HHN Hollywood 2014 Speculation

^ well it refers to beauty products and a hint something about "ding dong" which refers to Avon which is abbreviated AVP, the model who starred in this movie is Sanaa Lathan who was a model for Cover Girl plus it got leaked for Orlando.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a "leak." Nobody has seen any of the official announcements for it yet and it's not like Dr. jimmy straight up told people what it was. It's not like last year where Screamscape revealed everything in May.

• Like 1

Hey guys i am new to the forum been going to hhn since 06 so pumped for this year found this forum if AVP is true :D so pumped

Welcome hope you enjoy yourself here! All signs are pointing to AVP happening this year! It is exciting! :D

• Like 1

I just assumed its not happening because the mummy venue maze is an original not an IP. And the only other options left would be us being way off on one of these venues Parisan (Conjuring) or 747 (AvP). I kinda wish AvP was not happening and Cabin in the Woods was being put in the sound stage instead but I know i'm probably alone on that thought.

• Like 2

.... soooooo? If they moved the Saw facade to the JP queue for Alice Cooper, they can move a cabin facade.

Right. Well we know what's going in JP and the walls in 747 look nothing like anything you would see in the film. That would leave Parisian Courtyard. A Cabin in the Woods Facade in between three Art-Deco themed locations would completely negate what Murdy said about the surrounding area lending itself to the Maze scenery.

Edited by Zero56

No better than the Perron family home or Dracula's castle. All three are supposed to be isolated 0_0

Well if they take some source material from Annabelle the Facade could easily be the Nurse's Apartment building. The time period of Annabelle and The Conjuring are in the 1970s which is not too far off from the 1950s themed Eateries and Universal Plaza. It's not a perfect fit by any means but it does lend itself to the atmosphere. More so than an old 14th Century Castle and a Cabin that is supposed to be in the middle of the Woods.

I kinda wish AvP was not happening and Cabin in the Woods was being put in the sound stage instead but I know i'm probably alone on that thought.

No not at all. Im with you on the wish AVP wasn't happening. There are others that were frightened off, but don't worry they'll be back and in greater numbers.

• Like 1

No not at all. Im with you on the wish AVP wasn't happening. There are others that were frightened off, but don't worry they'll be back and in greater numbers.

For me its not so much I dont want to see AVP its more so if I had to choose between it or CITW/Conjuring/AWIL I would choose any of the latter everytime. In defense of AVP i'm more excited for that than say From Dusk Till Dawn >.>

Edited by Hatchet

FYI - it's too bad you're not getting CiTW - that was my second fave in Orlando last year after AWIL. It was really a GREAT house! I'm not a sci-fi fan, so I don't care much either way about AVP. However, Alien was, indeed, an awesome movie as far as sci-fi goes..