HHN Hollywood 2015 Audition and Discussion

hahaha we were in the same group. I was the girl in the blue and yellow sundress

I didn't even realize that was you! Well, it was nice meeting you without knowing it. 

Off topic but I just realized what your profile picture is and I love it

thanks, glad you got a kick out of it.

• Like 1

Im still waiting for my orientation email. I already called about it about 3 days ago. But what happens if you don't have the money to join AVGA at orientation. Do they make deductions from your check?

Im still waiting for my orientation email. I already called about it about 3 days ago. But what happens if you don't have the money to join AVGA at orientation. Do they make deductions from your check?

they deduct it from your check. It's 72$ for the scaring season split up into 3 payments of 24$ I believe

• Like 1

When is everyone's Scare Academy?

I'm the 28th.

Are you a first year where you're joining for the first time or a return employee with dues owed?

So when I'm on my break, will I be able to go through any other mazes if I'm working in the terror tram, or will I be able to walk around the park after because terror tram ends early sometimes? 

Also do I skip the lines if I'm a scareactor on break/after tram.

Edited by LetsMakeBiskuts
I accidentally a word

Envious of you guys...still waiting around for an email...assuming that won't happen till after the event starts (rejection or otherwise). Oh well, it's all good!

M1HRs8I.gif

They said they have over 100 people in the pool this year, so I'm sure they're going to have a lot of people on reserve and bring them in later. That probably all depends on whether people drop or what happens during the event.

So when I'm on my break, will I be able to go through any other mazes if I'm working in the terror tram, or will I be able to walk around the park after because terror tram ends early sometimes? 

Also do I skip the lines if I'm a scareactor on break/after tram.

On TT, during break, you won't be able to walk through other mazes. Unless you're hour on/hour off, then maybe there'll be a tram, but it's probably not worth it. But yes, afterwards, since you get off early, you can walk around the park. I did that one of the times I was on tram last year since I showed up late. I was SUPER tired and my legs hurt so much, but I did it anyway 'cause I figured there'd never be another chance for me to walk around fully. Mostly to metro sets. I ended up in pool and having a chance to see metro sets, and pretty much everywhere except AWiL, during my breaks, but that's beside the point. :D

And most of the time, you can skip the lines if you show your ID. Sometimes they're dickheads. Sometimes it's just really crowded and makes sense. Sometimes management gets strict and only lets you walk around on Thursdays and Sundays.

But I'd say most of the time, you can prob skip the lines.

Yeah, that's what I figured. Still sucks not knowing 

I was exactly where you are last year. I know how badly it sucks, but you just got to wait it out and hope for the best.

I ended up in pool and having a chance to see metro sets, and pretty much everywhere except AWiL, during my breaks, but that's beside the point. :D

So you switched to pool, how did that work? I think I'll be happy with my position on the TT this year because it's the purge, but it wouldn't hurt to know how to works.

So you switched to pool, how did that work? I think I'll be happy with my position on the TT this year because it's the purge, but it wouldn't hurt to know how to works.

I'm sure you'll like Tram, but it's worth mentioning that they don't really let people switch out from there. A lot of us tried last year and got shot down because too many people from Tram quit.

I was exactly where you are last year. I know how badly it sucks, but you just got to wait it out and hope for the best.

I'm curious as well to see how terror tram is done with all these auction roles. I'm sure it'll be awesome

I'm curious as well to see how terror tram is done with all these auction roles. I'm sure it'll be awesome

It would be super cool to be planted in the audience and be pulled out and taken to the auction. I'm hoping for either that, or to be one of the rich 1% people at the auction.

It would be super cool to be planted in the audience and be pulled out and taken to the auction. I'm hoping for either that, or to be one of the rich 1% people at the auction.

That would be awesome! Kinda similar to what Orlando did last year. I honestly have high hopes for tram this year and will definitely be seeing you this year :D

• Like 1