(Official) HHN Hollywood 2013 Meet-up Thread

Alright kiddies second date purchased Oct 4

Attending 4 nights and you didnt get a KDN pass? That's gonna be pricey. If I lived in So Cal I would buy that KDN pass and attend as much as possible but sadly that's not the case. I only get to attend the event once per year.

Attending HHN on September 27th (FOL pass) and Knott's Scary Farm on the 28th also staying at the resort with the Gruesome Getaway Package. Then drive back to Nor Cal on the 29th to attend CGA Halloween Haunt that same night. first year missing opening night at CGA buts its worth it to go to HHN and Knotts. This will also be my first time attending HHNH and Knott's during September I have usually gone around Oct 18/19th past couple years.

Anybody who is attending closing night do you guys wanna meet up since im probably gonna be alone that night since my brother probably won't ever want to go to HHN again after OCT 4

I'm up. I'll have one or two other people with me that evening as well.

Attending 4 nights and you didnt get a KDN pass? That's gonna be pricey. If I lived in So Cal I would buy that KDN pass and attend as much as possible but sadly that's not the case. I only get to attend the event once per year.

The main reason I dont but it is because 90% of the dates I can't attend since im busy as a cadet corp officer and the events start in sept-oct also im in wrestling for high school so I can't attend most Friday and Saturday night's due to practice.

Alright I'll see you there.

Attending HHN on September 27th (FOL pass) and Knott's Scary Farm on the 28th

Lol We're coming for N.Cal too for that weekend, but Knott's on the 27th and HHN on the 28th. I guess we should have coordinated - we coulda carpooled! :lol:

Grats!

Freak, regarding KSF on the 27th - what time were you planning on going, and should we have a different thread for Knott's meetups?

Freak, regarding KSF on the 27th - what time were you planning on going, and should we have a different thread for Knott's meetups?

I plan to be there right before they open, say around 6:30 or 6:15. Once you get there, don't forget to yell out "SHARROOON!" to find us. :)

I'll start a thread for one. We just haven't been doing so since people are more concerned about HHN, but I guess this will be a first.

• Like 1

Lol i'm doing Mickey TrT on the 27th, HHN 28th (FOL pass), and KSF the 29th.

Higbee I didn't notice you're from NorCal too! Hilarious we're having "The Great NorCal Migration" that weekend - we all really should've coordinated! lol :lol:

At least we'll be able to have a mini-meetup @ HHN on Sat.! =)

Will do!!! :D