2014 Hollywood Scareactor Appreciation Thread

Kurseddragon

I posted this in the main event discussion thread but I wanted to put it here as well. IF any of you SAs (maze, tram, or SZ) see a tattooed gal, long black hair, tattoos and usually alone, walking through your area and giving you a thumbs up, PLEASE (if you see it) give one back or tug me aside. While it may not be my "job" to look out for you, that's what I do on my breaks and when I'm in as a guest walking the park. I have no problem getting security for you, letting your lead know you're about to pass out, whatever, that being said, I followed several groups of jerkholes through Face Off, AVP and TWD and was able to find security or fix the issue myself after they harassed the SAs (legitimate harass, not just acting like goons, but touching, annoying, stalling/preventing scares, screaming back in the SAs face, etc) so please don't be afraid to tug me aside. I'm in the park every night.

You guys keep doing what you're doing, someone on TT got a group of my friends really good on Saturday, and someone in the mirror room in Face Off made a very large gentlemen fall over backwards after a boo hole/pop out scare.

• Like 1

I posted this in the main event discussion thread but I wanted to put it here as well. IF any of you SAs (maze, tram, or SZ) see a tattooed gal, long black hair, tattoos and usually alone, walking through your area and giving you a thumbs up, PLEASE (if you see it) give one back or tug me aside. While it may not be my "job" to look out for you, that's what I do on my breaks and when I'm in as a guest walking the park. I have no problem getting security for you, letting your lead know you're about to pass out, whatever, that being said, I followed several groups of jerkholes through Face Off, AVP and TWD and was able to find security or fix the issue myself after they harassed the SAs (legitimate harass, not just acting like goons, but touching, annoying, stalling/preventing scares, screaming back in the SAs face, etc) so please don't be afraid to tug me aside. I'm in the park every night.

You guys keep doing what you're doing, someone on TT got a group of my friends really good on Saturday, and someone in the mirror room in Face Off made a very large gentlemen fall over backwards after a boo hole/pop out scare.

Yeah that was me. I tried not to laugh, but he was very bowling ball like and it was very funny.

• Like 1