HHN 2015: The Walking Dead: Wolves Not Far

Freak

I'm sold if this is really going to be our longest maze ever. As said above, year one and two were amazing. Year three felt too much like a repeat with half of the maze being exactly the same and then ending too quick. On the plus side, this is a maze only and won't be the Terror Tram again and the article made no mention about a scareZone, so I'm optimistic about that as well. Should be great if they play their cards right. Orlandos heads must be exploding with a four time returning property. Luckily I grew up on Knotts and this is the average maze-life.

I like the idea of going into the truck, hopefully it's claustrophobic.

That being said, I wish they used the longest maze for another IP... Too much effort put into something that's already dead (in a lot of people's minds). But eh, I'll complain about everything. Even if I was a guest, I'll still give every maze a shot. Including This is the End. And with this announcement being identical to the leaked list, it's nearly 100% happening, so I'm curious to see what the advertisement is gonna be like.

Every advertisement is just hype, only to be disappointed sometimes. ):

Edited by Kurseddragon

Something about this being LOWER lot makes it more interesting. I've always thought it kind of stale to go to the back to find generic zombies, I think it's better up front, especially without a scarezone (hopefully, but even then I wouldn't be too mad). Or maybe it's just a change. Plus I like the idea of going into the truck, hopefully it's claustrophobic.

That being said, I wish they used the longest maze for another IP... Too much effort put into something that's already dead (in a lot of people's minds). But eh, I'll complain about everything. Even if I was a guest, I'll still give every maze a shot. Including This is the End. And with this announcement being identical to the leaked list, it's nearly 100% happening, so I'm curious to see what the advertisement is gonna be like.

Every advertisement is just hype, only to be disappointed sometimes. ):

FTFY

For me, the exciting part of this announcement is reading all the complaining over TWDs return on twitter. Then again, telling John directly that the maze he worked for an entire year on is shit makes my skin crawl. 

I'm annoyed by its return, but I'm actually looking forward to this the more I think about it. You think we could see the return of the Hostel dogs for the wolves? 

please tell me u are joking

on another note I'm actually very excited for this now because it sounds like murdy actually gives a shit about this, he seems very annoyed more than ever about people complaining, he wants this to be great and I think it will be pulled off well

• Like 2

You think we could see the return of the Hostel dogs for the wolves? 

The wolves their talking about are people not actual wolves. 

Same as Insidious not excited for it not pissed off for it. I just hope it's good. The Orlando maze has my attention as it said you will be surrounded with hundredths of gallons of water.

The Lower Lot will literally be hell though