HHN XIV: Horror Nights Nightmares

For some reason, I am very curious about this maze. This is probably due to the fact that there is little to no information about it online. I only know of two pictures from this maze. Does anyone remember this maze or have videos/pictures?

Here are the pictures I know of:

HNN%201_zpscbb8fi3q.jpg

(Source: Theme Park Review)

HNN%202_zpse4bm8kkj.jpg

(Source: Reposted by JDW, Original Source Unknown)

The name of this site is based off it. :)

It was basically an ICON house, Jack, Caretaker, Director and a generic version of what was supposed to be Eddie. Someone else probably has better detail as I only went through it twice.

It was... A house? It was a mediocre house amid some of Universal's best. It was short, uninspired, and just really, really average.

Each of the four icons got two rooms (well, a room and a hallway).

The first room was the Director's projection room. It was the biggest room in the house, but had no real scares. The Director was in there, and behind/below the projection screen was one of his victims being electrocuted in a bathtub (dummy though). The Projectionist would use the victim as a distraction scare from his perch in the center of the room.

I don't remember what his hallway was. Maybe he just had the screening room.

Next up was the Caretaker. I want to say his room was a funeral parlor, but I'm not sure. I remember he also got his blood soaked "hospital" hallway that are a staple to Screamhouse.

Next up was Jack whose "room" had a photo booth he would jump out of (based on his first commercial). His hallway was a bunch of oversized spelling blocks that Universal always uses in its "carnival" settings with a couple of Jacks jumping out.

Last was Eddie that was just slate wooden halls with chainsaw sounds.

It was ten years ago, and I went through it about three times, I think. I remember bits of it despite myself (I remember details insanely well).

• Like 1

Up to the quality of Hallow'd Past? NO WAY.

2004 was my first year at HHN Orlando and I was so looking forward to the Nightmares house that I saved it for last. Turned out to be entirely forgettable. Small venue. Lack of scares. Another one of those "Sad that you missed it? Don't be." houses.