HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

I meant that Jack/Eddie/Chance/Tiny would be kind of like an Insane Clown Posse sort of thing

It is SINdy because if you read the backstory and reason why they didn't use her in the first place, you would read that originally she wasn't related to The Caretaker at all but was just an evil little girl then in Florida, there was a string of child abductions and then they scraped her and tied her into being the Caretakers daughter.

The Usher/Director thing was something I thought of because they are both in film-style jobs and when i said he would be the star i meant that the Usher would die in one of the first scenes of the maze

The Storyteller/Bloody Mary was something i came up with just because i didnt have a fourth maze here and Bloody Mary has those millions of legends about her and i figured the Storyteller would tie into that because abviously she tells stories

P.S. how do i quote you guys?

like this :P lol anyways yea i hate the idea about the icp thing for one i hate those guys and no its Cindy not SINdy last time i checked and everyone whose on this forum site knows all the backstory's specially Charles anyways before i go off topic again lol i think a better house to tie in some one is the storyteller and cypt keeper but we all know he isn't coming back

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant that Jack/Eddie/Chance/Tiny would be kind of like an Insane Clown Posse sort of thing

It is SINdy because if you read the backstory and reason why they didn't use her in the first place, you would read that originally she wasn't related to The Caretaker at all but was just an evil little girl then in Florida, there was a string of child abductions and then they scraped her and tied her into being the Caretakers daughter.

The Usher/Director thing was something I thought of because they are both in film-style jobs and when i said he would be the star i meant that the Usher would die in one of the first scenes of the maze

The Storyteller/Bloody Mary was something i came up with just because i didnt have a fourth maze here and Bloody Mary has those millions of legends about her and i figured the Storyteller would tie into that because abviously she tells stories

P.S. how do i quote you guys?

Where on here does it say Sindy? http://www.hhnvault.com/horror_revisited/articles/prefear.htm

The director makes snuff films and the usher is just a movie fan, just like Eddie.

The only one I can see the ST working with is the Terra Queen, the storyteller tells the story of the queen.

<quote=username></quote>, I'm assuming.

The Usher is already dead, he was accidently hung behind the movie screen when he was trying to get his beloved flashlight. Unless it would show that again, then he couldn't be killed by the Director. And I'd rather have the Director actually have a maze that fits him better, All Nite Die-In is just sort of... not fitting for him, IMO. I see him in a maze where he's actually making his snuff films with captured people (possibly inserted actors to be pulled into the darkness in prior scenes). The Usher's more about showing off his favorite horror-related Hollywood movies.

Cindy's father, a "Paul Bearer" (haha, get it?) essentially became Albert Caine with the unfortunate change of character so in a way Paul never went anywhere. I think that SINdy was more or less a prototype of an icon code name like Director, Caretaker, Storyteller, Bloody Mary, The Usher anyway.

Where on here does it say Sindy? http://www.hhnvault.com/horror_revisited/articles/prefear.htm

The director makes snuff films and the usher is just a movie fan, just like Eddie.

The only one I can see the ST working with is the Terra Queen, the storyteller tells the story of the queen.

It says commonly known as "Cindy" i know that most people spell it that way, but Universal originally meant it to be spelled "SINdy" not Sindy or Cindy

What do you mean "just like Eddie"

And once again i just came up with the Storyteller/Bloody Mary thing because they were the only two main icons i hadn't used and i needed a fourth maze

It's from Wikipedia:

List of Unused Event Icons

* Edgar Sawyer/Eddie Schmidt: The chainsaw-wielding brother of Jack, originally intended for 2001.

* SINdy/Cindy Caine: An evil little girl, originally intended for 2002, later revamped into The Caretaker's deceased daughter.

Let's get back to the speculation, and not debate what the ICON's names are. :)

His original name was Eddie Sawyer, not Eddie Schmidt. If you read the article you'd know he was a movie fan that turned to horror films being his only solace in a horrible life.

Still they gave us the story of him being Jacks brother so i used it

They should, and hopefully the scarezones will be larger than they were last year with highlights of who their character is or what they had provided to the event in the previous years, coupled with an icon's maze for the scarezone.

That's what I've always said/thought....Eddie could be CDT leader. And for thos eof you that don't think it's a good idea cause alot of people would want to take pictures with him well didn't Shadows of the Past scareozne have icons from different years? Well, people did take pcitures with them and it all worked out well (even if it was such a crowded area). Plus if they do make Eddie CDT leader he doesn't have to appear every single night...

Eddie as a SZ, I like that Idea. and trust me that is not something I say a lot. I am not sure what they can do with the Caretaker, we have seen 3 versions of Scream House not sure how they can change it up. I think we will see The Director in another All Night Drive IN type House, Lots of Horror Movies to Work with out there.

Storyteller needs to be replaced by The Terra Queen and she gets Her Motorcylcle and a Scare Zone. The Motorcycle zone at 15 was great and would work great.

I really more then anything want to see something new and Inventive this year, something that people will say Wow I have never seen or Thought of that before. Trust me some of the Big Dollar Haunts do things that would blow your mind but they also have the luxury of better guest control and smaller numbers.

I will bet we will see The Gentleman again in a zone, I just really think we will have either a Vampire House or scarezone.

The Thing I would really like is an amazing entry zone, the last few years have been flat, I would like to see HHN really grab your attention as you walk through the gate. I am sorry if you thought Containment or The Oz zone was great IMO was dull. The last really great Entrance was at IOA with the Terra Thorne and then at 12 with the Followers of Caine al over and his video playing on the Fog.

So it's June 1st and if memory serves me we had a teaser page this time last year did we not?

We at least had the archive page updated and the codes names. But as of yet no dice on either.

We knew a lot more then just that.. I think they really put there foot down this yr when it comes to leaks. Maybe we get an update to the site within 2 wks, its hard to say when UO is focus on HP.

The permits are now available. They do not have code names. There are seven permits, but one is for Soundstage 23 and one is for Soundstage 22. 23 most likely will contain two houses as in the past, and so we have 8 houses, which we already knew because TJ told us this.

Here are the permits posted at Chad's HHN Rumors site:

permits.png

The code words are not available at all due to the new law, called "The Potter Law" which restricts access to theme park plans and blueprints. Thus we may not get them this year. Damn you, Potter!!!

Edited by Dr. Jimmy