HHN Hollywood 2015 Audition and Discussion

Congrats to the other people who received an email. Looks like I'll prob be on on the tail ends in this year again. Any rehires get emails yet?

Its always tricky scheduling around HHN.

Im trying to find out myself how im going to work my normal job around HHN.

Congrats to the other people who received an email. Looks like I'll prob be on on the tail ends in this year again. Any rehires get emails yet?

Its always tricky scheduling around HHN.

Im trying to find out myself how im going to work my normal job around HHN.

I received my email in the first batch that were sent out and I'm a rehire. Scheduling around my full time job is the biggest annoyance but it always works out in the end.

Well.. More have gone out. I don't know that it was a batch. Again, I feel the need to reiterate what other people have said and remind everyone still waiting that even if you don't get an email initially, you still might at any time during the event. As long as you don't get the rejection email, you're in consideration.

I'm curious.. how does pool work here? In Florida, we were called "reserves" and we showed up every night and just got placed in open roles for the night. Is it similar here? When do they let people know if they've been selected for pool?

I'm curious.. how does pool work here? In Florida, we were called "reserves" and we showed up every night and just got placed in open roles for the night. Is it similar here? When do they let people know if they've been selected for pool?

it's the same for Hollywood with a different name essentially. You can be placed permanent in a spot as well. You will find out at orientation