HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

Cindy - shadow of The Caretaker

Terra Queen - shadow of The Storyteller

Chance - shadow of Jack

The Usher - screens movies of Director, so technically shadow of The Director

The Usher never screened the Director's movie. BUT I see where you are coming from. The Usher and the Director both devote their lives to movies.

Good observation, btw.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you clear a forest... all the litte critters relocate...

Sometimes it's your house... It can't really be helped.

You can either live with it, train 'em, or exterminate 'em.

Anyways, were kinda just spinning our wheels here but I'm with Sinister that everyone's ideas are valid.

Just be respectful and take the time to read... at leat a few pages.

How bout this here is what we know:

It's a reunion year of sorts.

Same buildings as last year.

Medusa/Gorgon, Army of Hades, Vortex, Rat Lady room, and Observation deck have been discovered room names (possibly code names)

There have been a lot of trees in pre-advertisement and it has lended itself to the speculation of the Terra Tree for 15.

Many characters we featured in the "Shadows of the past" SZ which is a teaser of this year. they include:

Jack, Caretaker, Usher, Body Collector, eel mouth, Cindy, etc. There were audio hints of the Director, Storyteller, and Bloody Mary as well.

T.J. Confirmed 8houses 6 sz (pretty much forever)

Hope that helps, I might have left a few details out but I'm not gonna do all the legwork of looking back and recapping since late Feb.

I created this for anyone who would like a background based of the current splash screen.

Edited by JWFearman

Many characters we featured in the "Shadows of the past" SZ which is a teaser of this year. they include:

Jack, Caretaker, Usher, Body Collector, eel mouth, Cindy, etc. There were audio hints of the Director and Bloody Mary as well.

I created this for anyone who would like a background based of the current splash scren.

Was there an audio hint of Bloody Mary? I remembered hearing audio hints of the Director and the Storyteller, but I don't recall hearing any for Mary.

<< This is why Jack will bring the icons together, because he pwnz Beetlejuice. xD (If you know the information behind the actor playing Jack in this video, you will know he also plays The Usher, Beetle Juice & The Grinch. Funniest thing ever! Also, thanks for the wallpaper. It looks amazing. :)

Edit** Apparently he doesn't play the Usher, sorry for any confusion.

Edited by ohaaron

<< This is why Jack will bring the icons together, because he pwnz Beetlejuice. xD (If you know the information behind the actor playing Jack in this video, you will know he also plays The Usher, Beetle Juice & The Grinch. Funniest thing ever! Also, thanks for the wallpaper. It looks amazing. :)

Umm James doesnt play The Usher.. But its a good video.

I created this for anyone who would like a background based of the current splash screen.

Thanks for the desktop. To everyone talking about the people from the other forum please don't lump us all into one group. I just like these boards for the information/speculation and for getting to know some like minded people. All I ask is that you all give me a fair shot at becoming part of the "group" here at HNN.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan

Aren't the only dead Icons (or iconesque) Cindy, Mary, Crypt Keeper and the Usher. Aren't Jack, The Caretaker, The Storyteller, and The Director all alive still. I remember the year Eddie was supposed to be used he was supposed to kill Jack with the slogan "No More Clowning Around." Maybe it is the end of an era because all of them are going to be murdered, and possibly take their revenge for their deaths out on us?

I think it would be awesome to have the front gate look like a huge tree that you have to walk thru to get into UO, and maybe they are making all of UO "Hell" this year.

I would like to see the Midway of the Bizarre, People under the stairs, and a museum type house. Just heard the first two were awesome and I think having a house with the classic monsters would really go back to where Universal Horror started (maybe make it the Crypt Keepers house, or even the Ushers house, ending with the Phantom of the Opera)

Aren't the only dead Icons (or iconesque) Cindy, Mary, Crypt Keeper and the Usher. Aren't Jack, The Caretaker, The Storyteller, and The Director all alive still. I remember the year Eddie was supposed to be used he was supposed to kill Jack with the slogan "No More Clowning Around." Maybe it is the end of an era because all of them are going to be murdered, and possibly take their revenge for their deaths out on us?

I think it would be awesome to have the front gate look like a huge tree that you have to walk thru to get into UO, and maybe they are making all of UO "Hell" this year.

I would like to see the Midway of the Bizarre, People under the stairs, and a museum type house. Just heard the first two were awesome and I think having a house with the classic monsters would really go back to where Universal Horror started (maybe make it the Crypt Keepers house, or even the Ushers house, ending with the Phantom of the Opera)

The undead icons are: Cindy, Albert Caine, Jack, Bloody Mary, & Julian Browning

Yuo gave me a really cool idea, It would be pretty cool if the Icons became the victims of a New more twisted Icon, i real messed up psycho type of icon, the houses could start the same, Jack, the Director, Storyteller, the way their houses work, but what if this new Icon went into their houses messing things up and at the end of the house in the last room we saw all the Icons being tortured or killed (I don't know how this would work with the "Undead" icons, but im pretty sure they would work something out.)

just an idea that your post gave me, that's all, but it would Really turn things around, it would be a Really unexpected twist I would love to see Jack and the Director getting a taste of their own medicine

I would LOVE for them to make a HELL related HHN, using Darkness as the Icon or the Devil,

after seeing Bloody mary for the first time on the site i was kinda shocked at first, i was like WTF!!!! they took a real urban myth and twisted around, it was really surprising and one of my favorite icons now, then i kept thinking, what if they did a hell HHN.

Edited by black7mask

So I was reading back through the speculation from HHN19 (an effort to familarize myself with everyone!) and saw this, supposedly from a Universal Survey sent out way before the event as a house option:

From the Mind of Stephen King: Halloween Horror Nights 18

Universal Orlando joins with the master of the macabre, Stephen King, as he takes you through some of the darkest corners of his twisted imagination. From the carnage-filled homecoming dance in Carrie, to the plague-ravaged wasteland of The Stand, to the mazelike hallways of The Shining’s Overlook Hotel, you’ll cross the line between fiction and fright as Universal Studios brings you nightmares and dreamscapes “From the Mind of Stephen King”.

The word "macabre" jumped out at me from that list of hints that was posted by the imposter Holmes. Think this could be related?

I, for one, would love it. My mom is a huge Stephen King fan so I grew up reading his stories (hmmm... wonder why I like horror so much?) and my fiance loves him too. I think it would be a really immersive house based off that description. Anyway - just throwing that out there!

Is that the official name for this year's event? Based on all the speculations I was hoping for something along the lines of "The Roots of all Horror"

We dont know yet.

So I was reading back through the speculation from HHN19 (an effort to familarize myself with everyone!) and saw this, supposedly from a Universal Survey sent out way before the event as a house option:

From the Mind of Stephen King: Halloween Horror Nights 18

Universal Orlando joins with the master of the macabre, Stephen King, as he takes you through some of the darkest corners of his twisted imagination. From the carnage-filled homecoming dance in Carrie, to the plague-ravaged wasteland of The Stand, to the mazelike hallways of The Shining’s Overlook Hotel, you’ll cross the line between fiction and fright as Universal Studios brings you nightmares and dreamscapes “From the Mind of Stephen King”.

The word "macabre" jumped out at me from that list of hints that was posted by the imposter Holmes. Think this could be related?

I, for one, would love it. My mom is a huge Stephen King fan so I grew up reading his stories (hmmm... wonder why I like horror so much?) and my fiance loves him too. I think it would be a really immersive house based off that description. Anyway - just throwing that out there!

I dont think there doing anything with King. Plus King is a big name in the horror field, we would have herd something by now.

Do they always have in add this early or is this the first time this early in the ENL? Also i never understood why the use the pumpkin from 16 in the early advertissments so much.

Well pumpkins are like national icons of the halloween holiday so for Halloween Horror Nights they put a wicked look to the classic image of halloween.