HHN 2014: American Werewolf in London

Kurseddragon

Via Murdy's Twitter:

An American Werewolf in London is also well into props and dressing at this point. It's tricky on that front because we have repeat rooms...For example, The nightmare scenes in the hospital. I love both of them in the film so decided to do both in the maze...And speaking of nightmare scenes, you have to do the family in the living room with the demon soldiers... That's one complicated sequence! There's five performers in that scene alone, and some complicated lighting and audio programming so we can shoot the place up! And of course there's the transformation scene... Or should I say "scenes?" I'll leave it at that.

So there will be more than one sequence of the hospital nightmare scenes and the transformation scene. Interesting. That would explain why the number of pages on the treatment seemed so low.Why write in-depth what the details are going to be in the room when all that's going to change is the central character?

• Like 2

Having done the maze last year in orlando, im ecstatic about being able experience it again! I have to say, it was def one of the top intense maze I have ever been in. Quite naturally, i am expecting this rendition to be better than orlando's. Those puppets are much larger in person!

Hell yeah they are... Im 6'5" 230 lbs for scale... those things are HUGE!

3Mkrhiy.jpg

• Like 1

No worries, boys.. this maze will blow you away. I'm not flying all the way to Hollywood because it sucked. It's the whole reason I'm going..

On another note - do you guys think they will have AWIL shirts?? They didn't in Orlando last year, and I was beyond pissed about that..

• Like 1

^ Probably not unfortunately. It'll probably just be all Walking Dead merchandise like it is every year.

I want a damn AWIL shirt but they probably won't have one

if i remember last year other than walking dead and the HHN event shirt there was a Evil Dead shirt (which i got) and an Ozzy shirt (not black sabbath just him) lol, merch was wack last year

^ Probably not unfortunately. It'll probably just be all Walking Dead merchandise like it is every year.

They definitely had Cucuy and Sabbath shirts. I don't remember, but I'm sure they had Evil Dead and Insidious as well.. Even though there was only one kind of each.

I'd be surprised if they didn't have at LEAST one of every shirt this year, including Face Off (I'd be mad too since I didn't buy a Cucuy one last year).

• Like 1

If there is an AWIL shirt, I'm guessing some of my Orlando buds may want one.. we were all pissed they didn't have one in Orlando last year. Friggin Walking Dead.. Ugh..

Well, you're in luck! I asked John about it and here's what he said:

YYYAAAAAAAYY!! :D :D

• Like 2

No worries, boys.. this maze will blow you away. I'm not flying all the way to Hollywood because it sucked. It's the whole reason I'm going..

On another note - do you guys think they will have AWIL shirts?? They didn't in Orlando last year, and I was beyond pissed about that..

you and me both... I wanted a shirt terribly.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...