater*

The Conjuring 

(located in JP Queue)

The most terrifying saga of the twenty-first century is now your walking nightmare. Journey with the Warrens from the horrors of the Perron house to Enfield, where a family is tortured by a demonic nun and evil ghosts. *facade is the Warren house*

The Hills Have Eyes

(located in 747 queue, don't know what other venue to put a maze in but I needed one more spot so hopefully there's multiple entrances to SS 747; maze is based off of the '06 remake)

Deep in New Mexico, something unnerving is happening. A group of mutant cannibals are waiting for you, and they're hungry. *facade is the gas station*

(located in Parisian Courtyard)

Halloween Horror Nights invites you to a trip into the past, specifically into the times of witchcraft and evil that occurred in the town of Salem. Was it real? What happened? Will you survive? Experience the maze to find out for yourself. *facade is a church*

Where the Bad Kids Go

(located in the Mummy queue, dark comedy house of the event)

The North Pole is not what you think it is, it is actually home to evil elves, workshops, and sadistic punishments for those who end up on Santa's naughty list. Are you in the Christmas spirit?*facade is a workshop with hanging elves and Dead reindeer on the exterior*

Terror Tram:

Trick R Treat: All Hallow's Night(based off of Trick R Treat)

Scarezones:

All Nite Die In(Baker Street)

Creature Feature(Main Entrance Area)(based off of 50's sci-fi movies)

Cryptids(Tunnel to Backlot & Backlot SZ)

Predator(Universal Plaza)

Shows:

Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Jabbawockeez

So yeah, my dream HHN at Hollywood would have 8 mazes(excluding TWD), 5 IP's, and 3 originals. 

Edit: I re-read the creator of this page's paragraph and realized you only have to do one maze; so I'm just gonna focus on Salem.

hey dude you don't have to do one maze if you want. it said if you wanted to you can post more of your maze ideas. also freak show was already done for hhn

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

hey dude you don't have to do one maze if you want. it said if you wanted to you can post more of your maze ideas. also freak show was already done for hhn

I know Freak show was already done, I just wish they did it with the scarier seasons instead of Murder House and Hotel.

Just now, themazethinker said:

also if you need help with some of the mazes i will be glad to help

I feel like The Hills Have Eyes would be the hardest to convert into a maze, but I think there's so much potential in that movie.

4 minutes ago, wow said:

I feel like The Hills Have Eyes would be the hardest to convert into a maze, but I think there's so much potential in that movie.

well the hills have eyes maze could focus on the origin story of them.each room will have the family in different mutation stages. be more original with it kinda like 2016s texas chainsaw. also for the outlast maze the twins can be used by doing this. while walking though one of the transitional hallways you can hear them talking about which ways of killing our group will be the most painful. you won't see them but you can hear them behind a closed door. also will the house feature whistleblower or just outlast

Edited by themazethinker

2 hours ago, themazethinker said:

well the hills have eyes maze could focus on the origin story of them.each room will have the family in different mutation stages. be more original with it kinda like 2016s texas chainsaw. also for the outlast maze the twins can be used by doing this. while walking though one of the transitional hallways you can hear them talking about which ways of killing our group will be the most painful. you won't see them but you can hear them behind a closed door. also will the house feature whistleblower or just outlast

I like your idea for The Hills Have Eyes maze, I think it would work better than using the film. And for Outlast it would only incorporate the memorable stuff from Whistleblower but mix it with the iconic stuff from Outlast 1, and what was seen in the playable trailer for Outlast 2. Basically, while in Mt. Massive you'll see stuff from Whistleblower and Outlast 1 *this would probably be 2/3rds of the maze*, and the last third would focus on the p.t. for Outlast 2.

Edited by wow

27 minutes ago, wow said:

I like your idea for The Hills Have Eyes maze, I think it would work better than using the film. And for Outlast it would only incorporate the memorable stuff from Whistleblower but mix it with the iconic stuff from Outlast 1, and what was seen in the playable trailer for Outlast 2. Basically, while in Mt. Massive you'll see stuff from Whistleblower and Outlast 1 *this would probably be 2/3rds of the maze*, and the last third would focus on the p.t. for Outlast 2.

also are you gonna post them or not. and if so when should we be expecting it? sorry i just loved your salem house and love to see more

12 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

also are you gonna post them or not. and if so when should we be expecting it? sorry i just loved your salem house and love to see more

Thanks for the compliment, it means a lot! I think this will be the order of house outlines coming up, I'm gonna try to do them on a weekly basis:

- Outlast

- Where The Bad Kids Go

- The Hills Have Eyes

- Usher Presents

I think everyone can picture what would be in a AHS, Thing, and Conjuring maze so I'm gonna skip them.

+ I liked your Thing house so just picture that in this lineup

Edited by wow

Just now, wow said:

Thanks for the compliment, it means a lot! I think this will be the order of house outlines coming up:

- Outlast

- Where The Bad Kids Go

- The Hills Have Eyes

- Usher Presents

I think everyone can picture what would be in a AHS, Thing, and Conjuring maze so I'm gonna skip them.

yeah you can just use my thing house as a outline of what it should be. unless you want somethings to be changed. american horror story. well just go to the event this year and remove coven with freakshow and you're done. also you can't have where the bad kids go without krampus.

Just now, themazethinker said:

yeah you can just use my thing house as a outline of what it should be. unless you want somethings to be changed. american horror story. well just go to the event this year and remove coven with freakshow and you're done. also you can't have where the bad kids go without krampus.

True-ish. The Santa would be more like the one from HR Bloodengutz. Tbh the Where the Bad Kids Go seems more like an HR spinoff so I might just make it like that