HHNH Fan Concepts & Creations (Mazes, ScareZones, Terror Trams, and more!)

2 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

you can also add a little bit of dark christmas there to. also would be neat to see your scarezones

Idk if I'm gonna do scarezones, to me they just aren't that important. I really want to a 50's sci fi zone and a Cryptids zone or house, so I might do one of those.

Just now, wow said:

Idk if I'm gonna do scarezones, to me they just aren't that important. I really want to a 50's sci fi zone and a Cryptids zone or house, so I might do one of those.

the 50s scare zone can have neat little references like a man with a bugs head and arm[the fly], on the buildings there will be pink goo oozing out of the windows [the blob] etc etc. also the cryptid scare zone will make a  good house or terror tram too. also jesus 2 pages without a single idea but two fans talking lol.

3 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

the 50s scare zone can have neat little references like a man with a bugs head and arm[the fly], on the buildings there will be pink goo oozing out of the windows [the blob] etc etc. also the cryptid scare zone will make a  good house or terror tram too. also jesus 2 pages without a single idea but two fans talking lol.

Yeah I know, we might as well have our own forum lol. Also yeah I'd either switch Cryptids to Terror Tram and Trick R Treat to scarezone or just keep it as is. You should make a lineup too 

okay then

hhn 2017 what could have been. terror is now off the screen

icon usher

houses

dog solders - jp queue [ it will reuse sets from evil dead and use some of the wolfman costumes ]

vhs - metro set [ will feature vhs 1 and 2 but not 3 since there isn't any good material for 3

resident evil 7 - waterworld queue [ the game just screams a house ]

the descent - mummy queue [ two of the rooms you will have to duck under ]

skull island - soundstage 747 [ will be based off the king kong movies. won't actually have kong but will feature the other creatures like the v rex, the giant bugs etc etc ]

jurassic world - fdtd area [ basically ridesandstuff maze outline on the front page ]

army of darkness - parisian courtyard [ need i say more ]

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

okay then

hhn 2017 what could have been. terror is now off the screen

icon usher

houses

dog solders - jp queue [ it will reuse sets from evil dead and use some of the wolfman costumes ]

vhs - metro set [ will feature vhs 1 and 2 but not 3 since there isn't any good material for 3

resident evil 7/ - waterworld queue [ the game just screams a house ]

the descent - mummy queue [ two of the rooms you will have to duck under ]

skull island - soundstage 747 [ will be based off the king kong movies. won't actually have kong but will feature the other creatures like the v rex, the giant bugs etc etc ]

jurassic world - fdtd area [ basically ridesandstuff maze outline on the front page ]

army of darkness - parisian courtyard [ need i say more ]

We need a Descent house honestly, I'm so surprised it's never been used.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, themazethinker said:

it can be similar to freddy vs jason with the ending. at one ending you can see Frankenstein ripping out the wolfmans heart. the other ending you will have the wolfman eating Frankenstein intestines 

I wish they would do that. There is a chance that could happen though because marketing might make Frankenstein vs Wolfman an installation in the Dark Universe, which would help it come to HHN. 

Just now, themazethinker said:

for the classic monster maze it can be done like this. it can be like a pick a side house. one side a classic monster area and the other a modern area

I was thinking one year it could be a classic monster mashup maze, and the other year a modern horror mashup maze.

that has always been a dream of mine for orlando for two parks. universals will feature classic and islands will feature modern. also for outlast here are some ways you can do the costumes

chris walker - basic fat suit with makeup on face

trager - probably a full body costume

won't feature twins since well there naked

eddie gluskin - basic makeup on face

cannibal - fake beard and added blood on body

since i completed all of the outlast games if you need help i'll be glad to

Edited by themazethinker

1 minute ago, themazethinker said:

that has always been a dream of mine for orlando for two parks. universals will feature classic and islands will feature modern. also for outlast here are some ways you can do the costumes

chris walker - basic fat suit with makeup on face

trager - probably a full body costume

won't feature twins since well there naked

eddie gluskin - basic makeup on face

cannibal - fake beard and added blood on body

since i completed all of the outlast games if you need help i'll be glad to

Yeah I could use your help for Outlast, the only scenes that I know that NEED to be in the maze are the mutulation scene, the cornfield scene, and the cannibal scene.

Just now, wow said:

Yeah I could use your help for Outlast, the only scenes that I know that NEED to be in the maze are the mutulation scene, the cornfield scene, and the cannibal scene.

i think for the finger scene it can be used for a doctor instead of miles since well if you show miles face it will ruin the aspect of immersion in the game. the cannibal scene will be a basic walking dead zombie intestine scene. there can also be a small room for outlast 2 with the school and pepper ghost effects for the demon. also can use holograms for the walrider. the entrance can have footage of the game though the camcorder. one room will be tinted green to resemble night vision. chris walker can be used multiple times throughout the house. when he comes out the door a wind effect will be used to represent him breaking down the door.

i think for the finger scene it can be used for a doctor instead of miles since well if you show miles face it will ruin the aspect of immersion in the game. the cannibal scene will be a basic walking dead zombie intestine scene. there can also be a small room for outlast 2 with the school and pepper ghost effects for the demon. also can use holograms for the walrider. the entrance can have footage of the game though the camcorder. one room will be tinted green to resemble night vision. chris walker can be used multiple times throughout the house. when he comes out the door a wind effect will be used to represent him breaking down the door.

I like these. For the finger mutilation scene I was thinking the actor getting his "finger" cut off could wear a mask that is fully black so that they could blend into the seat while also not revealing their face. For the Outlast 2 section I think it would go like this:

Scene 1: After going through curtains, guests are in a desert. As they walk through for a little bit they can see the cut up and mutilated cow from the demo on the side, and a scaled windmill next to it. As they keep walking they will see a path with crosses on all sides, as they keep going they see a tunnel.

Scene 2: After going through the tunnel, guests are in a classroom(with the peppers ghost effect for the scare)

Scene 3: Hallway with lockers opening and closing, posters can be seen everywhere in the hall. In one of the lockers a scaresctor dressed as the demon should pop out

Scene 4: After going through a series of silence and hallways, guests will be in the hallway where Jess' hanging body is found. Every 15 seconds the room will go silent and pitch black, until the demon pops out and strobes kick in. 

Scene 5: After going through curtains guests will be in a cornfield where the demon will pop out. Lights will be going everywhere in the room "looking" for you.

Scene 6: After the cornfield, guests will go down the path with the fences on both sides, the Reaper looking demon will do a bungee scare. 

Scene 7: The finale of the maze will be a night vision school hallway where the iconic villains from all 3 games will pop out from various lockers, and doors.

18 hours ago, wow said:

I like these. For the finger mutilation scene I was thinking the actor getting his "finger" cut off could wear a mask that is fully black so that they could blend into the seat while also not revealing their face. For the Outlast 2 section I think it would go like this:

Scene 1: After going through curtains, guests are in a desert. As they walk through for a little bit they can see the cut up and mutilated cow from the demo on the side, and a scaled windmill next to it. As they keep walking they will see a path with crosses on all sides, as they keep going they see a tunnel.

Scene 2: After going through the tunnel, guests are in a classroom(with the peppers ghost effect for the scare)

Scene 3: Hallway with lockers opening and closing, posters can be seen everywhere in the hall. In one of the lockers a scaresctor dressed as the demon should pop out

Scene 4: After going through a series of silence and hallways, guests will be in the hallway where Jess' hanging body is found. Every 15 seconds the room will go silent and pitch black, until the demon pops out and strobes kick in. 

Scene 5: After going through curtains guests will be in a cornfield where the demon will pop out. Lights will be going everywhere in the room "looking" for you.

Scene 6: After the cornfield, guests will go down the path with the fences on both sides, the Reaper looking demon will do a bungee scare. 

Scene 7: The finale of the maze will be a night vision school hallway where the iconic villains from all 3 games will pop out from various lockers, and doors.

that..sounds...FUCKING AWSOME. if you do have miles in there i have a clever idea. since hhn likes there twitter passworlds i did this. miles will be outside the asylum [ the actor can be anything, bald, hair, beard, etc etc ] telling you that there's messed up things in there and not to go in. if you give him the passworld he will give you a camera with footage from the game inside it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

that..sounds...FUCKING AWSOME. if you do have miles in there i have a clever idea. since hhn likes there twitter passworlds i did this. miles will be outside the asylum [ the actor can be anything, bald, hair, beard, etc etc ] telling you that there's messed up things in there and not to go in. if you give him the passworld he will give you a camera with footage from the game inside it.

I like that but I feel like with an event as big as HHN there wouldn't be enough materials for that to work. Outlast would work PERFECTLY as the password maze, so what they could do is a variant of that, but instead of a camera *when you say the password* you can be given night vision goggles to truly make it like Outlast

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wow said:

I like that but I feel like with an event as big as HHN there wouldn't be enough materials for that to work. Outlast would work PERFECTLY as the password maze, so what they could do is a variant of that, but instead of a camera *when you say the password* you can be given night vision goggles to truly make it like Outlast

a good idea for a eddie gluskin scene is this. you enter into a room with different surgical tools here and there. you notice a variant tied down on a table the variant will be screaming for help as eddie gluskin comes out from a door and says his famous line, DARLING, and swipes his knife at us. this song will also play in the room. 

a good idea for a eddie gluskin scene is this. you enter into a room with different surgical tools here and there. you notice a variant tied down on a table the variant will be screaming for help as eddie gluskin comes out from a door and says his famous line, DARLING, and swipes his knife at us. this song will also play in the room. 

Sounds good to me; I've never played Outlast but the setting and theme seems perfect for a maze, that and The Last Of Us should've happened by now. Amnesia would be good too, but would be a lot harder to convert.

1 minute ago, wow said:

Sounds good to me; I've never played Outlast but the setting and theme seems perfect for a maze, that and The Last Of Us should've happened by now. Amnesia would be good too, but would be a lot harder to convert.

since you don't know the game that much if you need help with a specific room then i'll be glad to help

since you don't know the game that much if you need help with a specific room then i'll be glad to help

I could use that. Also for the Outlast 2 section *for the final outline* I'm gonna trim it down to 5 rooms.

5 minutes ago, wow said:

I could use that. Also for the Outlast 2 section *for the final outline* I'm gonna trim it down to 5 rooms.

so if im correct the total would be 10 rooms. 5 for 1/whistleblower and 5 for 2. so the layout should be this to help you out

facade

chirs decpatating someone

trager fingers

walrider - hologram

cannibal

eddie

desert

school lockers

jessica hanging

cornfield

night vision

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 1

so if im correct the total would be 10 rooms. 5 for 1/whistleblower and 5 for 2. so the layout should be this to help you out

facade

chirs scene

trager fingers

walrider - hologram

cannibal

eddie

desert

school lockers

jessica hanging

cornfield

night vision

Yup. Tbh this maze sounds amazing and I hope it'll happen eventually