HHN 2013: Curse of Chucky

Chucky took over John's Twitter........

"I used to have a show at Halloween Horror Nights but those basterds took it away from me so I been waiting and waiting.... AND WAITING!"

"I'm through waiting! I'm coming back!!! If they won't give me my show back...I'll crash theirs!!! Time For The Curse Of Chucky"

"I could'nt help but notice there's a cute little toy store on baker street..I hear they just got a shipment of goodguy dolls hmmmmmm"

Crap now this is scary. I fell asleep last night and I was dreaming that Charles Lee Ray was trying to kill me and my family. He strangled my mom and stabbed my dad in the face. He locked my brother in a car and drove it into a lake. I remember him holding the knife up to my face as im on the floor and scared I wake up and it's around 11:30 Creepy as Hell. This is actually scary!

• Like 1

Crap now this is scary. I fell asleep last night and I was dreaming that Charles Lee Ray was trying to kill me and my family. He strangled my mom and stabbed my dad in the face. He locked my brother in a car and drove it into a lake. I remember him holding the knife up to my face as im on the floor and scared I wake up and it's around 11:30 Creepy as Hell. This is actually scary!

"Close your eyes, count to seven... when you wake, you'll be in heaven!"

But in all seriousness.... that's fucked up.

I'll be interested to see how this zone is treated this year- much like how I feel about the film. I'm glad they are using this as marketing though. I was a little worried when they made this film into a direct to DVD title because I always thought Chucky was just as big a name as Myers, Kruger, or Voorhees. I was worried they'd just produce this film and then sweep it under the rug. Glad to see I was wrong (at least thusfar.)

I agree on the voodoo angel. They could have his voice on loud speakers playing the chant at different moments and such, echoing in the area with some cool lighting effects. Turning other toys alive, or "guests" into dolls and such.

Edited by _Veritas_

I've heard from someone who seems reliable that the extra auditions for HHN they had a while back were for puppeteer actors. I heard from this same person that this was to be for a Chucky's Insult Emporium at the end of the scarezone. Hopefully this comes to fruition.

• Like 1