HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EmericBelasco

It's just a wishful-thinking idea, but I would love to see some sort of stage adaptation of Michael Jackson's Thriller video. It obviously would need to be padded out to fill time, but the subject matter is perfect for an event such as HHN. You may even be able to throw in some of MJ's "Ghosts" video, too.

It's music, it's dancing, it's horror-themed. I'd watch it. How about you?

It's just a wishful-thinking idea, but I would love to see some sort of stage adaptation of Michael Jackson's Thriller video. It obviously would need to be padded out to fill time, but the subject matter is perfect for an event such as HHN. You may even be able to throw in some of MJ's "Ghosts" video, too.

It's music, it's dancing, it's horror-themed. I'd watch it. How about you?

They had something like that in the bill and ted show last year. except it was just him dancing to a song. I think it would be cool and people really react well with MJ but i see that being something more at the end of B&T like last year then having its on stage show.

Cool idea tho =)

Am I the only one who couldn't give a crap less what shows the have at the event? I watch B&T every year because either my husband wants to or a friend drags me there. I guess its because I only get to come for one or two nights and Id much rather another house and one less show.

Am I the only one who couldn't give a crap less what shows the have at the event? I watch B&T every year because either my husband wants to or a friend drags me there. I guess its because I only get to come for one or two nights and Id much rather another house and one less show.

Maybe its cause you dont go enough threw out the year. I love variety, and i believe shows like RHPS, or Jacks carnival of carnage really give the event a complete feeling. Houses are amazing to go to but after hours of walking, its nice to have a drink, relax and watch a show while still feeling the Halloween spirit ^_^

I forgot what its called but those balls in the water at Uni. I loved Sweet 16! Hope they use them this year the same way they did in 16.

Maybe its cause you dont go enough threw out the year. I love variety, and i believe shows like RHPS, or Jacks carnival of carnage really give the event a complete feeling. Houses are amazing to go to but after hours of walking, its nice to have a drink, relax and watch a show while still feeling the Halloween spirit ^_^

I forgot what its called but those balls in the water at Uni. I loved Sweet 16! Hope they use them this year the same way they did in 16.

I believe it is called Universal 360. But I want them to do another Arrival Show like they did for Sweet 16, that was my first taste of HHN and is was AWESOME! I liked how they funneled everyone over to that stage and made them watch. I would wait by that restaurant on the far right and they would normally open the blockers when there was 10 minutes left in the show and I would run and get through like 3 houses without waiting at all. That was one good thing about blocking the people but I'm sure a lot of people complained about that.

I believe it is called Universal 360. But I want them to do another Arrival Show like they did for Sweet 16, that was my first taste of HHN and is was AWESOME! I liked how they funneled everyone over to that stage and made them watch. I would wait by that restaurant on the far right and they would normally open the blockers when there was 10 minutes left in the show and I would run and get through like 3 houses without waiting at all. That was one good thing about blocking the people but I'm sure a lot of people complained about that.

I miss the arrival shows as well, however I don't think they should make everyone watch. Those who want to go straight into the event should be allowed. I would still love to see another TRUE Opening Scaremonies this year. Not a Q&A for an upcoming Universal film -_-

I miss the arrival shows as well, however I don't think they should make everyone watch. Those who want to go straight into the event should be allowed. I would still love to see another TRUE Opening Scaremonies this year. Not a Q&A for an upcoming Universal film -_-

Yeah true, they should just let people go where ever they want, but PLEASE BRING BACK THE ARRIVAL or opening scaremonies, they were so fun to watch.

I have to kinda agree with you on this one. We do go see B&T at least twice (first and last show) and maybe RHPS if we get dragged there by one of our friends.

I really can't compare RHPS with Jack's Carnival of Carnage, The Arrival Show or any of those shows that they have had throughout the years. It is totally different in my eyes. The RHPS is the same thing, every year. Just with different actors, where as the Arrival Shows was different every year. Roddy and others always did a great job with Opening Scaremonies, these are the shows I would like to see.

I have enjoyed shows that coincide with the theme of the year such as the COC or Arrival because it gets me more into the spirit of the event. I would be up for seeing another one of those this year. I feel like B&T and RHPS are just kinda thrown in there to keep the crowds at bay. Ive never really felt like they fit in with the event... To each his own.

Count me in as one who doesn't care about the shows. In fact, I've yet to see any shows at HHN. Bill and Ted is just obnoxious to me and not in the least interesting. Likewise, RHPS just doesn't interest me when done by a theme park cast. I would acutally probably see RHPS but because Universal can't seem to control capacity at HHN, or at least doesn't want to, I'd rather devote time to a house than the show.

About the only Halloween show I regularly see is Fiends at HOS. It's corney and rehashed but I like it. More nurses!

Had a good time with the HauntCon tonight... TJ pretty much beat home 6 SZ 8 houses... He said it like 10 times...

Yes. 8 and 6 seem to be the numbers. Only other thing we may have gotten is some kind of "Arts & Crafts" house!?

I also spoke with the person who does the website and asked about how the website would be like in comparison to 2008 with a great story to the (insert neg. word here) 2009 website (IMO). Rest assured by what he was telling me, we are gonna get the back story fit for the 20th Anniversary. Although he couldn't share any details as he claimed he didn't know much, he said we should be in for a treat. Also hinted that LT would return, as that is something we have been speculating for some time now.

I also spoke with the person who does the website and asked about how the website would be like in comparison to 2008 with a great story to the (insert neg. word here) 2009 website (IMO). Rest assured by what he was telling me, we are gonna get the back story fit for the 20th Anniversary. Although he couldn't share any details as he claimed he didn't know much, he said we should be in for a treat. Also hinted that LT would return, as that is something we have been speculating for some time now.

I found it interesting the Ray said he wont even know anything about what the website will even be for another few weeks.

I as well, how can you know no anything, its not like he can pull a website out of his ass like that. It takes alot of time to do a website.

Oh, I'm sure they are creating the website right now. So when the time comes for the full website to be reveled it will be put up. Hell, it might already be done and just waiting on the server, who knows? I just hope LT will be back.