Nintendo expansion in relation to HHN

We are all talking Nintendo and nobody wants to bring up the HHN elephant in the room?

Okay, fine, I'll ask it: what does this mean for HHN once construction begins?

I mean, they are using Kidzone and rumors are flying that they may extend into the MIB expansion pad. They could potentially get rid of the Parade building and say goodbye to the tents if they use the MIB expansion pad.

Edited by Cooger and Dark

We are all talking Nintendo and nobody wants to bring up the HHN elephant in the room?

Okay, fine, I'll ask it: what does this mean for HHN once construction begins?

I mean, they are using Kidzone and rumors are flying that they may extend into the MIB expansion pad. They could potentially get rid of the Parade building and say goodbye to the tents if they use the MIB expansion pad.

Would it not be possible to move the tents back more? And I find it hard to believe that they would get rid of the parade building. They take parades seriously at USF, so I doubt they'll get rid of it

Would it not be possible to move the tents back more? And I find it hard to believe that they would get rid of the parade building. They take parades seriously at USF, so I doubt they'll get rid of it

The MIB expansion pad is pretty much the entire area behind MIB so where do you move those tents to where a queue or queues could get to them?

If they are going to move something it will be the Parade building but once again, where to and how would they make it accessible to guests?

Edited by Cooger and Dark

I dont see them building anything soon when it comes to Nintendo, most we'll see right now is merchandise and meet and greets.

Maybe next yr or 2017 is when we need to worry about Nintendo taken over an area...

You're right, I have heard around 2019 give or take a year. I will move this chatter to another thread.

The MIB expansion pad is pretty much the entire area behind MIB so where do you move those tents to where a queue or queues could get to them?

If they are going to move something it will be the Parade building but once again, where to and how would they make it accessible to guests?

Hm. Then that is more concerning. I know this is a VERY long shot (don't judge), but what are the chances of them maybe drying out the water in the center of the park and then filling it with cement to allow for more park room?

Hm. Then that is more concerning. I know this is a VERY long shot (don't judge), but what are the chances of them maybe drying out the water in the center of the park and then filling it with cement to allow for more park room?

They make money off the dinner and cinematic spectacular. Drying it up, I can't see it really happening any time soon.

Seriously, stop talking. This is embarassing to even relate these houses to HHN.

Hey man, don't rain on our parade. This IS wishful thinking after all, so if you don't care about our opinions, then don't say anything. There's no need to be rude, however, since this is stuff that we would love to see in HHN

• Like 2

I'll toss in 2 more Nintendo greats that could actually be used to make houses. I'm not sure if they're household names, but Maniac Mansion and Shadowgate were 2 great games that with a little bit of imagination could be brought to life.

I wrote the Nintendo comment above before your post Legacy, I just didn't click post yet because I was watching a Shadowgate gameplay video on youtube and feeling nostalgic.

Wishful Thinking - I wish the whole list of the HHN lineup wasn't dumped on us in April.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 1

I'll toss in 2 more Nintendo greats that could actually be used to make houses. I'm not sure if they're household names, but Maniac Mansion and Shadowgate were 2 great games that with a little bit of imagination could be brought to life.

I wrote the Nintendo comment above before your post Legacy, I just didn't click post yet because I was watching a Shadowgate gameplay video on youtube and feeling nostalgic.

Wishful Thinking - I wish the whole list of the HHN lineup wasn't dumped on us in April.

Maniac Mansion-Lucasfilms Games

ShadowGate-Mindscape/Kemco

Mother Brain from Metroid should be there too.

And maybe this guy... http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/9/95666/1892493-link_ganon_legend_of_zelda.png

Of all the advances in technology over the years, I'm pretty sure video games have made the largest leaps. Sometimes when I play on my PS4 all I can do is shake my head and laugh. My first gaming system was the original Atari 2600 and I actually also played Pong.

The closest with Horror Games by Nintendo are Bayonetta (Platinum Games), Eternal Darkness: Sanity Requiem (Silicon Knights), and Fatal Frame (Koei Techmo).

• Like 1

Hey man, don't rain on our parade. This IS wishful thinking after all, so if you don't care about our opinions, then don't say anything. There's no need to be rude, however, since this is stuff that we would love to see in HHN

Go to a different forum then. This is HHN25 wishful and it obviously won't happen this year.

Go to a different forum then. This is HHN25 wishful and it obviously won't happen this year.

OBJECTION!!! Actually, while I do believe in what the ol' doctor had told us about what universal is planning for this year's event, anything could change from now until then, as it is not 100% set in stone. Some of us still have hope that this can happen, and so that's why this is in this thread. This isn't in the *speculation* thread, it's the HHN 25 *wishful thinking* thread, and so these wild guesses and wishes are still valid until it's been completely confirmed by Uni themselves.