HHNH Fan Concepts & Creations (Mazes, ScareZones, Terror Trams, and more!)

Just now, wow said:

True; I'll do Hills Have Eyes and you do Usher, but in the Usher the Psycho shower scene should be there too.

we can replace the creature from the black lagoon scenes with a psycho scene

psycho

shower scene

norman's deranged mind [ something like a hall of bates like halloween to represent his deranged mind ]

also the transformation scene in the wolfman would be done like this. you will enter into a small bedroom and lawrence will be there whriving in pain. he will have a sideburn, fangs, teeth, ears, claws, he will be begging for help but also will be acting like a savage too

5 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

we can replace the creature from the black lagoon scenes with a psycho scene

psycho

shower scene

norman's deranged mind [ something like a hall of bates like halloween to represent his deranged mind ]

also the transformation scene in the wolfman would be done like this. you will enter into a small bedroom and lawrence will be there whriving in pain. he will have a sideburn, fangs, teeth, ears, claws, he will be begging for help but also will be acting like a savage too

Sounds good

remember back then freak used to be active. his favorite movie back then was the 2010 wolfman. when he saw the 2011s wolfman house he was disappointed with it. so take this as a gift for freak.

the wolfman ; full moon terror ; location jp queue

During the full moon, legend has it that Laurence Talbot will transform into a werewolf. From the recent occurrences that have happened in the London Asylum and in the streets of London, the rumors of this legend seem to be proven true. Through the bloody streets, the fog-filled forests...who knows where the beast may lie next?

Facade: Talbot Hall, a Gothic Victorian manor house that stand dominate in the English countryside. An unearthly howl of a beast can be heard within the wind, as the building is illuminated by the light of the full moon.

Talbot Hall: Inside the mansion, the entire room is covered in a state of neglect and disrepair. Mounted animal heads, portraits and furniture are all collecting dust. Here we are greeted by Lawrence's father, Sir John Talbot. he will be saying things like "it would be wise not to go out tonight, strange things have been happening around here "

crypt; we now enter into a dilapidated crypt. inside is the statue of Lawrences dead mother, the statue will turn it's head towards the guest and say " Look into my eyes, Lawrence. You'll see I'm quite dead " this will serve as a distraction as a half transformed Lawrence will jump out screaming for us to help him yet clawing at the guests showing that his mind is being taken over by the beast.

forest; we enter into a large forest. there will be mirrors on the walls to make the forest look bigger then it is. you will hear something running behind you but you never see what's running. after the sound plays a hunter will come out from behind the tree saying " there it was " and shoots the guests. after walking past a few trees you see it, the wolfman eating a corpse of a dead hunter, the still alive hunter will be begging for help as the wolfman notice us and roars at the guests.

asylum hallucinations; we enter into a vortex tunnel with multiple sounds of electricity going on [ suggesting Lawrence is going to electric shock therapy now ] after we exit the tunnel we enter into a mirror maze. as you try to find the exit of the mirror maze multiple of Lawrences hallucinations will jump out from behind multiple mirrors. such hallucinations will be things like a hunter with a slashed face and bite mark on his neck screaming to us " LOOK WHAT YOU DONE TO ME " and a creepy wolf like child.

asylum; now we enter into a lecture to prove that Lawrence is insane. there will be multiple dummy's sitting in chairs to represent the audience. lawrence will be sitting in a chair telling us to flee and to kill him now before something terrible happens. he will then start to convulse as we walk past a window showing the full moon. as we enter into a short hallway filled with the insane patients of the asylum. you can faintly hear behind one of the doors multiple bones breaking and clothes ripping. the door will open revealing a mid transformation Lawrence trying to bite the guests.

london allyway; we now enter into a alleyway now. we notice a dead hooker slumped on the floor with multiple claw and bite marks on her. we can hear the creature howling as we see it running on top of rooftops. as we are distracted by the wolfman inspector aberline will come out from a darkened area saying " DUCK " as he try's to shoot the creature.

burning talbot hall; we are now blasted with intense heat as we now enter into the burning talbot hall. multiple fog machines will be pumped in the room and projecitons on the wall will show the room burning. we see the wolfman trying to attack us. before he can do so a gunshot can heard as the wolfman will look behind him and run to the back going to get the shooter. as we exit the room we notice the headless corpse of a burnt up werewolf. as we walk past it it will swipe at the guests.

death of the beast; we now enter into the forest again as we can hear the wolfman howling. we look up us at a hill and see the wolfman howling at the moon. a hunter will then come out and shoot at the wolfman as the creatures body goes limp. as we exit the house the wolfman will come out for one last attack. guess the hunter didn't use silver bullets

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

On 7/3/2017 at 3:30 PM, wow said:

Sounds good

hey since you have some ideas for another event how about i post mine

halloween horror nights 2017 - the year of body horror

alien covenant - soundstage 747

american werewolf in london origins - jp queue [ the maze will show us who was the first werewolf ]

the thing infection - metro set [ storyline will be the thing's now infected a city ]

re animator - mummy queue

the fly - waterworld queue

the blob - perisian courtyard [ house based off the 1988 remake ]

hellraiser - fdtd area

3 hours ago, themazethinker said:

hey since you have some ideas for another event how about i post mine

halloween horror nights 2017 - the year of body horror

alien covenant - soundstage 747

american werewolf in london origins - jp queue [ the maze will show us who was the first werewolf ]

the thing infection - metro set [ storyline will be the thing's now infected a city ]

re animator - mummy queue

the fly - waterworld queue

the blob - perisian courtyard [ house based off the 1988 remake ]

hellraiser - fdtd area

Alright, let's work on our own events(like maze outlines and such) and then get back to the one we're working on right now; but here's the lineup for my other event(coincidentally we share an IP) 

Theme: Hell has Risen

Icon: A duel icon event with Lucy(short for Lucifer, basically the Antichrist) & Cindy, basically they have teamed up to bring death and destruction to everyone.

Backstory: In the Good Harvest Orphanage, Cindy was often alone. Every day she was ridiculed and called a freak, that is until Lucy showed up. Lucy claimed to be the spawn of Satan, and she promised Cindy they could punish and destroy those who wronged them. After Cindy burned down the orphanage, they have now decided to take it further, and bring destruction to the world.

*even though is supposed to be in Hollywood I feel as though it's better suited for Orlando*

- Hellraiser; MIB Tent

- Dollhouse of the Damned: Creation(Cindy's Icon house); Sprung 2

Description: Growing up in a morgue, Cindy lived a boring life. That is, until she discovered the thrill of creating minions with the dead. Today she invites you into her playhouse, filled with her creations of dolls and toys from hell.

- The Spawning(a rebooted and altered/improved version): Sprung 1

Description: Underneath the city of Carey, Ohio is a secret life in the sewers. This is a place of mutants, freaks, and everything deemed unsuitable by society. As more and more people disappear and corpses show up around the city, police have called you to investigate, and determine if this is The Spawning.

- The Plague: L'Innocent(Nightengales & Catacombs crossover set in the Plague): SS24

Description: The Plague of Europe was tragic and painful time, but their was some history not taught to the public. Horror Nights will invite you into this time, and you will learn the truth about the Black Death and what caused most of the deaths.

- The Fog; Parade Building

- The Skoolhouse: Hell on Earth(Lucy Icon House): Shrek Queue

Description: Carey Elementary School is a place where the kids are in charge and the teachers are tortured, but together they all scream one name: Lucy.

- Scary Movie(based off 1 & 2): SS 21

- Stranger Things: SS 20

- Bioshock: SS22

Edited by wow

2 hours ago, wow said:

Alright, let's work on our own events(like maze outlines and such) and then get back to the one we're working on right now; but here's the lineup for my other event(coincidentally we share an IP) 

Icon: A duel icon event with Lucy(short for Lucifer, basically the Antichrist) & Cindy, basically they have teamed up to bring death and destruction to everyone.

Backstory: In the Good Harvest Orphanage, Cindy was often alone. Every day she was ridiculed and called a freak, that is until Lucy showed up. Lucy claimed to be the spawn of Satan, and she promised Cindy they could punish and destroy those who wronged them. After Cindy burned down the orphanage, they have now decided to take it further, and bring destruction to the world.

*even though is supposed to be in Hollywood I feel as though it's better suited for Orlando*

- Hellraiser; MIB Tent

Description: Growing up in a morgue, Cindy lived a boring life. That is, until she discovered the thrill of creating minions with the dead. Today she invites you into her playhouse, filled with her creations of dolls and toys from hell.

Description: Underneath the city of Carey, Ohio is a secret life in the sewers. This is a place of mutants, freaks, and everything deemed unsuitable by society. As more and more people disappear and corpses show up around the city, police have called you to investigate, and determine if this is The Spawning.

- The Plague: L'Innocent(Nightengales & Catacombs crossover set in the Plague): SS24

Description: The Plague of Europe was tragic and painful time, but their was some history not taught to the public. Horror Nights will invite you into this time, and you will learn the truth about the Black Death and what caused most of the deaths.

Description: Carey Elementary School is a place where the kids are in charge and the teachers are tortured, but together they all scream one name: Lucy.

2 hours ago, wow said:

- Hellraiser; MIB Tent

sounds like a good event. anyway back to our usher house. do you need any help with that one? also here's a terror tram outline for you. this is something like Hollywood's terror tram from 2007

Trick R Treat: All Hallow's Night(based off of Trick R Treat)

trick or treaters with chainsaws or where the bad kids go - whovile

ahs freak show - bates motel

cassic monsters - forest

the hills have eyes - sheet maze

the conjuring - bates house

outlast - world of the wars [ basically the inmates of mount massive have escaped and are running amonk on a town ]

trick or treat - walk back to tram

15 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

sounds like a good event. anyway back to our usher house. do you need any help with that one? also here's a terror tram outline for you. this is something like Hollywood's terror tram from 2007

Trick R Treat: All Hallow's Night(based off of Trick R Treat)

trick or treaters with chainsaws or where the bad kids go - whovile

ahs freak show - bates motel

cassic monsters - forest

the hills have eyes - sheet maze

the conjuring - bates house

outlast - world of the wars [ basically the inmates of mount massive have escaped and are running amonk on a town ]

trick or treat - walk back to tram

I think that'd be a good idea, but Trick R Treat should encompass the whole terror tram since it will be the main theme of it. The Usher house you designed seems perfect so I think that ones done, the last maze is the Hills Have Eyes and then after that we can focus on our own events

Edited by wow

6 minutes ago, wow said:

I think that'd be a good idea, but Trick R Treat should encompass the whole terror tram since it will be the main theme of it. The Usher house you designed seems perfect so I think that ones done, the last maze is the Hills Have Eyes and then after that we can focus on our own events

here are some ideas from a old thread 

also since we're a team after you post your next event ideas i'll provide feedback and what thing i would recommend to change

that reminds me what are your thoughts on my wolfman house

5 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

here are some ideas from a old thread 

I love that Trick R Treat tram, the tram should be exactly like his because it's so detailed and good. Only thing that should be left out of it in the event is the Paranormal Activity section

Edited by wow

I'll go more into detail for it later but here's a simplified outline for the Scary Movie maze:

Note: In this event Scary Movie would be the mega maze

Scary Movie Maze Path:

Facade: The High School

Scene 1: Drew's House Scene

Scene 2: Yard Scene(with Truck)

Scene 3: Transition to Beauty Pageant

Scene 4: Beauty Pageant Scene

Scene 5: Buffy's Death Scene

Scene 6: Movie Theater Scene

Scene 7: Transition to Cindy's House(garage is already destroyed)

Scene 8: Cindy and Ghostface fighting scene

Scene 9: Blair Witch Woods Scene with Car

Part 2 Facade/Scene 10: Hell House

Scene 11: Exorcist Scene

Scene 12: Cindy vs Mr Kittles Scene

Scene 13: Clown & Weed Monster Room

Scene 14: Brenda and Cindy vs Skeleton

Scene 15: Kitchen Scene

Scene 16: Hugh Kane Destruction Scene

Scene 17: Finale with all the villains in the theater 

After Scary Movie I'm gonna do outlines for The Skoolhouse, Bioshock, The Spawning, Nightengales/Catacombs, Dollhouse, Hellraiser, and the final outline will be Stranger Things

Edited by wow
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wow said:

I'll go more into detail for it later but here's a simplified outline for the Scary Movie maze:

Scary Movie Maze Path:

Facade: The High School

Scene 1: Drew's House Scene

Scene 2: Yard Scene(with Truck)

Scene 3: Transition to Beauty Pageant

Scene 4: Beauty Pageant Scene

Scene 5: Buffy's Death Scene

Scene 6: Movie Theater Scene

Scene 7: Transition to Cindy's House(garage is already destroyed)

Scene 8: Cindy and Ghostface fighting scene

Scene 9: Blair Witch Woods Scene with Car

Part 2 Facade/Scene 10: Hell House

Scene 11: Exorcist Scene

Scene 12: Cindy vs Mr Kittles Scene

Scene 13: Clown & Weed Monster Room

Scene 14: Brenda and Cindy vs Skeleton

Scene 15: Kitchen Scene

Scene 16: Hugh Kane Destruction Scene

Scene 17: Finale with all the villains in the theater 

it makes more sense now. my original idea was for the house to feature other horror movies and parody them. sorta like a horror movie hr bloodngutz

Just now, themazethinker said:

it makes more sense now. my original idea was for the house to feature other horror movies and parody them. sorta like a horror movie hr bloodngutz

I feel like Scary Movie could be utilized if you focus more on the movies they parody, to me this franchise is the closest we'll get to Scream. In this maze it'd be based off of Scary Movie 1 & 2, which mainly parody Scream, Amityville Horror, I Know What You Did Last Summer, The Haunting & House on Haunted Hill

3 minutes ago, wow said:

I feel like Scary Movie could be utilized if you focus more on the movies they parody, to me this franchise is the closest we'll get to Scream. In this maze it'd be based off of Scary Movie 1 & 2, which mainly parody Scream, Amityville Horror, I Know What You Did Last Summer, The Haunting & House on Haunted Hill

sounds good man, also how did you like my wolfman house

Just now, wow said:

Your wolfman house was really good, you should do the outline for your Thing sequel maze next

i'll do it on the weekend because i have more freetime around that time. also thinking of doing my fly house maybe tomorrow. worst part about this house will be the smell. tell me how it sounds

facade - abounded apartment

scene 1 - telepods

scene 2 - arm wresteling

scene 3 - fingernails

scene 4 - ear scene - help me please help me

scene 5 - im becoming brundlefly

scene 6 - monkey baboon

scene 7 - deranged mind

scene 8 - brundlefly museum of natural history

scene 9 - true from

scene 10 - out with a bang

• Like 1

1 minute ago, themazethinker said:

i'll do it on the weekend because i have more freetime around that time. also thinking of doing my fly house maybe tomorrow. worst part about this house will be the smell. tell me how it sounds

facade - abounded apartment

scene 1 - telepods

scene 2 - arm wresteling

scene 3 - fingernails

scene 4 - ear scene - help me please help me

scene 5 - im becoming brundlefly

scene 6 - monkey baboon

scene 7 - deranged mind

scene 8 - brundlefly museum of natural history

scene 9 - true from

Sounds good, if you do your Fly house tomorrow then I'll do my Scary Movie house tomorrow for consistency

13 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

remember we still have a usher house to do [ tips hat ]

Let's do our individual first houses first(Thing sequel & Scary Movie) & then we'll do Usher & Hills Have Eyes

9 minutes ago, wow said:

Let's do our individual first houses first(Thing sequel & Scary Movie) & then we'll do Usher & Hills Have Eyes

mines actually the fly for this week. next weeks the thing. then after that alien covenant then etc etc. so after the fly i'll take a short break and focus on the main project.

1 minute ago, themazethinker said:

mines actually the fly for this week. next weeks the thing. then after that alien covenant then etc etc. so after the fly i'll take a short break and focus on the main project.

Alright sounds good; until we finish the other events let's just do it like this:

First week: Fly/Scary Movie

In between: Usher Presents

Second week: Thing/Bioshock

In between: Hills Have Eyes

Third week: Alien/Skoolhouse

and so on

Edited by wow

On 7/5/2017 at 8:49 PM, wow said:

Alright sounds good; until we finish the other events let's just do it like this:

First week: Fly/Scary Movie

In between: Usher Presents

Second week: Thing/Bioshock

In between: Hills Have Eyes

Third week: Alien/Skoolhouse

and so on

let's do this, since some rooms were more difficult then others i made some rooms into transition scenes. if there are some things that you want change leave a comment below.

the fly - be afraid be very afraid - waterworld queue

description - after a genetic accident gone wrong seth brundle slowly transforms into a new species. brundlefly. remember be afraid, be very afraid.

twitter codename - species

facade - apartment

as you enter into the waterworld queue you spot what seems to be a small scale apartment, as you enter into the apartment there will be multiple audio logs playing of seths transformation, [ basically the first few will say the experiment was a successes, then the next few will say how there are mutliple changes in his body, then the last one will say that he doesn't even know if he can keep his sanity any longer, ending the last one with the classic line, "help me please help me "

scene 1 - telepods

you enter into a small scale living room it seems. you notice two pods on either side of you. one seems empty while the other doors opens. a tall man wearing boxers will come out of it and say that the experiment was a success and that you should try it out too.

scene 2 - arm wrestling

you now enter into a small bar now, there will be a faint smell of liquor in the room. you notice a crowd among two men arm wrestling. all of a sudden one of the mans arms breaks in two as blood sprays on the guests.

scene 3 - fingernails [ transition ]

you enter into a small bathroom now. you notice a man [ dummy ] crying on the bathtub. you notice on the sink and floor multiple removed fingernails. you also notice a strange liquid on the floor.

scene 4 - vomit drop

you enter back into the living room. you notice now empty soda cans, half eating pastries, and multiple candy bars on the floor. you can hear someone coughing even though there's no one there. all of a sudden a stage 3 brundle barfs on the guests though a boo hole in the wall.

scene 5 - im becoming brundlefly [ transition ]

you enter into what seems to be the dining room now as you can see on some of the plates a strange liquid on there. on the table will be multiple holes [ suggesting that Brundle has been using his vomit drop here ] you look up and notice the stage 4/a brundle on the ceiling [ this will be a dummy not a actor] he will say things like "Am I becoming a hundred-and-eighty-five-pound fly? No, I'm becoming something that never existed before. I'm becoming... Brundlefly. Don't you think that's worth a Nobel Prize or two? "

scene 6 - monkey baboon

you enter back into the living room. there are more trash on the floor now with what seems to be multiple body parts on the floor. you notice three telepods now. two of them are empty but the third one's door opens. all of a sudden a monkey baboon hybrid will jump out of the door and screech at us [ this will be achieved by a animatronic that's like the werewolf's from american werewolf ] after the monkey baboon jumps out a stage 4/b brundle will come out swinging a bloody pipe at us

scene 7 - deranged mind

you now enter into a darkened hallway now. we appear to be in brundles mind. we can hear multiple flys buzzing in this room. there will be multiple dummys of brundle though his transformation suggesting that now he's going insane. some of them here and there will jump out at us. some will be begging for help while others will be insane making weird gurgling sounds.

scene 8 - brundlefly museum of natural history [ transition ] 

we are now back into the bathroom now. in the pill cabinet in the mirror you notice multiple body parts in jars like a ear, some fingernails, hair, teeth, etc etc. you can hear brundle talking to someone behind the door " My teeth have begun to fall out. The medicine cabinet is now the Brundle Museum of Natural History. You wanna see what else is in it? "

scene 9 - melt

we are back in the living room. we see a man without a arm and a leg on the floor. we also see stage 6 brundle  on top of him. the man weakly begs out for help as brundle vomit on us.

scene 9 - true from

we enter into the same room again. inside one of the telepods we see a woman in there banging on the glass screaming for help. as we are distracted by her brundlefly lunges at us behind a fake wall.

we again enter into the same scene. now we see a creature coming out of a telepod now. it's brundlefly but he's fused with the telepod. [ this will be a dummy ] while we are looking at it a woman will come out with a shotgun and say [ im sorry ] and shoots at us

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

Maze:

Scary Movie

(located in SS 21; The mega maze, based off of SM 1 & 2)

Scene Order:

Facade: A giant poster of the original Scary Movie poster; think the facades for In-Between & Asylum In Wonderland where you walk through the poster.

Transition: The first room guests will be in is the parody kitchen scene from Scream where a phone can be heard ringing and the popcorn being overportionally cooked. Guests will turn into a hallway and be in scene 1

Scene 1: Drew will be on the phone next to a table with a banana, gun, grenade, and knife; Ghostface will pop out from a closet door 

Transition: Guests will exit through the backdoor and see Prince tied up in a chair scream-singing; in front of them will be the yard(scene 2)

Scene 2: Drew will be running from Ghostface on one side, while on the other truck lights/honking noise will jumpscare guests. Prince will pop out from next to the truck with a banana in hand.

Transition: Guests will enter a black hallway where they can hear "I know what you did last Halloween", a car light/honk noise will happen and the man who was run over in the film will pop out.

Scene 3: Guests will be inside the hallway of the theater of the Beauty Pageant, there will be posters of the models on the walls.

Transition: Guests will enter through doors and be inside the theater

Scene 4: Guests will walk in between the front row of chairs and the stage, with Buffy on the stage saying her dialogue in the movie; if guests look left and up they'll see Ghostface killing Greg

Transition: Guests will go through curtains and be in the locker room, where Miss Mann will pop out from her office door. When guests enter the other side of the locker room they will officially be in Scene 5.

Scene 5: Buffy will be talking to Ghostface, and when guests walk a few feet they will see Ghostface pop out with Buffy's head

Scene 6: After walking through curtains, guests will be in the movie theater from the movie, with Brenda screaming at the front while all the attendees at the movie pop out from their seats at guests. Scary Movie plays on the projector; jumpscares will be the rabbi, old woman, Buddhist, and Thelma & Louise

Transition: Guests will go through curtains and be in front of Cindy's house.

Scene 7: Guests will appear in front of Cindy's house; garage is destroyed and music blares. Her dad will pop out from behind a bush wearing a gag

Transition: Guests will go through the front door and enter the living room.

Scene 8: In the living room will be scattered dead bodies, with Ghostface "flying" above while Grandma pops out. On a desk a computer says "White woman in trouble" with the sound of police sirens in the room. 

Scene 9: After going through a door, guests are in the woods with Ghostface killing a girl in a car, Gale will be interviewing the girl while she is killed and another Ghostface will pop out.

Transition: Guests will go through the woods where they will hear Gale's Blair Witch Parody dialogue from the movie; Doofy will pop out with the Ghostface mask in his hand. 

Facade 2; After walking through the woods, guests will see Hell House. 

Scene 11: When guests enter Hell House they will be in the Exorcist scene, with Regan screaming "Fuck me" while the Priest fake shoots guns at guests and Regan.  

Scene 12: Guests will go through a door and be in Cindy's room, where she is fighting Mr. Kittles(the cat). There will be a smell of cat poop in the room, with a litter box present in the room. The jumps are in this room will be a Mr Kittles animatronic popping out with a broken beer bottle.

Transition: Guests will enter a hallway of doors, in one door the ghost of Hugh Kane will pop out while in another the Proffesor will pop out. The door at the end of the hall is the entrance to Scene 13.

Scene 13: When guests enter this room, there will be two things to see. On the left will be a bed, under it the clown getting raped by Ray(won't be visible but guests will see the clown screaming and crying); on the right will be the weed monster smoking Shorty in a blunt.

Scene 14: Guests will go through a door and enter the dinner scene from Scary Movie 2; The jumpscare will be Hanson popping out with a turkey.

Transition: Guests will go down into the boiler room where they will see scene 15.

Scene 15: In the boiler room guests will see Brenda & Cindy fighting the skeleton demon; The ghost with the bag over her head will pop out on the side.

Scene 16/Finale: Guests will enter a movie theater where in the seats will be Mr. Kittles, Ghostface, Hugh Kane, Doofy, Bag Face Ghost, and the Skeleton demon. When the theater goes pitch black all of them will jump from their seats to scare guests.

Edited by wow
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, wow said:

Maze:

Scary Movie

(located in SS 21; The mega maze, based off of SM 1 & 2)

Scene Order:

Facade: A giant poster of the original Scary Movie poster; think the facades for In-Between & Asylum In Wonderland where you walk through the poster.

Transition: The first room guests will be in is the parody kitchen scene from Scream where a phone can be heard ringing and the popcorn being overportionally cooked. Guests will turn into a hallway and be in scene 1

Scene 1: Drew will be on the phone next to a table with a banana, gun, grenade, and knife; Ghostface will pop out from a closet door 

Transition: Guests will exit through the backdoor and see Prince tied up in a chair scream-singing; in front of them will be the yard(scene 2)

Scene 2: Drew will be running from Ghostface on one side, while on the other truck lights/honking noise will jumpscare guests. Prince will pop out from next to the truck with a banana in hand.

Transition: Guests will enter a black hallway where they can hear "I know what you did last Halloween", a car light/honk noise will happen and the man who was run over in the film will pop out.

Scene 3: Guests will be inside the hallway of the theater of the Beauty Pageant, there will be posters of the models on the walls.

Transition: Guests will enter through doors and be inside the theater

Scene 4: Guests will walk in between the front row of chairs and the stage, with Buffy on the stage saying her dialogue in the movie; if guests look left and up they'll see Ghostface killing Greg

Transition: Guests will go through curtains and be in the locker room, where Miss Mann will pop out from her office door. When guests enter the other side of the locker room they will officially be in Scene 5.

Scene 5: Buffy will be talking to Ghostface, and when guests walk a few feet they will see Ghostface pop out with Buffy's head

Scene 6: After walking through curtains, guests will be in the movie theater from the movie, with Brenda screaming at the front while all the attendees at the movie pop out from their seats at guests. Scary Movie plays on the projector; jumpscares will be the rabbi, old woman, Buddhist, and Thelma & Louise

Transition: Guests will go through curtains and be in front of Cindy's house.

Scene 7: Guests will appear in front of Cindy's house; garage is destroyed and music blares. Her dad will pop out from behind a bush wearing a gag

Transition: Guests will go through the front door and enter the living room.

Scene 8: In the living room will be scattered dead bodies, with Ghostface "flying" above while Grandma pops out. On a desk a computer says "White woman in trouble" with the sound of police sirens in the room. 

Scene 9: After going through a door, guests are in the woods with Ghostface killing a girl in a car, Gale will be interviewing the girl while she is killed and another Ghostface will pop out.

Transition: Guests will go through the woods where they will hear Gale's Blair Witch Parody dialogue from the movie; Doofy will pop out with the Ghostface mask in his hand. 

Facade 2; After walking through the woods, guests will see Hell House. 

Scene 11: When guests enter Hell House they will be in the Exorcist scene, with Regan screaming "Fuck me" while the Priest fake shoots guns at guests and Regan.  

Scene 12: Guests will go through a door and be in Cindy's room, where she is fighting Mr. Kittles(the cat). There will be a smell of cat poop in the room, with a litter box present in the room. The jumps are in this room will be a Mr Kittles animatronic popping out with a broken beer bottle.

Transition: Guests will enter a hallway of doors, in one door the ghost of Hugh Kane will pop out while in another the Proffesor will pop out. The door at the end of the hall is the entrance to Scene 13.

Scene 13: When guests enter this room, there will be two things to see. On the left will be a bed, under it the clown getting raped by Ray(won't be visible but guests will see the clown screaming and crying); on the right will be the weed monster smoking Shorty in a blunt.

Scene 14: Guests will go through a door and enter the dinner scene from Scary Movie 2; The jumpscare will be Hanson popping out with a turkey.

Transition: Guests will go down into the boiler room where they will see scene 15.

Scene 15: In the boiler room guests will see Brenda & Cindy fighting the skeleton demon; The ghost with the bag over her head will pop out on the side.

Scene 16/Finale: Guests will enter a movie theater where in the seats will be Mr. Kittles, Ghostface, Hugh Kane, Doofy, Bag Face Ghost, and the Skeleton demon. When the theater goes pitch black all of them will jump from their seats to scare guests.

that sounds awsome. how did you like my house by the way

3 hours ago, wow said:

Your fly house was good; what'd you think of my Scary Movie house?

since i didn't see the first two in a while i had to look up clips for some rooms lol. should i change anything in my house or is it good enough. the challenge of the house was the scene material for it. by the way im 13 yet for some reason i make better houses then murdy would. [ no offense to murdy ]

also one of the ending should have been this. there will be a transition hallway with two signs safety and death. if you go to safety you go to the normal exit. if you go to death you go to the move theater scene

Edited by themazethinker