HHN 2015: Exterminatorz

DTH316

The last two years, I've just watched it on Youtube before going on opening weekend (it gets filmed on employee preview) and I honestly don't feel like I've missed a thing, nor do I regret it a tiny bit. Head start on mazes beats a 30 second show that you can't hear or see while being forced to stand in a cramped street next to a Pizza Hut for an hour. Just to have everyone slowly make their way through the chainsaws and it take forever for me to get to the backlot anyway.

• Like 1

How about those masks Murdy tweeted?!?

I was not looking forward to this *scare zone at all in the beginning, but now I can't wait for it!!! Those masks look insanely creepy!!!!!!

*please excuse my idiocy....18 straight days of work have my brain fried.....brain said "scare zone", hands typed "maze"

Edited by bggrenville813
I'm sleep deprived

I still think it's too silly. Would've been great on London or French street.

But ya know what I noticed this year, guys? No clowns! (Unless they're in the Purge tram or some shit!)

I noticed that too! Either A) Murdy wanted to wash his hands of the concept for a year after how badly Clowns 3D bombed or B) He didn't want people thinking Jack was going to show up this year so he decided no Clowns/Klownz at the event, period

• 2 weeks later...