HHN 2013: Scarecrowz

Woooow no saws on the lower lot again.

I really hope they go all out. It shouldn't be as crowded this year with the backlot now open.

LOTS OF fog, more projections on walls, more moody lighting, good creepy music, a few pieces of set design - that'll really help.

2:05ish. A stilt walker wades through a packed crowd while chainsaw bunny hangs out maybe 6 feet away from him. I'm not saying it has to have smaller scarecrows as well as stilt walkers or that they will have chainsaws, but it's not impossible for the two to hang out together.

I wasnt saying you couldn't have chainsaws and stilts in the same place, but it'd be rare to see stilts WITH chainsaws.

Personally though, i feel power tools are beyond the mental capabilities of creatures with straw for brains. I;d rather they stick to hand tools.

• Like 1

I know, I was responding to grindhouse who said "I dont recall the chainsaws running around where the Jester."

And hey, if Leatherface can figure out a chainsaw I'm sure scarecrows that have somehow become sentient can figure it out. Especially if they have their life figured out to the point where they want to kill humans. You just gotta pull a cord. Walking is way more complex. The scarecrows in CITW showed at least basic understanding of the human anatomy and had a sense of irony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8xD0wpu3h8

And this documentary clearly outlines the extent of scarecrow's tactical capabilities.

• 2 weeks later...