HHN 25 Fan-Made Wallpapers

Could you do something kinda like that one you just posted, I would like the logo and some representation of all the houses, but sized for a iPhone 4s?

iPhone4s.png

If anybody wants the logos without the backgrounds let me know and I can send them your way. I've already Photoshopped the backgrounds out and saved them as PNG's 

By any chance you wouldn't happen to have the TWD logo with the subtitle "Living and the Dead" in high resolution would you?

By any chance you wouldn't happen to have the TWD logo with the subtitle "Living and the Dead" in high resolution would you?

Would you be willing to do one more version for the iPhone 6 with Jacks logo and the Monsters and mayhem writing slightly lower instead of the blue lines and then the featured maze properties like you already had above ? If not, even that original one resized is cool. Sorry for being so picky! XO lol 

• Like 1

Would you be willing to do one more version for the iPhone 6 with Jacks logo and the Monsters and mayhem writing slightly lower instead of the blue lines and then the featured maze properties like you already had above ? If not, even that original one resized is cool. Sorry for being so picky! XO lol 

iPhone6.png

So I was a little surprised that Universal doesn't have logo art for any of the scarezones this year for the first time in a long time. So with that being said I decided to create my own. Luckily all the scarezones are based off of past houses, with the exception of Evil's Roots but that's loosely based on Grown Evil, so it was easier to imagine what the logos might have looked like. I hope you enjoy!

All%20Nite%20Wallpaper%20s.pngIcons%20Wallpapers.pngEvils%20Roots%20Wallpaper%20s.pngPsychoScareapy%20Wallpaper%20s.pngScary%20Tales%20Wallpaper%20s.png

• Like 6

On Tuesday I was in the park and was introduced to a nice young lady who is a designer for the Event. She did not reveal any details but happened to mention that she had just been assigned to create logos for the zones. Apparently they hadn't planned on any and then at the last minute decided they needed them after all.

So too late for website reveal but likely to be featured in the brochure.

• Like 8

On Tuesday I was in the park and was introduced to a nice young lady who is a designer for the Event. She did not reveal any details but happened to mention that she had just been assigned to create logos for the zones. Apparently they hadn't planned on any and then at the last minute decided they needed them after all.

So too late for website reveal but likely to be featured in the brochure.

I really hope so. It just not the same without them. 

• Like 2

Could you possibly do it for the Samsung s3? :D

SamsungGalaxyS3.png

How high of a resolution are you looking for?

Anything larger than 900 pixels? I don't know. LOL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...