Giggles and Gore Inc.

JDW

• 4 weeks later...

Are the rooms especially big or did they just give the remaining rooms to TWD megahouse?

Unsure. But I know they cut the area with the Howarts line.. which they kind of shot themselves in the foot with because they didn't need all the room. There are a lot of bright colors in the house though. You may see some props show up from some 3D houses in the past ;)

• Like 1

Unsure. But I know they cut the area with the Howarts line.. which they kind of shot themselves in the foot with because they didn't need all the room. There are a lot of bright colors in the house though. You may see some props show up from some 3D houses in the past ;)

I am really looking forward to this house and hoping it does not feel as short as Havoc did last year.

Since Jack isn't actually featured in the title, I am rather disappointed. In my opinion, it is a bit ridiculous to have a clown character pretty much everyone loves and wants to see and not use him in a house consisting of only clowns (and corpses I'm sure). Not only that, but it is also the shortest house ever according to JDW. I've been through many clowned themed houses all over the place (many 3d) and I have a feeling that this is going to be just another nothing special one. Of the 8 houses, I think this one has me the least excited.

Personally I'm interested enough by the story and what was said about it in the Close Up Blog to make it my most looked forward to original. Roanoke comes at a close second.

EDIT: Just asking, how did we determine it only has 7 rooms? I'm not doubting it's true, considering it's the Disaster queue, just curious if I missed something or not.

Edited by ForeverEvil1

I knows things.

But, aside from that you can see the queue visibly has been cut down and props have been removed to conserve the space they do have.

Looking back at construction photos, that is true. I'm still looking forward to it. I'm hoping the idea that the clowns will continue into a zone will come to life.

• Like 1

Greatest name for a house ever.

7 rooms is really short. RE was 8 and that felt too short. The house sounds really cool though so hopefully those 7 rooms are as awesome as they sound.

Also, if they staff the house with the amount of people they would for a standard 10-11 scene house, maybe we'll have rooms with a really good amount of actors, like 3-4 a room?

• Like 1

I'm expecting this to be the goriest house which will hopefully make up for the lack of rooms.

This house and Roanoke will both be very gory.

some of the rooms look very large. One is at least 15ft tall or more.

We shouldn't worry about the size of the house. There have been other small houses in the past and they have turned out just fine. I'm sure that A&D are compensating and adding more scares in each room.

I know he's not hosting the house but a cameo with Jack and Chance would be really cool. I got him in my first run of Cabin last year and that really made it a memorable one for me. Also some ambiance clowns would be cool to have before we enter the queue as like a mini scarezone.

I am really hoping they add props and a lot of stuff for a scarezone at the end of this house.

If they were able to make some sort of insane zone outside with balloons and music and lots of lights flashing and then have clowns with chainsaws then maybe the lack of rooms won't matter. I hope they have some sort of plan for the streets in here. It would be kind of awful if they don't add at least a scarezone or just some actors roaming around after the house is over.
Not too impressed by this

(I kind of wish the cannibal house was in here instead with just the 7 rooms. I would have wish they switched places. Oh well...)

Edited by clash