(Official) HHN Hollywood 2013 Meet-up Thread

Kursed or anyone else going to tomorrow i will be glad to roll with you im going tomorrow dont really want to go alone

Lol, I would, but I am probably the most anti-social person you'd ever meet. I'm especially shy with people I've never met. :D I'm terrible at conversations with my own girlfriend, and I'm completely comfortable around her.

Edited by Kurseddragon

Just talk about the mazes and your love for HHN. You'll have a splendid time just with that. Talk about your first HHN, favorite mazes, least favorite, scare zones, memorable scares, anticipation for an upcoming maze, review the maze, find out where it lands in the spectrum of all the mazes, critique the year as a whole.

Just talk about the mazes and your love for HHN. You'll have a splendid time just with that. Talk about your first HHN, favorite mazes, least favorite, scare zones, memorable scares, anticipation for an upcoming maze, review the maze, find out where it lands in the spectrum of all the mazes, critique the year as a whole.

Wtf is HHN?

Well, its tomorrow......or is it today (12AM Oct 4th). Look forward to HHN 2013 later tonight! Don't forget the super secret attack word TeenagerFromMars and Mr.HHN.....Sharrrrooooonnnnn! (Except for Trevler........I expect big scares from Bansheeman). Let the horror continue!!

Well, its tomorrow......or is it today (12AM Oct 4th). Look forward to HHN 2013 later tonight! Don't forget the super secret attack word TeenagerFromMars and Mr.HHN.....Sharrrrooooonnnnn! (Except for Trevler........I expect big scares from Bansheeman). Let the horror continue!!

I expect to hear regardless of where they put me. :D

Btw, you can remove me from November 2nd on the list, if anyone's still keeping track. My KDP is now going to waste. :P

I expect to hear regardless of where they put me. :D

Btw, you can remove me from November 2nd on the list, if anyone's still keeping track. My KDP is now going to waste. :P

I admire what you do......that seems like a great gig and scareactors are what makes the world go round. Ha Ha!

I'm going to scream it everywhere haha. My group won't know what the hell I'm doing.

Edited by TeenagerFromMars