Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2015 Event Discussion

I don't know how some of y'all wait this long to go, I'd lose my mind!

Some peeps aren't from California, also some people like to go later since they end up fixing lots of things and adding new stuff also

like Sir2Lazy said I always go  last weekend and everything is at full throttle and most of the scare actors are feeling comfortable and do some crazy stuff like last year Jack Frost surfing on a janitors push dumpsters. Plus I get  all the merch at 1/2 off

• Like 1

You know what sucks? The GoGo girls in the opening scarezone weren't maggot filled like the rest of the scare actors in the scarezone. Sucked, would've been hot :(

I'll tell my carpool partner who GoGo'd yesterday your complaint. (;

My day is finally here.... IM SO EXCITED! Anyone else going tonight?

Me.

• Like 1

Yup, I went! It got pretty crowded. I saw TWD with a 2 hour and 10 minute wait at some point. I think TITE's word of mouth is scaring most people away, because at that same time as TWD, TITE was only 20.

However, early entry has vastly improved. I hit every maze except Halloween by 8. The longest I waited was 29 minutes (which was for Halloween) but it was advertised as 50. Cast didn't seem too into it tonight, unfortunately. Crimson Peak and Halloween were great though.

Oh and I saw Jabbawockeez. AND LOVED IT!!!!!

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1

Quick question about tickets. Is the annual pass discount given on top of the already discounted online ticket? So for instance, if I go on Friday the 30th the tickets are $75 if purchased ahead of time online. And the annual pass discount is $16. Is the $16 dollars off of the $75 or the normal $85 general admission price? Looking for answers ASAP!!

Quick question about tickets. Is the annual pass discount given on top of the already discounted online ticket? So for instance, if I go on Friday the 30th the tickets are $75 if purchased ahead of time online. And the annual pass discount is $16. Is the $16 dollars off of the $75 or the normal $85 general admission price? Looking for answers ASAP!!

don't post things in multiple places just so you can get attention, but to answer, I'd say 16 off 85

I just read on IU that Castle Theater is closing Oct. 18 to install a new stunt related show replacing Special Effects Stage.... Not that it wouldn't be funny to me but does that mean Jabbawokeez are being cut short?

http://insideuniversal.net/2015/08/the-special-effects-stage-slated-to-close-october-18/

That'd be... what's the word I'm looking for?...

I'd assume they wouldn't start working on it till after HHN ends

Well Special Effects stage/ Castle Theater was always closed during HHN due to the Bill and Ted's set's I would assume it's closed for Jabbawokeez? So why are they saying it's gonna close Oct. 18th if it's already closed due to Jabbawockeez... unless SES is still running during the day time right now?

Well Special Effects stage/ Castle Theater was always closed during HHN due to the Bill and Ted's set's I would assume it's closed for Jabbawokeez? So why are they saying it's gonna close Oct. 18th if it's already closed due to Jabbawockeez... unless SES is still running during the day time right now?

I think it is, it's not like Jabbawockies has any real sets

Edited by foodstampsFTW

Maybe just SES stage is closing on the 18th. Might be some behind the scenes prep work. I would assume Jabbawockeez does not need the set piece storage that SES does. Hell, there is no reason you can't just cut the intro and leave the sets on stage.