HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

I don't see a Harry Potter themed House Bad idea for starts, Unless they change the theme which as we all know is the recycled Reunion Theme. I do expect HHN to use the Back gate and have WWOHP opened but only that part of IOA. A ordinance was passed last year in Orange County or Maybe in Florida overall to help the parks hide there new projects from prying eyes which was part of the reason a lot of last years HHN stuff was not public knowledge.

HHN 20 as they have already showed there hand will be similar to 16 with reused characters and Icons. The 2 real unknowns are If and or How WWOHP will fit in and if the Festival of the Dead Parade will be back as has been rumored.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm guys and gals dont you get the point? HP is liked by people of ALL ages, not just by a certain age group.. Parents would take there 8yr old there and feak out.. yes they would be signs but still. Just keep wishing cause it wont happen, the most I see is a "kid friendly" event to compete with Disney/SW

I don't see a Harry Potter themed House Bad idea for starts, Unless they change the theme which as we all know is the recycled Reunion Theme. I do expect HHN to use the Back gate and have WWOHP opened but only that part of IOA. A ordinance was passed last year in Orange County or Maybe in Florida overall to help the parks hide there new projects from prying eyes which was part of the reason a lot of last years HHN stuff was not public knowledge.

HHN 20 as they have already showed there hand will be similar to 16 with reused characters and Icons. The 2 real unknowns are If and or How WWOHP will fit in and if the Festival of the Dead Parade will be back as has been rumored.

When did this idea come up? Using an HP house or scarezone, it won't happen... <_<

but that's the whole point of hhn is to freak people out so it would be a good idea!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but your not getting the point that Dr. Raymond Holmes is trying to make :P . Harry potter is more of a dark mysterious kinda of creepy. I personally dont find anything scary about it. It would be strange to affiliate *Tons of Blood, Guts, gore, murder act*. with a 16year old wizard fighting off floating black ripped sheets with his wand :blink: . I know there is more to HP but thats something for a Very mild Spooky event for kids from 8-16 years of age. Parents would think *Well, if they have a HP house, it shouldn't be too bad of a event to take my 8 year old too. Then the kids cant sleep at night and some of them get traumatized lol. i would be one upset parent.

Plus! I cant see the Caretaker standing next to harry potter...Would look very awkward lol.

Edited by NowYouKnowJack

In my opinion, If Harry Potter was part of HHN..part of me wouldn't take the event serious anymore ^_^

Oh and i do like Harry potter. I've watched all the movies. *just encase people think im just hating on HP*

Right now they are discussing using the harry potter area and Forbidden Journey Ride to be used during Halloween Horror Nights. Could also be the reason as to why the times and information for IOA & Uni haven't been officially announced on the OU Website. The area will not be themed nor do they plan to have any of the shops open during HHN but as an overflow kind of setting.

oh and even though Universal studios seems like it can hold more people, IOA is coded to hold more then Universal for those wondering. It's nice to have family in the Fire Inspector Business :)

Right now they are discussing using the harry potter area and Forbidden Journey Ride to be used during Halloween Horror Nights. Could also be the reason as to why the times and information for IOA & Uni haven't been officially announced on the OU Website. The area will not be themed nor do they plan to have any of the shops open during HHN but as an overflow kind of setting.

Well see, thats cool. One side you have HHN and the other side, you have a not so spooky cool thing for some people to enjoy while maybe some of the friends and family members are at Uni.

im not sure how old/reliable this is, i think it is old news but im going to post it anyways my brother said they renued the LT

im not sure how old/reliable this is, i think it is old news but im going to post it anyways my brother said they renued the LT

that would be old news we have known that since the 14th or so

dream beat me to it :P

Edited by gwarfan

To Clarify,,I don't think we will see any HHN stuff at the WWOHP, I DO THINK that part of IOA will be open. They have an access area that they used at HHN 14 and you came in to that area from USF. I don't see them having 2 separate events, It would be a massive undertaking But Honestly YOU never know.

Also You are asking for some insane things that are not going to be done in the WWOHP are, they don't have any area to do a House except if they use were the Terror Mines were at in 15. Which is not really able to be themed at all very much. Terror Mines were mainly dark with next to no themeing.

I think we will see a return of core Houses, ScreamHouse, Psychoscarepy, All Night Drive In and Castle Vampyre. We may get another Silver Screams. I would love to see a return of Motel Hell from my first year. I hope we don't get another People Under the Stairs, Through the Mind of Norman Bates or Dungeon of Horror.

I am hoping but Doubtful that a New Icon will arise to bring the Old Icons Up. The Family Tree theme is very popular among the Guesseers and I have talked with Dr. Holmes and we think some how Carey, Oh will play a big part in the mix.

Hearing all the reasons about why HP and the WWoHP will not be used, here's mine: If there's anything HP being done, it'll be done inside the WWoHP of course, I dont see anything being set up anywhere else since HP doesn't fit in with HHN to go out of the way like that to include it. Now, put yourself in Universal's shoes... you want money, so why open up a brand new ride and area that everybody will pay good money for to visit and give it away for free during another huge event happening that people are also paying good money for. Would be stupid to open something like that up during HHN and loose out on a load of $$ from people who would've gotten a seperate day ticket for WWoHP while on their HHN trip. Keep both of these thing totally apart and get double the $$.. seems pretty easy marketting decision to me, so thats why (even if IOA would be part of HHN) no WWoHP... just like HRRR.

You guys are looking way too much into this tree thing. Ive said it before and i'll say it again, your entire event is in that Scarezone from last year. Besides Eddie, Storyteller, and the director, which who were not present, those are mainly your characters you need to base this year off of. So you can come up with your houses/Scarezones based on that.

You guys are looking way too much into this tree thing. Ive said it before and i'll say it again, your entire event is in that Scarezone from last year. Besides Eddie and the director, which who were not present, those are your characters you need to base this year off of. So you can come up with your houses/Scarezones based on that.

was the storyteller there? also, by that do you think the Body Collectors will be there?

well i figured NLC wouldnt, they only had them for three years and and last year was three right, actually, i might be mistaken on that but im pretty sure it was three, but why wont BM be there? she was just as much an icon as the usher...