HHN 2013: Curse of Chucky

I only saw one bit of the unnamed Chucky show. It was awful. Chucky made a "make me a sandwich woman" joke followed up by "I don't trust anything that bleeds for three days and blah blah blah." Oh come on, at least try to be a little original. He got little to no response and then left to cut his losses, to the sound of resounding boos.

I liked the rest of the scarezone though. There was something that really surprised me that I won't spoil.

Yeah I was trying to figure that out myself. It was a nice touch though.

Here's a conversation I had with him...bravo to the scareactor for his riffing. I expected him to just swing the axe at me, but he went above and beyond.

"Hey, if you're the Lakeshore STRANGLER how come you have an axe?"

*Gets RIGHT in my face* "Well you know what...I'm not sure."

"Well I guess you can strangle somebody with an axe."

"Yeah...wanna see how?" *holds axe up to his throat and breaths heavily."

"Yeah, that will do it. Technically you're just choking them then, but it gets the job done."

"Thanks for helping me kill somebody. Wanna be friends?"

"Friends 'til the end."

Again, bravo to the scareactor.

• Like 1

As far as I can see, the shrine to Chucky/Charles Lee Ray is the only reference to Tiff. It really is interesting that the scarezone has references to Tiffany and stitch faced Chucky before the movie officially announced those plot points. For a while the production company was saying that the movie has nothing to do with Bride or Seed.

EDIT: Tiffany is not a doll in the new movie. But then again, there's Charles Lee Ray in the scarezone so let's go wild with canon.

Edited by ferox