HHN 2013: Black Sabbath: 13 3D

Ridesandstuff

Getting nuked in 3D? where the fridge?

seriousily though at this point i'm more excited for this maze.

I seriously hope we see this as a joke. There needs to be a scene with destruction and a scareactor jumping out of a ruined fridge. That would make my night. LOL

I've been listening to BS quite often and im becoming a fan I guess! It's way better than Ozzy's music. I actually enjoy their music. Wow this might be the 1st HHN makes me a fan of. The one song that I really really like is God is Dead? Hopefully it's used in the maze. I have also been listening to Black Sabbath, Paranoid, War Pigs, Bloody Black Sabbath etc.

• Like 1

! It's way better than Ozzy's music. I actually enjoy their music.

Seriously.

Check out NIB too. It's going to be in the maze and it's my favorite Black Sabbath song. Electric Funeral is another personal favorite of mine that is going to be inside the maze.

Seriously.

Check out NIB too. It's going to be in the maze and it's my favorite Black Sabbath song. Electric Funeral is another personal favorite of mine that is going to be inside the maze.

Yea seriously it's good music. I even bought myself a Black Sabbath t-shirt. Good job HHN first time their making me become a fan of something.

So I also heard this will be in a soundstage!

I'm really excited for this, especially since it didn't replace or nix anything I would see. Evil Dead is great, but it's bittersweet since we're not seeing CITW because of it. TWD is great, but it nixed out AHS and RE. What did this nix out? Another Alice Cooper maze.

Also, it's not based on Ozzy's cheeseball music and no freaking scareactors dressed up like the band.

It would be weird if 13 got a better venue than ED or Insidious and 13 ends up being really long, but it could be that they figured two off the bigger draws in the same area that require a tram to get to could prove problematic. TWD makes more sense with the backlot area (less scenery to build) so...yeah?

If it ends up being huge I'm going to be a happy camper of course.

Well, Murdy said it is pretty much taking up the entire stage except for an emergency access around the perimeter. So it WILL be about as big as the stage is.

Holy crap. I think this will be the largest house HHN has ever done. I'm excited for this. METAL +SS +EPIC SETS = WIIIIIN.

Seriously.

I checked them out along with a few others. I loved NIB its really dark and amazing.

My name is Lucifer please take my hand!