El Cucuy: The Boogeyman [Reveiw]

Grindhousehero13

I went in four times tonight and some of the scares got me *hard* each and every time. Bravo to the cast.

Curious if I was on set any of the times you went through.

Did you see any male pumpkin in the jail cells (if you paid attention)? Preferably the cell where they can reach out.

If you didn't pay attention to gender, then did you see any pumpkin bouncing back and forth from the side and the front like crazy? :P

Lol in pretty sure I saw you and you saw me when I yelled SHARON! Then I said I was Mr.HHN and you stuck your hands out the Jail cell. Or it could have just been some random dude who was like "what the Hell is this guy screaming about!" Lol

Don't think that was me. o.o I never heard anyone say Sharon. Never paid much attention, but never actually heard it.

I'm curious...what would one have to say to a captive pumpkin child?

I don't even know. Something loud that only a limited amount of people know (i.e. Sharon) or something really stupid and funny.

Like when I was in the other cage, (while listening to music in one ear, btw), I heard some girl talk about the other scareactor in the other cell. She said, "That pumpkin had big boobs." And then I laughed.

• Like 1

I don't even know. Something loud that only a limited amount of people know (i.e. Sharon) or something really stupid and funny.

Like when I was in the other cage, (while listening to music in one ear, btw), I heard some girl talk about the other scareactor in the other cell. She said, "That pumpkin had big boobs." And then I laughed.

haha thats golden