HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

i think a good portion of ppl on here would disagree i want is the total opposite i want them to link them all some way shape or fourm

I like the idea, I just said I hope that they are not linked in a really, well DUMB, Way. Hopefully Uni will be smart.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea, I just said I hope that they are not linked in a really, well DUMB, Way. Hopefully Uni will be smart.

This is going to be the 20th anniversary, everything to do with the event will be done in a smart fashion. This is a big year, I don't you will see anything that is poorly put together.

Now I didn't want to double post, so I am adding this post to my current one, but I had a revelation while making an update video for HHN 20. I was thinking about how they are going to do HHN 20, now they aren't going to put it together like 16. They have put great thought into this year.

I was thinking that maybe they will have a "new" icon, but someone that has always been there but not ever mentioned. Maybe this icon has led The Caretaker to start doing autopsies on people to get there soles and he made Jack start killing all those people, and helped The Director with all of his very real horror films. He just helped all the icons with their evil doings and now he is stepping up to claim his evil doings. He wants to take credit for them all mayhem that each one of them has caused and release all the icons with new demented ideas.

What do you guys and gals think?

Edited by hhnfan16

If the Skool was in a house, that would be AMAZING!! Hell, it would do great as a house by itself. Well in my opinion it would. :lol:

I agree 100% with this. At the sz in '08 that teacher always kept beating down his cane and even though I knew it was coming it scared me every time! I just really love the creepiness and detail that area had. They could make a Carey, OH house where we go through that area and have the Skoolhouse, a scene with the sewers from last year, etc. but I would still want mostly the Skoolhouse though :)

For the Skool idea they should feature past and new forms of school like going through the schoolhouse from HHN 18 showing the students who has killed the teacher (if you know who im referring to) then walk through a mirror and see a current time of a school when chaos hits the hallways of school going through Cafeteria (Meetz Meats reference?) through the locker rooms with steam/fog... going through a classroom or two and lastly the principle's office.

i dont think thats really spoiled anything, just because we know its a reunion year...doesn't mean we have any clue as to how its going to play out. we know who the characters are yes, but we do not know how they are all going to work together, meaning story wise. im sure they will all be fantastic, but the story that brings them all together somehow if thats what happens, will be very interesting.

It's great to have each individual year have its own story but I really don't think this year needs one. You know the story is going to revolve around all the icons showing up because it's the 20 Anniversary (a la Sweet 16).

8 Houses

Eddie

Cindy

Caretaker

Storyteller

Director

Jack

Usher

Bloody Mary

Terra Queen is highly unlikely and don't even mention the Cryptkeeper or I'll slap you.

Scarezones

Midway of the Bizzare?

Treaks and Foons?

This is (for me) the only mystery left. I think A&D would pick obvious classics but who knows maybe we'll see Containment 2.

Shows

Rocky Horror

Bill & Ted

Icon Show

That's pretty much this year in a nutshell. Houses are way to obvious, Scarezones are 50/50 and I think a lot of the unknown stuff this year is going to be all the fan events (website games/in park events).

Then onto Halloween Horror Nights XXI - Digital Terror with Bioshock and Splice as 2 of the 8 houses :P . In all seriousness next year lets start from scratch.

Edited by NightlifeMike

He was just throwing out 2 ideas for scarezones, he doesn't think there will only be 2 in total.

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Think of this year as a way to re-invent the Past for the Future

That's exactly what isaid in my post close to the top, I don't think anyone read it, but I think it's a good idea! I'll repost it when I get home and can use a comp.

So THIS is where all of the Vaulters have gone.

I was wondering where you've been sweetie! So great to have you join us here...FINALLY! :)

And to stay on topic, was thinking more on things, Could the Skool be merged with something? maybe Scary Tales?

That would be a very intriguing combo there C_D...creepy kids merged with even creepier fairy tale reboots, that's the kind of horror I'm talking about! ;)

I was thinking that maybe they will have a "new" icon, but someone that has always been there but not ever mentioned. Maybe this icon has led The Caretaker to start doing autopsies on people to get there soles and he made Jack start killing all those people, and helped The Director with all of his very real horror films. He just helped all the icons with their evil doings and now he is stepping up to claim his evil doings. He wants to take credit for them all mayhem that each one of them has caused and release all the icons with new demented ideas.

I really do like this idea! This icon could be the "creator of all evil" amongst the previous icons, the individual who led them down these horrific paths and is now coming out of the shadows to claim themselves as the person who turned these people into the monsters they now are...VERY unique concept!!! Well done! :D

I love this idea, Brandon! I think you might be on to something. But yeah, the root of all evil in the horror nights universe is not a tree, it's a person or an entity that caused them (the icons) to do their evil doings.

Edited by Reaper615

I love this idea, Brandon! I think you might be on to something. But yeah, the root of all evil in the horror nights universe is not a tree, it's a person or an entity that caused them (the icons) to do their evil doings.

Cody,

Yes, exactly! That this person or entity is the "root" of all evil... ;) I think both you and Brandom may just be heading in the right direction with these theories!

Cody,

Yes, exactly! That this person or entity is the "root" of all evil... ;)

*COUGH*JACK*COUGH*

Or better yet Cindy!!! That would be the best of the storylines for Cindy to be the root of all evil!

No offense but how the Hell would that make anysense? Cindy wasnt even around when jack was created and how would she make over 6 grown people follow her commands??

It is called EXPANDING STORYLINE. HHN is a continuing story with TWISTS that we were not expecting.

Ok fine cindy controls everyone as a 7 or 8 year old girl and we all go home happy :) sounds like a year ill pass on. No offense but why is everyone so big on cindy this year anyways? Ok she was in the scarezone but so was a flying monkey and eel mouth? And jack and a few others... Just a question not trying to troll :P

Ok fine cindy controls everyone as a 7 or 8 year old girl and we all go home happy :) sounds like a year ill pass on. No offense but why is everyone so big on cindy this year anyways? Ok she was in the scarezone but so was a flying monkey and eel mouth? And jack and a few others... Just a question not trying to troll :P

As he said, expand the storyline. They wouldn't just go "herp derp Cindy controls everyone cause we said so." I could see it happening with something like she's not just a 7 or 8 year old little girl, but rather an entity that's been alive for hundreds of years that the Caretaker has been "nurturing" into something much more evil. Just a thought.

And I think everyone is excited to see more of Cindy because she has some story to her, but we haven't seen her fleshed out like some of the other icons.

Ok fine cindy controls everyone as a 7 or 8 year old girl and we all go home happy :) sounds like a year ill pass on.

Dude, no offense & will all due respect chill out alittle this is just speculation, nothing is legit yet. I'm peple just wanna see what it would be like with Cindy, since she never really got her chance to shine...